Inshou (Gakkou 2nd Season)

Moderator: Raine

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Re: Inshou (Gakkou 2nd Season)

Post by oldwrench » April 7th, 2009, 5:29 am

*Mike watched the elf girl for a few minutes. Was this really Rina? Just a different form. Or what? Well, at least this one seemed to be helpful , not like....... Ya, he remembered the form in the lab, that one called Rivel. Well, even if she was still around, it would take more than her magic to frighten him. Mike remembered the old priestesses words of the prophesy, ya, that was Rina, good and evil.*

Mike saw Ringo and Kelly: Kelly, I'm going to head back. Whoever these guys are, they seem to have things covered for now. I'll head out as soon as I tell Kunikida and Selene. Better be ready.

Kelly: I'll be staying. Ringo is pretty beat, and somebody's going tho have to keep an eye on things. I need to be here in the morning anyway. I have to report on what can be done here.

Mike: Hmm, whatever you say, but that leaves me short a gunner. Well, we should be alright.

Ringo: I'll send someone else along........ If you bring them back tomorrow.

Kelly: Ya, I'll make sure they're taken care of.

Mike: Right, I'll be ready in a couple minutes. *Mike found Kunikida and Selene.* I've got to head out, get back to Aki's folks place.

Selene: You should stay, it's been a bad enough night. I wouldn't want anything to happen to you.

Mike: Ya, I know. But I have to get back...... I need to make sure she's alright. We'll make it, don't worry.

Selene: Alright, I understand, Mike. Just be careful. Ok?
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

yuki_tenshi
Otaku
Otaku

Post by yuki_tenshi » April 7th, 2009, 11:54 am

*Aki wasn't the sort to make people worry, in fact she hated making people worry about her but she just couldn't sit still in the room she was given. Everyone else had long gone out to the living room to discuss what was happening, leaving Aki alone to rest. Only she didn't fell like resting. She felt like doing something. Anything. Which was probably why she found herself stuffing things into her bag. She placed two weapons she usually used in battle that required no magic. She stuffed her wallet( the one she brought two years ago but never really used) inside and a couple of vials. After that she went to the window and opened it. She looked out...okay, that was high...she looked sideways and smiled when she spotted a lower building she could probably reach.*

* She placed the note she scribbled earlier saying that they shouldn't worry and that she should be back on top of the bed spread before making a short containment spell. She placed it by the door and left through the window.*

*Aki landed on her feet nimbly when she jumped from the window. Then she jumped to another roof of a lower building. Then another until she reached the ground safely. She wandered around the streets, ending somewhere downtown with the street hugged by shops. There were many humans and other races there but she noticed that they had some sort of invisible line or wall separating them.*

-----------------

*Daiki blinked. He felt a little shift of something. He turned to the hallway leading to the different parts of the house with a quizzical look. Kimara saw his expression.*

Kimara: Is something wrong Daiki?

Daiki, looking back at Kimara: Ah...no...I thought I just felt something...

Kimara: You felt something? Why does everyone keep feeling something? *Kimara wondered what was happening. First it was Aki, then Miri and now Daiki.*

Daiki: It's nothing like that...just don't you feel anything different? Anything at all?

Kimara: No...

Shouko: The Aura of the place is a little different...like...

Ai: A containment spell...*Daiki, Kimara and Shouko looked at Ai who came back from the kitchen with a tea tray. She sighed.*

Daiki, standing up: Shit...where would she go?

Ai,placing the tea tray down on the low table: I'm not sure...

Daiki: Well we have to get her.

Ai: We should just let her do what she wants right now.

Daiki: What?! She's tired and she needs to rest!

Ai: I know but--

Kyo:AAAAIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!

Daiki: Kyo-san just found out?

*Ai nodded as Kyo strode in the living room with a thunderous expression.*

Ai: Calm down, dear...

Kyo: Calm down?! Aki isn't in her room!!! How can I calm down?! What if something happens to her? We're going to look for her and bring her back.

Daiki: I'm with Kyo-san with this...Aki needs her rest.

Kimara: Maybe we should, Ai-san...I mean Aki-chan...

Ai: Listen to all of you! You're sounding as if Aki was an invalid! My daughter has grown and I'm sure she has matured and that means she wouldn't go out without a good reason. Now I know all of you are scared and worried but I'm sure Aki can take care of herself. There aren't any monster attacks inside the sealed city and Aki can't very well leave the city to follow Mike-kun. Let her be for now...if she isn't back by dinner we're going to look for her.

------------------------

*Aki was strolling along a busy marketplace when something fast and quite hard bumped into her. Acting instinctively she grabbed hold of whoever or whatever hit her, pulling him/her/it along as she fell on the ground.*

Aki: Itaaaiiii... *Aki sat up while rubbing the sore spot on her body. The lump on top of her groaned before it quickly scrambled of her and stood up. She caught sight of a bushy tail and cat-like ears, like Toru's ears. *

???: Hey, stop that thief!!! Stop you thief!!!

*The boy(Aki noticed that he was younger than her, with honey-ginger hair) turned to look at the approaching man. He was breathing heavily but he got ready to run as his legs flexed. He was about to bolt when the man threw something and it hit the boy square on the chest. The boy's eyes widened and he felt to his knees twitching. Worried, Aki turned to reach for him when the man halted her.*

Man: Hey, don't touch him miss or you'll be electrocuted! *Aki pulled back and stared at the man. Horror probably in her eyes since the man stopped in front of her and tried to calm her down.* It's okay miss, did he hurt you? That's a thief *he glared at the squirming figure of the boy.* he stole from me and other shop and we've been wanting to catch him to turn him over to the police...now I've caught him...*He gave a smug smile,* of course you helped to miss.

Aki: take that thing off! *Aki trembled as she looked at the writhing boy again, she could almost feel the sensation he was feeling, his face was half hidden from her but she could see that he was in deep pain.* You...you take it off! You're hurting him!

Man: Miss, he's only a thief...calm down now...

Aki: I will not calm down until you take that thing off him! * Aki pushed the man away as she went next to the boy. She cooed.* it'll be fine...shush... *She turned to the man with a sharp look, one that meant she should be obeyed, without question...and immediately.* Take it off, now!

*The man did as she said, reluctantly though and he was muttering something along the lines of 'crazy lady' as he did so. When the man finished the boy stopped his writhing and breathed heavily, he hid his face and Aki thought she heard a whimper. She glared at the man, he flinched.*

Aki: What did he steal?

Man: What?

Aki: What did this boy steal?

Man: A loaf of bread...

*Aki blinked...a loaf of bread. All the boy stole was a loaf of bread? She felt anger bubbling up inside her.*

Aki: That was all? A loaf of bread? One little loaf? *Aki's gaze hard turned icy and the man felt like he was going to be hurt real bad.*

Man, soft squeaking: it was a big loaf...

Aki: You moronic, selfish, cruel oaf!!! You electrocuted a boy just because he stole one stupid loaf of bread?! *Aki jabbed her finger at the man's chest and the man took a step back, scared at the shorter woman he was facing. There was something terrifying about the way her eyes flashed red.* It was one stupid loaf! I thought he stole a diamond or something but one loaf?! *Angry and disgusted she pulled her wallet from her bag and took out some money, she threw it at the man.* There! that should cover your stupid bread, take it and leave and if I ever see you again harming children I will make sure you suffer what they go through...understand?

*The man gathered the money and nodded before he scurried away. Satisfied with her threat Aki knelt back beside the boy, he was lying so still that if Aki hadn't noticed the subtle rise and fall of his chest she would have thought him dead.*

Aki: Hey...*Aki brushed her fingers gently across his exposed cheek.* Where are you hurt? Hello...I'm here to help you...

*Aki caught the sudden swinging arm and also the next one. Her grip was firm but not painful and she stared into flashing hazel eyes, a lock of hair had fallen over one eye and there was a dirty streak on one of his cheek. And she recognized him.*

Aki: Minoru-kun...?

*He did too because he relaxed and when Aki let go of him he didn't do anything but sit there in front of her kneeling form with a dumbfounded expression.*

Minoru: Aki-neechan? *Then the warmth vanished in his eyes and they became wary.* No...it can't be, Aki-neechan is gone...*he moved away from her and Aki wanted to reach out to him but she couldn't. She felt so guilty. She hadn't remembered Minoru until now. He was her first friend when she moved to the city, he had been like a younger brother to her. And she forgot about him.* No...th-thank you for saving me from that man...I have to go...

Aki: No, wait! Minoru-kun! It's me Aki...it really is...it isn't a joke. I'm real. *She caught his hand and Minoru just stared at their linked hands. As if it was a dream and he was going to wake up any second.*

Minoru: But Aki-neechan is dead. She has to be...when...when we were moved to the sealed city I didn't see her...she never came for me so she must be dead. *He tried to pry her hand from his but he wasn't putting much of an effort. Aki held on.*

*Aki bit back a sob, her heart was breaking. She could still remember the first time she met Minoru, it was two years after his parents died and he was on an errand from the orphanage. He was being chased by some human like earlier and she had saved him...just like earlier. How could she have forgotten him?*

Aki: I'm sorry...I couldn't have come to get you...I wasn't here then...I was someplace else, but I am here now and I am alive Minoru-kun. *He pulled on his hand and he moved closer to her.*

Minoru: You're alive...*Aki nodded.* You weren't here when we were all transferred to the Sealed City...*Aki nodded again.* You...you didn't forget me...*Aki hesitated and Minoru waited for a while before Aki nodded slowly...with a tremulous smile Minoru hugged Aki, he was trembling with his soft sobs and Aki held on to him. She patted his back.* I...I mi--missed you Aki-neechan...*he hiccuped.*

Aki: I do too...I missed you so much...don't worry, I'll take care of you...I'll make sure no one hurts you...I'll make sure I would never forget you again... *Aki squished that guilty feeling, reasoning that she would take good care of Minoru to atone for forgetting about him. She would bring him home and then Ai would surely want to take care of him and he and Toru might get along fine. She would protect Minoru, she owed him that at least, Aki winced when she remembered the wild look he had earlier, she definitely would protect him.*

((I'm back!!! *looks up* Wow...long post...))
"If it's boring, get rid of it." [ANTI-BOREDOM!!!]

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » April 8th, 2009, 12:04 am

*Mike got to Kyo's house and found out everyone had left, and Aki wasn't there. Mike wanted to be upset that she wasn't resting, but he kept calm and assured her parents that she could take care of herself. He finally convinced them to go get some sleep, that if she didn't return, he would find her in the morning. Mike wrapped his hand around his amulet....... She was near by, but why had she gone into the city alone? What would have drawn her away? Mike knew that Aki was a bit like him, and didn't really need to sleep a lot. He just hoped she didn't use her magic. She needed to rebuild her strength.......... Mike needed her to be ready, so they could search for their friend.*

*Mike Looked in on Toru. Mike smiled, Toru looked so tiny, curled up in a big bed. Mike noticed the small dark eyes watching him and went over and ut his hand on Toru's head.*

Toru sobbed softly: Mama's gone....... Why did she go?

*Mike picked the little kitten up and sat on the bed.*

Mike: I don't know, Toru, but she's nearby. I'm sure she'll be back soon.

Toru: I was so scared, cause something was wrong with mama. I don't want anything to happen to mama......... You won't let anything happen, will you? You'll keep mama safe.

Mike: Yes, Toru, I'll do everything I can to make sure she's safe.

*Mike lay down and snuggled the little boy close. Soon he felt Toru relax as the boy began to drift off to sleep.*

Toru, in a sleepy voice: Mike, are you going to be my daddy?

Mike hesitated.....: I hope so, Toru. I'd like that......... Soon.... I hope. *Mike felt Toru fall asleep. He held the little boy while he waited for Aki to come back.*

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » April 8th, 2009, 4:26 am

*Araq sat in the dark cavern, brooding. None of the caravans of the humans machines had been that difficult to overrun. That beast had killed off the berserkers faster than they could run. And how was he to know it had a weapon that could destroy the powerful armored scorpion........... No, another mass attack on the strange machine would be useless. He had to think of a way to capture the one they called an Aesir. What Sayuri-sama wanted with the big human, Araq couldn't even guess. But then, she'd wanted the other strong human from that small hive of men.*

*Araq decided he would need to get the humans away from that beast machine. Without it's protection, they would be more vulnerable to attack by his minions....... But that bolt of fire from the sky. How did the human call that down, and how could Araq stop it?...... Araq tried to concentrate, what had he seen?....... That large weapon the human swung, that must be his magic. It was when he swung that, that the fire destroyed his soldiers. If Araq's soldiers could get the human inside, out from under the sky, and then separate him from that weapon, then the Aesir would be helpless.*

*Araq remembered, his orders to try to separate the fighters had resulted in the big human following the small magic using human. It had almost worked, they had almost captured the Aesir then. This time he knew he had the right plan. Sayuri-sama would reward him well. Now he just had to wait for the humans to come out to some area where he could put his plan into action.*

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » April 9th, 2009, 6:32 pm

* Several days had passed in the monster realm since Hideki had been captured ((Remember time passes faster in the monster realm)). Daggoth had taught Hideki the most advanced of the Koppo techniques, and then some techniques of his own based on inner energy manipulation. The drugs on the food were working wonders as well and Hideki's view of reality was getting distorted. Things that once were weird now seemed normal and viceversa. *

Daggoth: Didn't you said you had to go somewhere?

* Hideki stretched his arms while thinking. *

Hideki: I don't remember saying that.

* Daggoth grinned and lunged towards Hideki, who jumped back matching Daggoth's speed. The scene was a blur, punches, kicks and flashes of energy filling the room. A few minutes later they stopped, both breathing heavily. *

Daggoth: You're getting better.

Hideki: Thanks.

Daggoth: I want to show you something. Follow me.

* Daggoth opened the door and Hideki followed him through the halls to a big room with an assortment of weapons well organized in neat rows. There was everything there from throwing stars to heavy battle axes, going through swords, Bo staffs and butterfly swords. Hideki looked around the room, examining some of the more exotic weapons. Daggoth went towards the sword section and started looking for something. *

Hideki: Where did you get all this?

Daggoth: I have some friends that made some of these. The rest I found... around. I like to hunt for treasure.

Hideki: I see...

* Daggoth found what he was looking for, a pair of katanas in beautifully decorated scabbards, one deep red, the other white. He gave the red one to Hideki, who stared at it for a few seconds. *

Hideki: Why are you giv--

Daggoth: I noticed something while we were training.

Hideki: What?

Daggoth: That armor that you were wearing when I found you, and the weapons you had... they only restrict you. You don't need those.
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » April 10th, 2009, 7:46 am

*selene watch as Ria stared at the starry sky.she wondered if this elf girl was strong and wonder how all her friends are doing*

Kunikia:stop worying selene,im sure things will turn out to be fine...

selene:i wonder if it will be ok for rina ro return now that he's gone...

Kunikida:it's best if she remain in her slumber....but what kind of friends we will be,where here for her..

*Ria closed her eyes to open it a few seconds later into a cloudy place.she scan around the area and smile as she saw the fragile looking body floating above the clouds*

Ria:i came to visit...rina-chan?

*Rina open her eyes,she turn herself into a sitting position and smile at ria*

Rina:Thank you...i might have hurt them..using your powers were a bit overwhelming for me,i can't believe that your me...

Ria:you really don't remember us do you?*she look down for her not to reveal her sad face*

Rina:Remember...

Ria:it's best if you didnt...jaa nee*waes at rina*

*when she woke up she shook her head,opening one of her hand*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*upon hearing the arrival of mike,the four return to aki's house,Miri got in first running to a startled mike*

Miri:my sister!!how is she?

Kimara*panting*:mike your back safely...thank goodness...ak-

daiki:i think he knows kim

kimara:oh...how everyone then?hideki-kun,kunikida-kun,selene-chan and rina-chan...?
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

yuki_tenshi
Otaku
Otaku

Post by yuki_tenshi » April 10th, 2009, 11:13 am

*Aki was having fun listening to Minoru's stories that she had forgotten time. When Minoru had concluded one of his tales, she looked at the cellphone she brought and gasped in surprise, it was so late already! Aki bit her lip, she hoped everyone wasn't worrying about her.*

Aki, softly: Well you did leave a note...

Minoru: What is it, Aki-neechan?

AKi: Huh? Oh...it's nothing much, *She gave Minoru a smile.* but maybe I should go home now. It's late and everyone must be wondering where I am...I left a note though, but I didn't really say where I was going.

Minoru: Where were you going before we met earlier?

Aki: Er...I had no idea. I just couldn't stay at home doing nothing so I sneaked out. *Aki gave a sheepish smile.*

Minoru: Aki-neechan sneaked out?! *Minoru shook his head and had a rueful smile.* That's like you Aki-neechan.

Aki: Ah, well...why don't we go back?

Minoru: Eh?

Aki: Why, did you think I'd leave you again? You'll come home with me, Mama wouldn't mind. And you'll have a proper place to stay.

*Minoru stared at Aki for a long while before he gave her a big hug. Aki patted him on the head and they headed home. Aki just hoped she didn't cause a commotion.*

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » April 12th, 2009, 7:19 am

*When Mike returned, Ai called Kimara. She told Kimara she'd let her know when he returned. Kimara was anxious to know what had happened with her friends, so Ai told her they could come and see what Mike had to say, sure he would be up waiting for AKi. Daiki protested a bit, but Kimara dragged him out of their apartment.*

*Shouko was getting upset. Angus wasn't responding to her calls. She worried that something may have gone wrong. Shouko checked with some of her people, she found that Mike's truck had returned a while ago. She needed to go back to the Ayashi residence. She had to find out what Mike knew. Miri was upset that Rina hadn't come back, like Shouko had promised. She wouldn't let Shouko go without her. They hurried out, and when they got to the Ayashi's apartment, they ran into Kimara and Daiki.*

*Mike felt that Koru was sleeping soundly. He quietly slipped from the bed and covered the little boy up. Mike went to the front room to wait for Aki, and when there was a knock at the door, rushed to open it, sure she had returned. Mike was shocked to to have the girl, Miri, almost knock him over, grabbing his shirt and asking questions faster than he could comprehend them. To add to the confusion, Kimara and Shouko were also asking questions. It took several minutes to settle things down.*

*Ai and Kyo both joined the gathering, and Ai helped get things slowed down, offering to make coffee or tea while Mike told what happened. Mike told about the base, and the how things were damaged. He assured them that their friends were alright, but Hideki was missing. He hadn't said much about Rina.*

Miri pulled Mikes arm: But what about Rina-san? Please, didn't you see her? What happened to her?

Shouko: Yes, tell me what happened to Rina.

Mike: Didn't that guy you sent tell you?

Shouko: No! The idiot won't answer my calls.

Mike: Oh.... Well, Rina was there, but when she heard Hideki was gone she, ummm, kind of changed. you know how she was that demon at the lab that time? Well it was sort of.........

Shouko: Oh gods.... no!

Mike: No, I mean, she wasn't like that. You know how she looks the same.... but kind of different, well, she looked a lot more like an elf, and she was being kind of nice, and helping people. I, ah, I think she called herself Ria....... or something like that. I sure as hell don't know what was going on. How many people is she, anyway?

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » April 14th, 2009, 5:06 pm

*shouko's face turn pale,she barely spoke properly as she answered her phone*

shouko:...i just receive the news with mike,so your back at the base...just wait for me there agnus

Miri:agnus,his back wit-

shouko:no...he confirm what mike said...stay here miri im leaving..

*without waiting for an answer she left*

-----meanwhile at the base--------------------------
*Ria walk through the halls humming,she stop when she face Ringo,she smile*

ria:is there something wrong?

Ringo:do you know where hideki is?

Ria:if i did i wouldn't be here....you still believe his alive...

RINGO:Yes he can't be dead!!!if rina gave up i won't!!!

Ria*smiles*:I admire your will....I just feel that somehow i should be waiting here..

*keeps walking while humming a rather stranger tune*

Ringo:what a weird girl!
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

yuki_tenshi
Otaku
Otaku

Post by yuki_tenshi » April 15th, 2009, 4:08 pm

*Aki arrived at the building with Minoru when Shouko passed by her. The elf girl didn't even acknowledge her as she walked on, her face pale.*

Aki: Shouko?

*The elf didn't respond and continued to walk away. Aki stared at her for a while, concerned. When she couldn't see Shouko anymore she shook her head. She saw Minoru looking strangely at her.*

Minoru: Is there a problem, Aki-neechan?

Aki: No, no...it's nothing. Let's go. *Aki lead Minoru up to her family's floor. She knocked on the door and waited for someone to open the door.*