Sparks of Fate

Moderator: Zeratul2k

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Sparks of Fate

Post by Zeratul2k » December 13th, 2009, 7:15 pm

Sparks are, put easily, highly charismatics mad scientists with superhuman knowledge in one or more sciences. They are classified as Advanced Sparks, the most powerful and dangerous, who normally seize power of a territory and create a House, basically a monarchy down to heraldic symbols and armies. Medium and Minor Sparks often found themselves serving Advanced Sparks or, as happens from time to time, find death by their own inventions or at the hands of an angry, scared mob when their latent powers awaken. When a Spark is not working on something, they are like normal people, but once their abilities kick in, they get in a kind of trance where nothing but their objectives matter to them. This is why they are called "mad scientists". And is also why some of these outbursts end up with two or more Houses waging war.

But right now it's a time of relative peace. House Meseguer has subjugated most of the Houses in the continent and imposed a forceful peace. Still, things can't stay like that forever, simply because of the nature of Sparks.

---- **** ----

* Giado walked into the small alleyway of Maraya town, the capital of Wooster House, looking unconcerned. The person following him hurried over, still believing he hadn't noticed. As he turned around a corner, he knelt next to a barrel and took a big, claw like device. When the person came around the corner, Giado quickly activated the device. The claw shot from the device, trapping the person against the wall. *

Giado: Yes! Another job well done!

???: Let me go!

Giado: Of course not, I will be claiming that bounty on your head, thanks a lot!

* Giado pressed a button on the claw and a shock of electricity knocked the man down. He then tied him up and started hauling him towards the closest police station. *
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Re: Sparks of Fate

Post by Raine » December 14th, 2009, 4:10 am

????:Impossible!!

*The yell echoed through the many halls of the dupree house,as the woman hurried down to one of the hall and entered the last door.Her eyes widened when she saw it empty*

Riel: Alyssa!!unbelievable!!!

????: Riel.we shall not say that she is gone,but if it were to announce we are to say she is kidnapped...and i would hope that you would take care of this job and find her

*The cold voice of the council sent shiver to her body but she nodded and hurried in search of that stubborn girl.Meanwhile Alyssa entered the gates of Marraya town,she had her hood on so she wouldnt be noticed,beside her was her trusty dog fang who she kneel beside and pat.

Alyssa: we actually made it to this town...fang.i hear there's lots of bounty hunters maybe they will help me.don't worry will find my brother
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » December 14th, 2009, 4:31 am

* Giado walked out of the police station with a big smile on his face and a full purse on his jacket. He looked around, wondering which bar to hit first. *

Giado: I wonder if Tarvek is at Mamma Gkika's again... I so do NOT want to go in there again...

* Giado sighed and headed towards Mamma Gkika's bar all the same. *
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » December 14th, 2009, 4:45 am

*Alyssa stumbled upon a bar,she was about to go in when she halted*

man:sorry missy no dogs allowed!

Alyssa: but i need him..

Man sorry,rules are rules...

Alyssa :i guess sorry fang,um mister are there a lot of bounty hunters inside?
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » December 14th, 2009, 5:00 am

* The bouncer laughed while looking down at the girl. He was around two heads taller than her. *

Maxim: Damn right there are, even if mamma doesn't likes it. I don't recommend you going in, though.

Giado: Yo, Maxim!

* The bouncer looked up and saw Giado walking towards them. *

Maxim: Giado! I thought you were out of town.

Giado: Had a few more jobs to run. Have you seen Tarvek going in?

Maxim: Ja, he's in there with Oggie and Dimo.

Giado: Excellent.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » December 14th, 2009, 5:08 am

Alyssa: excuse me!why won't you recommend me going in?are you implying that i am a child.

*she had her both her hands on her hips and had raise her head up as if proving a point.she paid no attention to the newcomer which fang seem to distaste as he began to growl*

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » December 14th, 2009, 5:19 am

* Giado looked at the dog and made "shoo" signs as he walked into the bar. Maxim laughed again and looked at the girl again. *

Maxim: Not at all, little girl. I'm just saying these people are dangerous, that's all.

* Inside the bar, Giado spotted Tarvek and quickly walked towards him. *

Giado: Tarvek.

Tarvek: Giado. I was just telling Oggie and Dimo here how you were half way to Kaja by now.

Giado: Yeah, about that, my Zepelin was sabotaged.

Tarvek: Really? Who could do something like that?

Giado: I'm thinking Zola, you know how she is.

Tarvek: Of course...

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » December 14th, 2009, 5:34 am

*Alyssa stuck out her tongue at the man and walked in,when she got inside she felt scared.stares were on her as she made her way to the bar.suddenly someone had a grip on her arm*

Alyssa;hey lemme go!!

man:not until lil missy do some few entetainment for me...

Alyssa:Entertain yourself you..you incompetent excuse of a human being.

*the man look at her bewildered she rolled her eyes nnoticing she had said some rather complicated words for him*

Alyssa;im sorry.can't understand simple words can you or too much for your tiny brain...

man:now listen here *he said standing up to pull her hard on him,quickly she kneel him in his private area and made a satisfied laugh as he fell onto the ground.soon his friends stood up looking down at her hungrily.*

Alyssa:err...can we talk about this like civilized..or pretend to be civilized people?

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » December 14th, 2009, 5:47 am

Dimo: Oh! A fight!

* Tarvek took a quick look to where Dimo was pointing. He looked at Giado again while pointing to where he was looking the second before. *

Tarvek: Damsel in distress, 10 o' clock.

* Giado rolled his eyes while crossing his arms. *

Giado: I'm not getting in trouble here.

Tarvek: Right, we all know how you like to see girls getting hurt.

Giado: Sarcasm noted... *sigh* back in a minute.

* Giado walked up to Alyssa, faking excitement. *

Giado: Sis! It is you! I thought I told you not to follow me here!

* Giado gives Alyssa a quick hug, then turns around to face the man's friends. *

Giado: Need something, guys?

Man: Your little sister here just kicked my pal.

Giado: Oh? Maybe you should have warned him to keep his hands to himself.

Man: What did you say!?

* Just as the man was about to charge at him, Giado took out a metallic pronged rod from under his coat and pointed it at the man. *

Giado: Before you go any further, I'm warning you, I'm a Spark. Do you really want to go up against one?

* The man backed off, thought for a couple of seconds, then helped his friend up and stormed out of the place. Giado smiled, put his portable lighting generator back under his coat and turned towards Alyssa. *

Giado: Sorry about that. Are you ok?

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » December 14th, 2009, 11:39 am

Alyssa:perfectly fine!!and i had everything under control.but i appreciate your help and may i ask who are you?

*she was leaning against a table when she slip and fell on her bottom,she stood up and sigh*

Alyssa :never thought finding bounty hunters could be this hard!!