RP-METAL WINGS

Moderator: Raine

Raine
Angel
Angel

RP-METAL WINGS

Post by Raine » November 15th, 2009, 3:45 am

The shouts of two kids barging into the small kitchen brought nila back to her senses as she took the two plates of breakfast and place on the table.

young girl:Nila!!!Nila!!

yell the young girl sitting into her chair.

Nila look from the teary eyes of the girl to the other boy with his arms crossed and his face turn to face outside the window.she let out a heavy sign and sat on her chair and started to eat her breakfast waiting for them to explain like usual.The girl knowing Nila is waiting for an explanation continued

young girl:Carl wants to be a MECH PILOT!!

The poor 18 year old nearly choke on her piece of bacon,wiping it with a napkin she turn to look at the boy still not sitting down and turning to look at her.The girl next to her was sniffing aparently she had been crying more than usual,she had thought it was the normal tease carl used to do to her in the morning but this!.

Nila:Is this true?

Vangeli academy

Maythan stood in his office staring out of the large window glass that showed the large front yard of the school,The second years were early preparing the welcoming for the first years. He sign as he slumped into his large chair,will their be interested students this year? so many went into engineer division about 20 out of 100 became a mech pilot and an ic.

Maythan:kids nowadays taking this as a mere game

Behind him his secretary let out a cough for him to acknowledge her presence which he did lifting one of his hand for her to proceed.
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Re: RP-METAL WINGS

Post by Zeratul2k » November 15th, 2009, 6:22 am

* A tall, dark haired walked up to the desk where the school information was being handed out to the new students. *

Ryu: Hello, I'm a new stude--

Teacher: Name?

Ryu: Uh... Ryu, Ryu Kamau.

* The teacher ran her finger down a list while muttering his name, then stopped, put a cross next to it and handed him some papers. *

Teacher: Everything you need to know is in there. NEXT!

* Ryu made a face but walked away from the desk nonetheless. He took a quick look at the papers then around the campus. He was still very early, though he wasn't alone. There were a few other anxious students who had come early, just as him, walking around the campus while looking in awe at the installations. *

Ryu: Well, I guess I'll go get something to eat on the meantime.
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » November 15th, 2009, 6:38 am

*Nila sat in the bus with her basket full of lovely flowers,there were stares on her she knew but ignore as she gaze out of the bus window,its a 2 hour bus ride till she reaches vangeli academy.A little girl next to her gaze at one of her lillies, a smile crept on her face as she took it and gave it to her,she nodded as her mother and child thank at the same time went as the stop at their stop.she sign remembering the conversation earlier with the kids,carl wants revenge,but she doesn't want him to be a mech pilot she hated anything that affiliates wth mechs yet she is working at that academy.but she needed the pay for the kids,its been two years since she took them in and already she cant face them.when the bus stop she stepped out facing the large gates of vangeli academy,with one push of her hair behind and one hand gripped on her basket,all eyes fell on her again. :swt:

???:is she a first year why is she wearing normal clothes?

first years huh...

*she continued to walk ignoring their comments as she reach to the side of the academy were the garden streched from front to back,she smile at her work and started tend to it ignoring the comments about her in the white flowery dress,roses were her mothers favourite.*
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » November 15th, 2009, 6:46 am

* Ryu paid for the bread and left the cafeteria, joining the "look around the academy" exercise everyone seemed to be immersed in at that time. He saw a group of first years gathered nearby and went to see what was going on. He poked one of the guys while munching on the bread. *

Ryu: Hey, what's this all about?

Student: It's about her.

* He motioned towards a girl in a white dress. *

Ryu: Cute. Who is she?

Student: Dunno...

Ryu: Hmm...

* Ryu finished his bread then walked towards her as the group of students looked at him. *

Ryu: Hello there, miss, how are you?
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » November 15th, 2009, 6:56 am

*she place a strand of hair behind her ear and took one look at the newcomer then back at her flowers without saying a word.*

???:Nila!!Nila!!
*recognizing the voice as her friend Rick,she stood up looking at the tall handsome blonde boy,she smile at him*

Nila;hi rick...your in second year now?congrats!

Rick:uh yeah...but still are you going to join
*she shook her head*

Rick;come now nila!one incident and your all messed up!!you've got loads of potential and im sure i can...

Nila;no..i don't want to and thats final

*she turns to tend to her flowers again,rick sign and look at Ryu*

Rick:still popular with the first years i see...anyway i treid if you changed your mind come to me please

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » November 15th, 2009, 7:11 am

* Ryu smiles at Rick's comment. *

Ryu: Yeah, the group back there is just too shy to ask who she is or if she's an student here. I have my answers now, though, so--

* Just as Ryu was turning around to leave, he heard someone call him from one of the buildings near the garden. He looked at the source and saw his aunt, Victoria. *

Ryu: Oh, hey there, auntie!

* Victoria looked down, walked up to him, then looked him in the eyes. *

Victoria: While in here, you will call me "Teacher" or "Miss Deis". Is that clear, mister Kamau.

* Ryu backed off, feeling slightly intimidated. *

Ryu: Erm... ok..?

Victoria: Good! *smiles* And good day to you, miss Kytes, I see you're keeping the garden in order. Mister Anderson, I hope you don't miss class today...

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » November 15th, 2009, 7:16 am

Nila*smiles at Victoria*:Morning.Miss Victoria..im just doing what i can

*Rick stared for moment at nila before excusing himself*

Victoria: still not joining us i see...was looking forward for you to be in my class...

*stays quiet*

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » November 15th, 2009, 7:27 am

* Ryu starts feeling uncomfortable and tries to break the ice. *

Ryu: Hmm, aunti--

Victoria: *stares at him* MISS DEIS!

Ryu: Uh?

Victoria: Say it!

Ryu: Hmm... miss Deis...

Victoria: Good! What is it?

Ryu: I was just going to ask you about my first class...

Victoria: Oh, right, come on!

* Victoria pulls Ryu away. While being dragged away, Ryu looks back at Nila. Wonder what all that was about... He thought. He decided to leave those kinds of questions for later. Right now there were a bunch of other things to do. *

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » November 15th, 2009, 7:30 am

*nila's sees the Ryu looking at her she leans her head and gave him a smile,thanking him for what he had done,then turned around and continue to work*

In the principal office maythan was staring at the scene,he looks at the boy.

that must be victoria's nephew,hmm interesting

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » November 15th, 2009, 7:38 am

* Victoria leads Ryu into one of the hangars and to a simulation unit. There were already some students getting ready in other simulation units. *

Victoria: First class will be a simulation to evaluate your skills. Start getting ready and I'll be back in a few minutes, ok?

* Ryu nods and Victoria leaves quickly, leaving him alone in front of the simulation unit. He looks up at it, examining it. *

Ryu: Hmm, looks a lot like a Type-3R cockpit...