Inshou (Gakkou 2nd Season)

Moderator: Raine

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Re: Inshou (Gakkou 2nd Season)

Post by Zeratul2k » April 5th, 2009, 4:54 am

* Hideki fell on his back, his clothes shredded. Daggoth took a deep breath, lowered his arms slowly and sat down. He had been forced to use both hands and full power (as much as he could get while skipping the incantation) some tries ago but Hideki seemed to have hit the limit of his powers. Daggoth sat down again while Hideki tried to stand up. *

Daggoth: Say... what's that fighting stance you're using?

Hideki: It's... Koppo.

Daggoth: Hmm... I think I've heard of it... human military, right?

* Hideki looked at Daggoth suspiciously. *

Hideki: How do you know that?

Daggoth: My mom knows a lot of stuff. She told me about it after we saw two soldiers practicing a while ago.

Hideki: Where's your mom, anyways?

Daggoth: She came by when you were sleeping. You missed her by a few minutes, actually.

* Hideki stood up slowly. After the first couple of attacks, he had begun concentrating and focusing his energy to reduce the spell damage. *

Daggoth: Anyway, they taught me a couple of things. Want to see?
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » April 5th, 2009, 6:00 pm

*Rina arrive at the base in her worn out clothes,her body all bruised up,Blood was dripping down on her arm but she paid no attention,he stared at her wondering what he should do,he arrive just in time to save her,he wondered if he did save her,The rina standing before him was nothing but a doll.an empty shell,once again he insist in healing her and once again those blank eyes stared at him,those deppressing eyes,he wondered if she knew about hideki,she must have felt it and now is in denial,he sigh letting her taking a few steps forward before collapsing on her knees,he ran to help her but she push his hands away.his heart ache,it was like he was hurting her even more.selene ran towards the she was about to hug rina when agnus stop her,selene look down and saw the fragile broken down rina and felt like crying calling the medic as the other came,Kunikida felt a huge amount of pity for the girl before him*

Kunikida:rina are you alright?*

*when rina raise her head and look at her friends,They were shock to see her eyes,it was fill with much grief sadness,her face pale.*

Rina:where is he?

Agnus:rina...

*Kunikida understood her,she knew that he had gone,but somehow wishes it wasn't true and now he must tell her what she so much is denying.*

Kunkida:let's go and heal you Rina and then will talk....

*Kunikida had no chance to take back the words as an incredible wind blew around rina,Agnus tried to grip her wrist but was thrown back,he could sense her aura rising.the red flame coming out of her engulf her,she scream in pain,the raging fire burst out throwing everyone in the air.Kunikida was shielding selene,the two raise to their feet looking to where rina was selene eye's widen in shock.next to rina's body was another girl,she had elven ears and short black hair,her body was more mature than rina,and she was the same height and the fact she wasn't wearing any clothes made many of the soldiers nearby nosebleed,the girl stood beside rina placing a hand above her*

???:Sleep for while...i'll take care of the rest...*her hand glowed a bright light and rina disapeared into a ball and entered the girl's body*
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » April 5th, 2009, 6:12 pm

* Kunikida (and most everyone) stared at the elf girl that had appeared in front of them with their mouths hanging open. Just what the heck was that all about? Selene recovered first from the shock and ran up to her, taking a bed sheet from one of the soldiers that were moving those into the hospital. She wrapped it around the elf and shot daggers with her eyes to the guys around them. She then looked at the elf. *

Selene: What happened? Who are you and... where's Rina?
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » April 5th, 2009, 6:22 pm

*The girl gave selene a warm smile *

Ria:your...your selene?..nice to meet you,I'm ria...i'm Rina's elf side...

*selene took two steps backwards*

selene:what do you mean??

*Agnus took hold on ria's shoulder and started to shake her,his voice trembling*

Agnus:rina's elf side!!!!what does that mean!!!what did you do to her!!?

*Ria look stared up at him,he let go of ria stepping back,her eyes were like rina's.he turn away*

Agnus:just tell me where she is...

Ria*pats on her chest*:she's right here sleeping!!deeeep within me!*smiles*

Kunikida:SO she's not...

Ria:i did it to save her....you see...Rina couldn't handle my powers without my sister rivel,the fact the hideki's disapearance was too much for her to bear so she gave up...thus releasing me...
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » April 5th, 2009, 6:38 pm

Kunikida: Wait, wait, wait... what does that--

Selene: Later, honey, can't you see she's uncomfortable?

* Ria was only wearing the bed sheet Selene had given her and everyone around was still staring at her. Selene took Ria to her room and gave her some clothes to change into, then the two of them went to the meeting room where Kunikida, Agnus and the others where already waiting. *

Kunikida: So... Ria, was it? Hmm... if you don't mind me asking, where did you come from?

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » April 5th, 2009, 6:55 pm

*Ria wasn't paying attention she was running around like a curious cat touching every little thing,*

Ria:sugoi!!there actually real....*she heard an angry impatient snort from agnus,so she stop and lean on the table looking at everyone*hmm,you don't know?*looking at the clueless agnus*

Agnus:i don't if i knew i wouldn't be here....

Ria:Ah!i don't know too...all i know is that we were seal inside rina to make up rina...

selene:i don't understand...shouko said that your personalities how can you be....erm

Ria:real?...my sister and i are real.....witout us rina does not exist...like this base here,it gives you shelter,and everything you need...it's what you humans would call home...well rina is like a shelter..i don't understand but i wish to be able to save everyone like she feels....

selene:so if that rivel person and you come together rina comes back....but where is rivel?

Ria:yep...Rivel...the thing is i don't know she was release years ago when rina woke up from a coma and learn your disapearance....rivel ran away...

Selene:oh she could be dead with all the monsters about...

Ria:i dont think so...rivel is dangerous after all you witness her power...didnt you...my sister was the girl who tried to kill you two years ago

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » April 5th, 2009, 6:57 pm

* Everyone in the room stared at Ria in silence. *

Kunikida: ... what?

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » April 5th, 2009, 7:14 pm

*Ria giggles at their expression*

Ria:The one who took over ria's body...

Kunikida:ah yeah...her...she's out here

Ria:perharps...i don't know...if she is then she might be the reason why monsters are evolving

selene:what?!

Ria:Rivel is a demon,her powers are beyong anyone comprehension....fear is her weapon and her energy gives a strange effect on hatred,anger....it is why monsters are evolving some of them have huge amount of hatred towards the race and some just wanna be left alone....those that have hatred and anger nourishes on the energy my sister gives out thus resulting into the evolve of their abilities and forms....

sselene*shock*:what?!

Ria:thanks for the clothes im off now....

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » April 5th, 2009, 7:17 pm

* Selene and Kunikida moved at the same time but Selene got to the door first, stopping Ria from leaving. *

Selene: Wait! Where are you going?

Kunikida: You can't leave alone!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » April 5th, 2009, 7:30 pm

Ria*smiles*:leave alone?im just going outside...people need my help...

*walks out to the injured men and starts to heal them,agnus watch Ria a smile plastered on her face he could sense the monsters retreating,this girl an unusual aura,it doesn't make sense for the monsters to retreat from her she's just an elf*

Agnus:...i don't get it!!!what should i do now...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*shouko look at miri as she jump beside her as if bein shock*
Miri:i have a bad feeling oneesan!!

shouko:don't pull an aki on me miri..it isn't funny bad feelings are usually in your head...

Miri:usually!!

Kimra:maybe i should go and see them...i can heal

daiki:don't be ridiculous...kimara,all we can do is sit and wait!!