General questions and misc

Moderator: Zeratul2k

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

General questions and misc

Post by Zeratul2k » April 9th, 2009, 12:16 am

Got any questions about the game? Are you lost? Do you have a plan? Post it here!
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Palacio
New User

Re: General questions and misc

Post by Palacio » April 10th, 2009, 9:39 pm

This game is based on RAgnarock? :omg:
you use Alberta Morroc and Payon also talk about Norse mythology

i need to confirm that, beacuse i did played Ragnarock.. for a short while, i kinda dont remember all the stuffs there, I'm sorry ?i'm new in here, but i need bases to know what i can do and what i can't do.

In that case i mean, teletrans powers, magic and stuffs like that are in Ragnarock are allowed here? also the animals pets and stuffs?
or just based on the mythology? so gods are mortals and only can life for ever thanks to Idun the goddes of life and stuffs like that?

Because you know there are differences, the game and the mythology, I wanna know the perspective we are talking about.

or 3ª option... you are our comander and the control and you choose whats allowed?

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Re: General questions and misc

Post by Zeratul2k » April 11th, 2009, 12:46 am

It's just based on the mythology. The names of the towns and all that ARE taken from Ragnarok Online so, if you need a name for a town, you know where to look.
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!