Inshou (Gakkou 2nd Season)

Moderator: Raine

Raine
Angel
Angel

Re: Inshou (Gakkou 2nd Season)

Post by Raine » March 31st, 2009, 7:54 pm

*when miri touch shouko it was if she was revive to her ld self,she stood up taking out her phone dial the number and in her strict voice*

shouko:Agus...so you sensed it...get her out of there now!!im coming down as soon as i can...

MIri:shouko-san....

shouko:i-i see....hideki-kun.....damn it!!*slams her hand on the table as she turns off her phone*

Miri:what's going on?

shouko: Hideki....there's no mistake in this one...we've lost him

kimara:no!!!how do you know?

shouko: agnus has the ability to sense people's life force*ignores their look of surprise*his not a normal human...whether you believe me or not...i don't care but if rina gets the news she might lose control...

Kimra:you mean become rivel...

shouko:Not exactly,she is able to control her powers....but when emotionally disturb she loses her focus...you see elf magic is somehow deadly...it uses your energy and your lifeforce if you tend to lose to your emotions...Rina doesnt only have a demon self she has an elf self also...and it's draining her life force as we speak...

Miri:are you saying she's three different people...

Shouko:no same person...just that she is unable to control her powers so she changes her personality and form...but rina isn't able to do it...her training was only able to allow her to use their powers in her human form which affects her human body...

------------------------------------------------------------------
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » March 31st, 2009, 8:18 pm

* The monsters were retreating from the base and the convoy. Selene, upon losing contact with Hideki, ordered the soldiers around to regroup to asses the situation. Back in the base, Kunikida looked around at the devastation. The surrounding area was almost completely destroyed. Ringo walked next to him, still limping slightly. *

Ringo: It doesn't looks so good...

Kunikida: ... we lost around 60% sensor coverage, four of our seven tanks are completely destroyed, the amunition factory was wrecked and the green house was set in fire... The medical hasn't given me numbers yet but... just by what I saw... there must be more than a hundred people wounded... or worse.

* Ringo made a face and looked down. Three soldiers from her own squad had died and 5 more were wounded. *

Kunikida: ... it's all over...

* Ringo felt like she had been stabbed. She clenched her fists and looked at Kunikida. *

Ringo: No, it isn't! We can still recover and rebuild!

Kunikida: ... no, we can't. Right now we wouldn't be able to hold even against the smallest of attacks.

Ringo: We still have each other! As long as--

Kunikida: Hideki is missing!

* Ringo stepped back, this time feeling sick. *

Ringo: Wha... what?

Kunikida: ... I lost his signal just before the monsters started retreating...
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

yuki_tenshi
Otaku
Otaku

Post by yuki_tenshi » April 1st, 2009, 2:50 am

*And then finally everything stopped. Aki was lying on her side clutching Mike's hand when she finally opened her eyes and they were the usual crimson. She was breathing hard but it was constricted anymore and the pain was slowly subsiding...at least the physical pain was. All those scenes she saw in her mind, the petrified faces, the agony slashing across their faces as they took in their last breaths...it would be forever etched into her mind. She felt like retching. And she did. Thank goodness she was fast on her feet. She had let go of Mike's hand and rushed out to the bathroom.*

*Everyone in the living room turned their attention to the passing blur of green and brown. Toru stood up immediately and followed the blur quickly. They heard a choking sound before the sound of something hits water.*

----

*Ai had to blink to see if it was real or if she was dreaming. She had the same expression as Mike who was just holding Aki's had a moment earlier. Then all of a sudden Aki dashed out. After the three inside the room snapped out of their shock they followed outside to hear the sound of someone puking, Ai hurried over to the sound. She saw her daughter doubled over on the toilet, Toru was there, trying to hold back Aki's shoulder-length hair from her face. Ai knelt down beside the two and she started to rub circles on Aki's back, hoping to soothe her. After a while Aki finished, she pulled away from the toilet with a hand covering her mouth, her brows were furrowed and sweat was on her forehead. She was also much paler than usual.*

Ai: Aki what happened? What was all that?

Aki, shaking her head slowly: I don't...know...I don't understand...it either...*Ai reached for a towel and handed it to Aki, the younger kitune took it with a mumbled 'thanks' and wiped at her mouth. Then she seemed to remember something, her eyes widen and she took in a sharp breathe.* Rina-chan! And Hideki-kun! Everyone at the base is in danger!

*Ai helped Aki up and they both hurried to the living room. She wanted to tell them that her friends were in trouble but the expression on their faces before it went to relief showed her that they already knew.*

Aki: Wait...Rina-chan and Kunikida-kun...and Selene-chan...and...and...Hideki-kun?

*Everyone couldn't look at the little kitsune...except Shouko, she had that hard look but it was tinged with worry.*

Shouko: Hideki-kun's gone...this time it's real. Agnus cannot sense his life force anymore.

*Aki gasped but she could see it again, this time without the accompanying pain but she could see the scenes clearly, the blood still fresh, the pain still agonizing, death looming over them.*

Aki, turning to Mike: We have to go back! What if they're hurt? What if they need more help?

Shouko: What for? Hideki-kun's gone now...I sent Agnus to fetch Rina-chan...

Aki, turn back to Shouko with a fierce look: But that doesn't mean we're going to abandon the others?! What about Kunikida-kun and Selene-chan? And Ringo-san? All those people at the base? You can't just mean to leave them!We have to go back there...I have to go back there...because I can't live with seeing all those dead and wounded and not be able to do something...I can't see someone hurt and not protect them...not like me, I don't want them to end up like me...

Kimara: Maybe it's not such a good idea Aki-chan...you're still so pale...and aren't you tired?

Aki: I'm fine! *She turned back to Mike.* We have to go back...please...you can contact Kelly-san, she can help.
"If it's boring, get rid of it." [ANTI-BOREDOM!!!]

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » April 1st, 2009, 4:38 am

*Mike already had the cell phone Kelly had given him out, and dialing.*

Mike: I'm going back, Aki, but you're in no shape to go. If there's still trouble, it could be dangerous for you. You've used to much of your magic these last days. You can't have much strength left. If you force yourself to far, it could kill you........... Kelly.... I want my truck armed and ready to go, now.

Kelly: Mike? What? they won't have it ready till morning, Kew had a bunch of ideas again.

Mike: I don't care, I want it armed and ready in ten minutes.

Kelly: Alright, what's going on, Mike? You weren't going back till tomorrow. Why now?

Mike: They're under attack, and it's bad.

Kelly: Attack?.... What do you mean? What made you think that?

Mike: Aki....... saw it...... Look, we just know. I have to have the truck, armed. I have to go, now.

Kelly: It's to dangerous to go out at night. I'm not about to send anyone out on a suicide mission.

Mike: I'll go myself, just get the truck ready. At least I can get them some extra weapons to use.

Kelly: Damn stubborn fool, just a minute........ *Mike could hear Kelly arguing in the background.* The best they can do is a half hour, they'll have the guns rearmed. I'll get the others here. You better be right Mike, or I'm gonna kick your ass.

Mike: Right......... thanks Kelly.

Mike looked at a frowning Aki: You have to stay, Aki. We don't know how bad it is, or if the monsters have taken over everything. I can't let you go out into danger like that.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

yuki_tenshi
Otaku
Otaku

Post by yuki_tenshi » April 1st, 2009, 5:40 pm

*Aki shook her head as she made a grab for Mike's arm.*

Aki: No! No! I'm going too!!! I have to go! I have to help protect those people...besides you can't go alone, either!

*Mike tried to pry Aki's hand off but she gripped tighter, he could feel her blunt fingernails digging into his skin...not that it hurt.*

*Daiki watched the desperation and worry in Aki's eyes...he knew that Aki usually wanted to help others but this was insane, too much even for her, she looked like she might faint any moment but she still wanted to fight. And then a memory from a long time ago flashed before him.*

It was a younger Aki, she had bruises all over her body, nothing too serious though. She was humming as she dipped and swirled her hand in the cool river water. Daiki approached silently but before he could surprise her she turned towards him and startled him. Her eyes were a dull red.

"Can we not fight today?" she said, giving a sad smile. "Yesterday I came home all bloody and wounded and Mama cried. Papa was shouting and saying that he'll hurt those kids that hurt me. Of course he can't do that..."

Daiki silently agreed with her request, he sat down next to her. "Why can't he? They hurt you." he asked. "He has a legi--legi...ummm...good reason to hurt them." Daiki gave a nod for emphasis.

Aki affectionately flicked his ear. "Silly Daiki-kun, he can't do that because Papa would never hurt a child. He protects them remember... And since the ones who keep hurting me are still children I have to protect myself."

Daiki huffed and stood up quickly, giving Aki an annoyed stare...how can she think she could fight all those kitsunes? "What can a dani like you do?"

Aki gave him a glare. "I can fight well, you know! And I can protect myself because I have to, I can't let someone take that burden!" She stood up too but she was shorter than Daiki so he wasn't intimidated."I'll prove to you...I'll prove to you and everyone else that I can protect myself. In fact." Aki pulled out a dagger that fitted her size perfectly and went to one of the large trees surrounding the village. She carved into it. After that she looked back at Daiki, determination in her young eyes. "In fact, I vow that I will protect those who needs to be protected. I will help those who need help! I won't just stand by and let someone get hurt, not if I can protect them. I vow this on a Kitsune's honor!"

Daiki tried to suppress the smile that stemmed from the pride he felt...he failed. He gave her such an unguarded smile that she had looked at him weirdly. He blushed and began to tease her to change the mood. That day Daiki had also vowed that he would protect Aki from harm. That was also the last day that Aki stayed in the Kitsune Village.

*Daiki snapped back to the present to hear Aki's pleas and reasons so she could go with Mike. He looked at Mike a rueful smile creeping its way on his lips, he wasn't needed to protect Aki from any outside danger because the big guy was already there. But maybe...maybe he was still needed this time to protect Aki from herself, from her self-inflicted obligation to protect those who were hurt.*

Daiki: Aki, enough. *Daiki helped Mike pry him loose from Aki's death grip on his arm. Aki shot him a glare. He sighed.* You really think you're in condition to fight? We could hear your groans and screams from here...whatever happened to you must have hurt you very much and you must be very tired.

Aki: I am fine! And Mike cannot go alone!

Daiki: And what if halfway there you get...that thing that happened again? Or if you fainted from exhaustion? Aren't you going to be a liability? How are you sure that this isn't just some break time before that thing happens again? If you go and something happens to you Mike will be so worried about you that he won't be able to concentrate helping the others...he might end up getting hurt. Besides I don't think Kelly-san will let Mike go alone either.

Aki: But...but..I want to...

Daiki: I know you do...I know you want to help, I know you want to protect them. I was there then. *Aki's eyes widened then she bit her lip, her brows furrowed. She instinctively knew what he meant.* But if you get hurt, if you faint or something else you won't be able to help. You might even be a cause for more hurt. You need to rest. You have to stay here.

Aki: I...I...

Daiki: Besides, are you going to leave Toru-kun behind? If you go with Mike Toru-kun is going to worry like hell about you.

*Aki bowed her head with a sigh then nodded, accepting defeat.*

Aki: I'll stay...*She looked back at Mike, her eyes sad.* But can I go with you at least until the gate of the city?

*Mike agreed and Aki gave a sad smile. She followed him around the house helping him prepare for his trip out. Mike had said that Kelly would pick him up in half an hour. Everyone else was in the living room. Aki leaned against the doorway.*

Aki: You'll be careful, right? You'll come back fine, right? *Aki kept herself from crying because she didn't want to add unnecessary worry on Mike. But she was scared, she trusted him...she believed in his strength but she was still scared.*

((I might not be able to post for a few days up to a week so I'm posting this now!!! :pif: ))
"If it's boring, get rid of it." [ANTI-BOREDOM!!!]

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » April 1st, 2009, 7:03 pm

Mike looked at Kimara: Make sure Aki is alright, that she gets some rest. I'll be back as soon as I can. *As they walked out the door, he looked down at the little elf, Shouko.* I wish I could trust you, that I could say we were friends...... But I can't. I won't try to interfere with that guy you sent for Rina. But you tell him to stay out of my way, or he won't be bringing anyone back.

*Daiki and Kimara went with Aki and Mike to the road out of the city. Mike looked at Daiki.*

Mike: Take care Daiki. You and Kimara are more important than you can imagine....... There's more to that prophesy than you've been taught, and I think you're both part of it.

*Just then, the truck came rumbling up. Mike picked Aki up, and held her close. Not caring who might be watching. He kissed Aki.*

Mike: You have to rest, and get your strength back. You've used so much protecting others. I need you, Aki, I need your magic to help me. I'll be back as soon as I can.

*Mike climbed onto the truck and Kelly handed him a helmet. Mike took hold of the big Vulcan cannon as the truck started off. He really didn't want to leave Aki, he needed her with him.......... but it couldn't be helped.*

*The ride to the base of the Sleeping Forrest Paramilitary was tense, the driver pushing the truck almost recklessly fast, at Mike's urging. Soon they were crawling over debris and through the broken gates of the base.*

Kelly: Damn....

Mike, stunned: Ya, I'll second that......

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » April 1st, 2009, 11:28 pm

* Mio saw Mike's truck moving slowly through the rubble towards the base and went towards it. Her left hand and head were bandaged and her clothes were so dirty one might think she was a beggar. *

Mio: Kelly! Mike! Thank God you are here!

* Kelly jumped out of the truck and walked up to Mio, still looking around with her mouth hanging open. *

Kelly: Wha... how...

Mio: We were ambushed... somehow they managed to sneak past the automated defenses and sensors. When we noticed, they were well inside the minimum safe distance for the base's main defense weapons.

* Kelly looked at Mio. She looked battered, sad, tired... maybe hopeless would be a better way to describe it. *

Kelly: ... Where are the others?

Mio: Kunikida and Ringo are inside. Selene just called in, the convoy was attacked as well and they have heavy loses. It'll take them a while to get everyone back here.

* Kelly was afraid to ask, but Mio knew what she was going to say. She looked down and dropped her shoulders. *

Mio: ... they found pieces of Hideki's armor, but nothing else.

* Kelly took out her radio and called back to base. Even if at first she didn't feel like it, she couldn't see them like this and leave them on their own. She asked for medical supplies and reinforcements to secure the area. *

----

* Hideki was strapped to some kind of operation table, still unconscious. A couple of monsters were removing his armor carefully and tending to his wounds. When they were done, they moved him to another room and lowered him, table and all, into a tub full of a green viscous liquid. Gorn and Daggoth oversaw the whole process, then walked closer to the tub after the monsters finished and left. *

Gorn: I still don't see what Sayuri-sama sees in him.

Daggoth: i don't know... I can feel something in him...

* Gorn looked at Daggoth, annoyed. *

Gorn: Why don't you take care of him, then?

* Daggoth stared at Hideki for a while then turned around. *

Daggoth: Maybe I will, Gorn, maybe I will...
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » April 2nd, 2009, 5:19 am

*Mike and the other soldiers helped what they could bringing in the injured, and the dead. Mike left one soldier in the truck manning the command sensors. After some time, there was another group that arrived, The soldier at the sensors told Mike that one of them had gone into the headquarters building. Mike felt the soldiers could do enough here. It was time to check with Kunikida.*

*Selene entered the main command room and sank into a chair by the door, dirty and exhausted, but to Kunikida's relief, uninjured.*

Selene: They were underground. They must have been digging tunnels for weeks. Somehow they got around the ground sensors. Damn, How bad is it?

Kunikida: It's finished, Selene. The place is wrecked. The sensors are about shot, our defensive armament is at least half shot. There are to many killed and injured......... and with Hideki gone, We have to move to the city.

Ringo: No, we can't just give up. What would we have in the city? They wouldn't even want us....... And How do we get there? They'd attack, we'd all be dead half way there. We can't move all the injured.

Kunikida: But we can't defend this place, Ringo, we don't have the resources anymore. And now, without Hideki ......

Mike: So where is Hideki?...* Mike came in through the door.* What happened to him?

Selene got up: Mike! Oh god its good to see you here. We need your help, any help we can get.......... But... why did you come? How did you know?

Mike: Aki saw the attack. It was very hard on her, but somehow she knew. But what happened, where's Hideki?

*Kunikida gave a brief recap of the attack, and of the little they knew of what happened to Hideki.*

Selene: We found some of his armor, broken up. We didn't find a lot of blood, and no body. I think they took him. I don't know why, but they took him. He can't be dead.......

*Mike was wearing his metal gloves, and had brought his big axe.......... His metal gloves wrung the handle of the big axe.*

Mike: Where did it happen, which way did they go?

Kunikida: Hideki was south of here, but no one saw where they went......... It doesn't matter.......

Mike turned for the door: I'll find him. I'll track those bastards down and I'll bring him back.

Selene grabbed Mike's arm: No you won't. It's suicide, you can't do it.

*Mike's look made Selene back off, she'd never seen such black hatred.*

Mike: I can, I won't let them have him....... I won't let them take my friends.

Kunikida: You can't, Mike, not alone. I saw you fighting today, I saw how Aki fought with you. Do you think you can take them all on without her magic? You'll be just as vulnerable as Hideki was.

*Mike stopped. He was torn, he couldn't let them have Hideki, but Kunikida was right. Without Aki, he was incomplete.*

Mike: but I have to try, I have to get Hideki back.

Kunikida: I know, we all want the same thing. But we need to regroup. We need a plan. Somehow we need to find where they come from, and why, then we might be able to find Hideki.

*Ringo left the room, let them argue with the big guy. She felt angry, no way was she going to give up. She saw Kelly standing in the hall. Kelly was holding a cell phone and looked a bit angry herself.*

Ringo: Well, looks like you won't be needing to send us supplies. Kunikida thinks we should give up, go to the city..... damn him.

Kelly: Maybe...... damn, now they aren't willing to send any help either. They think it isn't "economically viable" ...... fools.

Ringo sighed: Ya, it's over then. They can leave, I'm not going back.

Kelly: Damn....... just wait. *Kelly dialed a number she hadn't dialed in two years.*

Voice: Hello Kelly, it's been a long time....... What's the situation there.

*Kelly, surprised again that he seemed to know everything. Kelly explained what the situation was, as she saw it, and why they should receive help.*

Voice: You will have reinforcements, and medical aid within the hour. In the morning, Kelly, I want your assessment of the SFP situation. If you feel it is a viable entity, I'll see they get any aid they need.

Kelly: Yes sir..... *She hung up.* There's aid coming, Ringo. We'll see tomorrow if we can salvage the base.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » April 3rd, 2009, 3:44 pm

*Less than a hour later, a weary Mio was carrying another load of sheets to the hospital. Things were bad. They were low on everything. they were even tearing up sheets to make bandages. It didn't look like they could keep going. Suddenly she was startled as trucks started to pull through the broken gate. She could see tracked armored vehicles turning off in both directions around the base. A young man, dressed all in black jumped from the lead truck and approached her.*

Man: Mam, could you tell me which building you are using as a hospital unit.

Mio: Who..... who are you?

Man: We have orders to assist the Sleeping Forrest Paramilitary, mam..... I have medical supplies and personnel for the hospital here.

Mio: Oh..... thank god...... it's right over there.

*The young man motioned to the truck driver then looked back at Mio. He could see she was about ready to drop from fatigue.*

Man: Please Mam, let me take those for you.

*In the command office, Mike and Kunikida had been trying to determine what sensor coverage they still had, how to best position his truck, and some kind of plan for evacuation. They didn't have enough vehicles, and speed would be their only chance of making the city without risking a deadly attack. Suddenly, a soldier dressed in a black uniform entered.*

Soldier: Which of you would be commander Kunikida?

Kunikida: Ah... that's me...

Soldier: Sir, We've brought your reinforcements. I've deployed the APC's around the base. They have full sensor arrays and armament. I could patch the sensors into your command grid, if you'd like, sir.

Kunikida: Who are you? Is the military taking over? *He frowned at Mike.*

Soldier: We're the militia, sir, we are not with the military.

Kunikida: Who's militia??

Soldier: I can't say, sir...... just our orders put us under the command of the Sleeping Forrest Paramilitary. We are to assist you until you are able to make an assessment of the situation and determine what material and support is necessary....... *He could see Kunikida was tired.* We can relieve you on watch whenever you feel it necessary sir.

Kelly stood in the doorway grinning, Ringo right behind her: That was fast, I see we have medical aid, what kind of armament did you bring.

Soldier: We have twenty APC's with miniguns and grenade guns, and two hundred men, well armed. If they attack again, we'll give em hell, mam.

Ringo: Damn......

Kelly: Ya, it's good to have friends in high places.

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » April 3rd, 2009, 6:04 pm

* Hideki woke up and opened his eyes to see a dark ceiling over him. His head felt like there was someone doing roadwork in it and his eyes hurt when he tried to look at any source of light. Where was he? Last he remembered he was fighting some weird monster and then... nothing. He couldn't remember what happened after that last attack. He tried to move but something was holding down his limbs and when he tried to see what it was he noticed he was immersed in some kind of gooey liquid. *

???: Hello there!

* Hideki was startled by the voice and tried to look up to behind the tub, to where the voice came from, but couldn't see anything. Suddenly, a smiling boyish face jumped into his field of view. He looked like a normal elven boy, with short black hair and a mischievous smile. *

Hideki: Who... who are you?

Daggoth: I'm Daggoth. Want to be my friend?

Hideki: Wha..? Wait, wait... where am I? What happened after I passed out? Is Rina okay? Is everyone okay?

* Daggoth put on a thoughtful face while humming. *

Daggoth: I don't know... I found you almost dead and decided to help you. Aren't I nice?

Hideki: Ah... I see...

* Hideki clenched his fists and closed his eyes. He had no idea what had happened or how much time had gone by and could only hope everyone was okay. He had to go back. *

Hideki: I need to go back.

Daggoth: You can't! You're still hurt and weak!

Hideki: I don't care, I need to help everyone, so please untie me.

* Daggoth slowly walked to a side of the tub and Hideki followed him with his eyes. *

Daggoth: ... I'll untie you... but I'll only let you go if you can get through me.

Hideki: What? Why?

Daggoth: Because if you can't defeat me, then you'll only die out there.

* Hideki didn't answer. Daggoth looked just like a kid, there was nothing out of place with him. Still, he was an elven kid, which meant he might have some powerful magic. Daggoth untied him and Hideki climbed out of the tub. He was moving slowly and feeling weak, but he was determined on leaving. While he climbed out, Daggoth had moved to the other side of the room and was standing in front of the door. *

Daggoth: Well, ready when you are...

* Hideki stared at him for a few seconds then tried to take a step forward. Daggoth raised his hand and pointed a finger at him. Hideki tried to step sideways, knowing he was about to cast a spell, but Daggoth skipped the incantation, catching Hideki off-guard. Hideki fell to his hands and knees and then his hands gave out. He laid flat on the floor as Daggoth walked up to him. *

Daggoth: You have to rest and feed yourself. There's food and clothes in the table.

Hideki: Wait...

Daggoth: You're free to try again when you think you can take me on.

* Daggoth pulled a chair to door and sat in front of it, looking a Hideki and smiling mischievously. *