Inshou (Gakkou 2nd Season)

Moderator: Raine

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Re: Inshou (Gakkou 2nd Season)

Post by Zeratul2k » March 2nd, 2009, 3:57 pm

* Hideki looked at Ringo and sighed. *

Hideki: You're probably right...

Ringo: You KNOW I'm right. What's wrong?

Hideki: I don't know... I... I'm confused...

Ringo: About what?

Hideki: I don't know, ok? I can't think straight right now...

Ringo: Well, what are you gonna do about it?

Hideki: ... she wants to our old school... something about looking for clues.

Ringo: ... you should go with her.

* Hideki laid back in the bed and stared at the ceiling. *

Hideki: Yeah...
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » March 2nd, 2009, 4:17 pm

selene:something wrong?

*selene was sitting at the foot of the bed while rina was changing in the next room,when she came in the room,wearing black short and a tank top,her weapons each in their holster straped around her waist.*

Rina:He...his been through a lot hasnt he?

selene:yes he has...your death brought him much grief.but he isnt the only one we all went through bad times...even you..

Rina:I know,Im glad that you guys are alive....i'll be leaving now

Selene:WHAT?!

Rina:If i stay here,i'll bring trouble...loads of trouble i must keep moving...

selene:what do you mean?!no way we just found you!are you going to leave him again

Rina:you don't understand!!!*looks down*like you said people change...ive been through a lot and i know something is going on and i intend to find out...

selene:but ri...

Rina:I-i rather do it alone...it's easier to be left alone again...

------------------------------------------------------

Miri watch as agnus leave the room.she sigh before chasing after him

Miri:who??who you going to kill?where's oneesan!!

*agnus turn and glared at her,miri taken aback step back,Agnus with his hands in his pocket walk to shouko's office slaming the door behind him*

Miri:I...oneesan..*runs to her room,opening her laptop to see her screen blink on,she smile at her great work at installing camera's in the room,with oneesan's friends notebook im able to put my ideas and their together and i get results!!!i know that there's something going on i intend to fidn out

in shouko's office

Agnus:why did you let her go with him!!!why???

Shouko:I thought it would be nice to see the couple back together*smirks*

Agnus:are you crazy!!!what the hell are you planning!!

shouko:nothing much...just observe my precious pawns..

agnus:Your are utterly insane...

shouko:you are llosing your cool over rina...can it be your a bit too close..

Agnus:I could care less about her...just that you are ruining the plan..

shouko:I see...well if you should know...im focussing on the other altan friends...

Agnus:you mean the dog girl and kitsune guy or the other two?aki and mike is it?

shouko:yes..i intend to find aki and mike,i know their alive the question is where are they...as for the kitsune and do girl,they must not know that rina is alive...or hideki for that matter..

Agnus:you know where the two is?

shouko:They live here in the seal city..i made sure rina would not meet them

*Miri gasped,so oneesan's friends are alive,and shouko was keeping them away,she has to find them and warn them and she has to somehow contact Rina*
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » March 2nd, 2009, 5:55 pm

*Kelly entered the commons room, glad to see that Samuel's color was much better.*

Mai Lei: He will be alright, he's recovering amazingly fast. I hardly believed it, I thought he should have been dead with the poison gone that far. Are all humans that tough?

Kelly: No, humans aren't at all, but Sam's different, he's very tough. *Kelly looked at Aki.* Aki, we have to talk, can we go somewhere.

Mai: Oh, I need to go check on how Toru is doing........ you don't have to go anywhere. *Mai quickly left.*

Kelly: Aki, Things have been really bad in the city. There's lots of tension among the races, on top of the demon problems. I've seen your mother, Aki, things haven't gone well for them. The kitsune elders have pretty much exiled them, they seem to blame them for you leaving...... and pretty much everything else that's gone wrong. There's been some bad things stirred up among the kitsune, and I'm just worried that Daiki might not be able to keep Kimara hidden to much longer either. Mike said he has a way to get us back to the city. I need you to come with us. That might settle things down among the kitsune, at least give those elders something else to think about.

*Kelly smiled, she was sure Aki would come, she'd followed Mike all the way out here, and beside, she must want to see her parents. The voice on the phone kept telling her she had to find the members of the altan group, that the prophesy had to be fulfilled. Well, now she had two, and she knew where Daiki and Kimara were. Prophesy be damned, Rina was dead, but if she could find Hideki, she'd have one hell of a fighting force.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » March 2nd, 2009, 6:35 pm

* When Rina walked out of the HQ, Hideki was already outside, leaning on a car. Before she could say anything he opened the passenger door for her. *

Hideki: If you're going to our old school, I can take you there. It's faster this way, don't you think?
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » March 2nd, 2009, 6:47 pm

Rina:Hideki?it's best if i go alone

*Rina scratches head*

Rina:are you still stubborn?
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » March 2nd, 2009, 6:52 pm

* Kunikida walked up to them from inside the HQ, smiling. *

Kunikida: Yes, he is. If he already made up his mind... well, why don't you go with him, anyways. you can get up to date on what has happened this two years, in the meantime.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » March 2nd, 2009, 6:55 pm

Rina:oh alright but don't get in my way*glares at hideki,turns to kunikida and hugs him*

Rina:it's good to see you...i'll bring back your leader as soon as im done with him..*laughs before entering the car*

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » March 2nd, 2009, 7:03 pm

* Kunikida laughs at Rina's comments. He then looks at Hideki who jumps into the driver's seat and starts the car. Selene and Ringo had walked out as well. *

Selene: Do you think they'll be ok?

Kunikida: Of course they will.

* Minutes later, Hideki was driving in silence down the road towards the school. He looked at Rina, wondering what she was thinking of. *

Hideki: What have you done all this time?

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » March 2nd, 2009, 7:05 pm

Rina:Training,training and training....and you?

*ran her fingers through her hair,she took a glimpse at hideki, he sure has change a lot,exept for his eyes,his more handsome and muscular...wow

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » March 2nd, 2009, 8:34 pm

Hideki: Fighting monsters, most of the time... and helping Kunikida build stuff. That guy sure comes up with some amazing stuff.

* Hideki smiled for a second, then his face turned grim. *

Hideki: ... I'm sorry for leaving the city... but after all that had happened I... just couldn't stay there, everything reminding me of you.