Frozen - Prologue

Moderator: Zeratul2k

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Re: Frozen - Prologue

Post by Zeratul2k » September 8th, 2008, 6:40 pm

Avan: Well, as I said, all of that happened a long time ago. 1021 years ago to be precise. A nuclear war erupted and, well... I already said the rest.

Eli: 1021? But we have been frozen for a year more than that.

Avan: Yes, I heard the number you gave before. I really don't have any explanation for that, but you're free to look in my library. There are many history books, maybe you can find an answer there?

* Hyunkel walked down the stairs and made some signs to Avan. He stood up and began walking towards the stairs. *

Avan: Now if you excuse me, my crew needs me. Feel free to make yourselves home until we get to the haven.
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » September 8th, 2008, 6:50 pm

Rhea:haven?

Hayley:Thank you captain...huh?is everything alright rhea

*Rhea walk to the side of the ship,she gaze at outside*

Rhea:...I wonder what happen to david?

Hayley:Rhea....

Rhea:i know his probably not alive now,but was he worried,did he marry?what happen?we miss all that didn't we hayley?...

Hayley:...sorry
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » September 8th, 2008, 6:58 pm

* Eli took a couple of books and started reading in a corner, decided to find how to go back or, at least, what had really happened. William looked out through a window, thinking. *

William: This is so not fair...

* He overheard Rhea and Hayley talking about someone called David and what would have happened to him. He looked down, as the image of his parents popped on his mind. *
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » September 8th, 2008, 7:04 pm

Rhea:sorry why are you saying sorry??stupid*she stuck out her tongue*

Hayley:I made you come....i entered you in this contest

Rhea:stupid Hayley....I never said i regret being here....i want to go home,i want to see david...but it will be a good tale to tell him wouldn't it?
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » September 8th, 2008, 7:35 pm

* In the bridge, Hyunkel was leaning on the back of the pilot's chair as Avan walked in. Baran was sitting in said chair, piloting the ship. *

Avan: What is it?

Hyunkel: Baran and I were wondering why we took them along.

Avan: Well, we couldn't leave them there like that, could we? You saw there was no food or water there.

Baran: How did they survive this long, then? What if they are pirates?

Avan: Come on, you heard their history.

Hyunkel: With all due respect, captain, you're being too gullible.

Avan: Meh, if it comes to that, we'll just kick them out.

* Baran sighed and looked ahead again. *

Baran: I just hope nothing bad happens...

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » September 8th, 2008, 7:43 pm

*Rhea got off guard when hayley hug her,*

Rhea:hey!!Ha-.....come on...really..your such a chicken

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » September 9th, 2008, 5:07 am

*Jim was more than happily curious. He had left nothing behind that would trouble him. All his life was spent in his business and with his wife, and both had been gone before this trip into the future. Now there was so much to learn and understand. Jim wanted to be able to do something with the years that remained to him. He wished he were one of the young people...... What adventure to look forward to. Jim read, anxious to find what technologies were alive today.*
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

yuki_tenshi
Otaku
Otaku

Post by yuki_tenshi » September 9th, 2008, 9:42 am

*Cynthia was quietly listening to what Avan was saying. They were in the future. A nuclear war happened, the population almost vanished...Cynthia did what Avan suggest and went to the bookshelves. It was tall, standing from the floor to the ceiling and it was filled with books. With a goal in mind she went on examining the spines of the book for their titles. When she found something that caught her interest she pulled it out. It was a thick history book, leather bound and a little musty. Cynthia carried it to one of the cushion chairs and sat down. Mark was stading behind her, wondering what Cynthia was looking for.*

Mark: What are you looking for Miss Wyn--...Cynthia?

Cynthia, whispering: Papa...surely he'll be in one of the history books about business and technology. *Cynthia began flitting through the pages. Mark looked at Cynthia with concern. She didn't show it but she must be quite confused and a little more hurt.*
"If it's boring, get rid of it." [ANTI-BOREDOM!!!]

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » September 10th, 2008, 8:01 pm

* Night came quickly in the plains. Lights all around the hovercraft lit up, giving just enough light to see the obstacles ahead. Leona made dinner for everyone but William didn't had any. He was on the back of the hovercraft near the incredible silent engines, looking at the sky. *

William: I wonder... what should I do?

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » September 11th, 2008, 5:57 pm

*Rhea enjoying eating watch as Hayley takes a plate of food*

Rhea:where are you going?*she blink then looking at will's empty seat,she look away*never mind,just be back before i eat your share

*Hayley smile and nod and walk to where will sat*

Hayley:It's no good to have an empty stomach you will regret it in the morning,here

*holding a plate to him*