Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Re: RP-METAL WINGS

Post by Zeratul2k » December 9th, 2009, 5:04 pm

* Ryu walked in front of the girls as they were heading out. *

Ryu: Maybe we can help, too?

Ursula: We?

* Ryu points behind him, Tan and Vince looking at him with a "why us?" look. *
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » December 9th, 2009, 5:22 pm

Nila; guys really,there's no need.since it's all damage all we need it to clean it up...so lets just go back to class??

*Nila looks at the guys and smiles.she noticed that behind them was Grey leaning against the wall looking gloomy,he seem to be contemplating on something*
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » December 9th, 2009, 5:59 pm

Vanilla: Alright, let's go then.

*Vanilla smiled at Nila and started dragging her towards the next class.*

Vanilla: Come on, you guys. Wouldn't want to be late on your first day, would you?
Don't feed me violins.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » December 9th, 2009, 6:18 pm

*grey look up as if about to say something but seeing he didnt do so...nila kept walking with the girls,in class.they sat quietly till the rang bell saying school's over*

Nila :huh?*outside she realized that a bunch of flowers were beside her fallen flowers,she even got new seeds.she look around to see if she would be able to see the contributor but she found herself alone.scratching her head she kneel down starting to plant her new found flowers,she started to hum again the song which she knew very well*
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » December 9th, 2009, 7:04 pm

*Class is over already, huh? Vanilla thought as she walked to the gates. She smiled as she saw the new flowers. Nila will like that. Then she spotted the small boy with brown hair near the gates and her smile faded.*

Vanilla: Cale..?

*She rushed over to the boy and looked at him.*

Vanilla: Cale, what are you doing here? You should be at school.

Cale: I was..

*Then Cale looked up at her and she saw his black eye...*

Cale: Vivi... I don't want to go to school anymore.

(Cale is her little brother, by the way :3 I'll fix a profile thingy in the extra character section soon..)
Don't feed me violins.

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » December 9th, 2009, 8:35 pm

* After classes ended, Ryu said goodbye to everyone and ran back home. Instead of going inside the house, he went around it and into a tools shed in the back. There he opened a small cellar door and climbed down through a ladder. From outside it was impossible to tell there was this huge space beneath the house, but there it was, big enough to fit Astral's body, its weapons and all of the assorted maintenance tools the Royal Air Force had provided them over the years to keep it in working condition. Yes, it was expensive to keep it like that, but Astral was one of the finest machina in the Royal Air Force, and only reacted to Nina. So far. Ryu left his bag on a table, took off his blazer and put on a pair of working gloves. Lastly, he took a look at a schedule hanged on the wall near the desk. *

Ryu: Let's see, task of the day... "recalibrate and checklist the communications array". Easy enough.

* Two hours later, Ryu had disassembled half the array system looking for a small piece he had to change. When he found it, he quickly put it away and took a new one, plugged it in and took a look around. *

Ryu: Should test everything out before closing it...

* He took the analysis tool from his belt and plugged it in. While jumping through the frequencies, he picked up something from outside. There was a lot of static, but the voices could be made out fairly clearly. *

Nina: ... you really think that?

Victoria: I'm sure of it now. What you just told me confirms it, there IS something big happening here and Maythan is involved.

* Ryu was about to change the frequency, thinking it was just her mom and her sister gossiping when he heard them mention Maythan. Maythan? The academy principal? He thought as he increased the volume trying to listen more. *

Nina: But why would he? There's nothing in it for him.

Victoria: I don't know, but that guy in the suit did mention that he had already selected the pilots. If that's what I'm thinking, then Ryu is one of those.

Nina: *gasp*

Victoria: Relax... as you said, this may be a false alarm, but we still need to look into this. Do you know this Alfred fellow?

Nina: Not really...

Victoria: *sigh* I'll try to look him up and keep you updated, ok?

Nina: Ok... oh and sis, do try to take care.

Victoria: You too. And get some more details on that Project Taifun.

Nina: Ok, bye.

* Ryu put down the analyzer and stood up, looking dumbfounded. He connected the dots and quickly got a general idea of what they were on about. The biggest question he had was what exactly was that Project Taifun. *
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » December 10th, 2009, 3:04 am

*Tan walked out slightly behind Vanilla, he stopped when he saw the little boy. He heard Cale tell his sister he didn't want to go to school any more. Tans fists clenched, he knew all to well the feelings the boy had. Tan tried to relax and walked up to them.*

Tan: Hi Vanilla......... Oooo, looks like you got a good shiner there. *He smiled at Cale.* They say that you need something cold for a black eye, how about we go get you a chocolate shake. *Tan tried not to let Vanilla see the anger he was feeling. No one should bully someone like that.* Would that be alright with you, Vanilla?
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » December 10th, 2009, 3:16 am

*Ran Stood by a corner of the building watching Nila. She felt bad for the girl. She remembered how the other girls had gathered around Nila. Ran wished she had friends like Nila had. She'd only had people who were forced to be her friends, none that had just come to her on their own. She didn't even know how to become someone's friend. Ran quietly stepped out kneeled down by the garden. She had never planted anything, never gotten her fingers dirty, but she wanted try. Nila wasn't looking her way, so she watched how the girl planted a flower, and tried to copy what Nila was doing. She smiled when the flower was in the ground, it didn't stand up quite straight, but she had done it. Ran dug a second hole, this was kind of fun.*
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » December 10th, 2009, 4:16 am

*Nila noticed ran,and smile she continue to work humming she didnt want the girl to know she knew as she had never saw her smile since the start if the school maybe she is nice.when it was done she took one which was already in her basket and one she had been meaning to give clarissa when she gets home.she stood up walked to ran and place it in her hand and smile*

nila: thank you!because of your help i finished earlier than expected...*without waiting she hugged Ran and when she pull back smile*

Nila: hope we cab be friends...bye

*she walk away humming,she took the bus and sat with her head down.she had failed to protect her flowers what's more she had joined the academy.when she reach her stop she got out to be hugged by two small kids*

Nila: you two?what are-

clarrissa:we were worried you didnt come home!!so me and ca-

carl": is that a vangeli uniform???

*she rolled her eyes,it was going to be a long night explaining this to them*

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » December 10th, 2009, 2:41 pm

*Vanilla looked at Tan and nodded.*

Vanilla: Of course that's okay with me. What do you say Cale?

*Cale nodded as well and took Vanilla's hand. He was actually a really shy boy, so talking to strangers wasn't something he was used to.*

Vanilla: Alright then, let's go.

*Vanilla smiled at Tan and started walking.*
Don't feed me violins.