Inshou (Gakkou 2nd Season)

Moderator: Raine

Raine
Angel
Angel

Re: Inshou (Gakkou 2nd Season)

Post by Raine » March 28th, 2009, 7:25 am

shouko:..agnus,time to bring her back

agnus:why did you even let her stay over there?

shouko:to know if her friends are indeed alive...bring rina back.

agnus:i doubt she will...

shouko:she will eventually,after all miri is is important to her,

agnus:leave miri ou-

shouko:your getting attach to that girl...she's been causing trouble...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Rina look at hideki,she sigh sometimes it's monsters sometimes it's humans what else will come their way,*
Rina-san please don't use my power much....your power level is decreasin...

Rina:......

Rina-san promise me...you wouldn't

Rina:i can't....the monsters here are far more stronger than the ones we encounter before...

*pulls her hair up and ties it well so she can fight without her hair getting in the way*
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » March 28th, 2009, 4:11 pm

* The convoy stopped near one of the patrol cars they were looking for and the soldiers from the truck jumped down to secure the area. Hideki jumped off the car he was on as well and went to check the patrol. The car had swerved from the road and crashed against a post, but the dead soldiers inside had clearly been killed by something other than the crash. *

Selene: Damn... spikers?

Hideki: No... these are bigger... and more accurate.

* Hideki looked around at the surrounding buildings. Everything seemed normal, except for the crashed car. *

Hideki: Scan the area, there must be something else around here.

* In the base, Ringo had set up an observation post on the roof of the base while Mio had the remaining soldiers at ground level. Kunikida's people kept an eye out on the sensor and communications, why Kunikida himself was remotely maneuvering a small recon drone. After 30 or so minutes of nothing, the infrared cameras of the drone saw something. Then one of the movement sensors in the ground activated. Then another. In a few seconds, the screen that showed the movement sensors around the base was shinning brightly as almost all the sensors around the base lit on. Kunikida quickly took the radio. *

Kunikida: Control to all units! The base is surrounded, unknown enemy forces are appearing all over the place!

* The communication also reached Hideki's convoy, who immediately jumped into his car again while yelling orders. *

Hideki: Turn around! Everyone to the base!

* As the cars started to turn around, the leading and tailing cars where suddenly impacted by spikes and acid. Monsters started coming out of the ground all around and attacked the convoy. *
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » March 28th, 2009, 6:02 pm

Rina:damn it!!!i didnt sense them...

*Rina was in another car separated from hideki,the monster's acid was melting the car,the guy next to rina tremble as he try to open the car door,*

Rina:move aside!!!*she push the guy aside slaming her hand in the door,a light glow underneath her palm which later send the door flying she kick the man and dive out of the car just in time as the car melt*

Rina:..owie!*she lay flat on the ground before dodging an attack from one of the spiker*
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » March 30th, 2009, 12:45 am

*Mike held Aki close as the rode home in the car. Mike knew Aki was falling asleep. Suddenly AKi shivered, then looked up at Mike.*

Aki: Maybe we should have stayed, Mike. What if something happens?

Mike: They've been out there for two years, Aki. They're pretty well prepared to deal with any attacks. They'll be fine.

Aki: I guess you're right....... But......... I just had a bad feeling I guess.

*Koru was sitting on Kyo's lap, listening to Kyo read him a story, when the doorbell rang. Koru quickly jumped down...... mama was back! Kyo went and opened the door, almost afraid to see who might be there. Kyo was very relieved when Aki and Mike greeted them. He'd tried not to worry....... but he'd just gotten his daughter back, he couldn't bear to have anything happen to her now. Koru quickly hugged his mama. He knew she'd be back, Mike promised, but he was really glad to see her. Toru jumped way up, and Mike caught the little guy and gave him a hug. Ai came out of the kitchen, where she'd been cooking a rather delicious smelling dinner, and hugged Mike, then hugged AKi very tightly.*

Ai: I'm so glad you're alright....... I had a bad feeling this afternoon, that you were in great danger.

*Before Aki could answer, the doorbell rang again. Ai got up, smiling, this was going to be a surprise for Aki and Mike. She opened the door for her guests to come in.*

*Mike was to surprised to say anything...... Daiki grabbed his hand and slapped him on the shoulder.*

Daiki: Mike! I knew you were to ornery for the monsters to get you. Great to see your back.

Mike: Ah... Daiki!! and Kim......... Oh, I thought you were.......

*She was a lovely woman, with a lush figure, beautiful brown eyes, a full bushy tail and tall pointed ears........ a kitsune...... certainly not Kimara, the girl he'd expected....... hoped to see.*

Kimara: .... Kimara? Was that who you expected to be with Daiki?

Mike: Well..... yes, I guess, I was hoping.

*Mike looked at Aki as she giggled, then Kimara and Daiki started laughing. Mike couldn't understand what was so funny....... He hadn't said anything that funny...????*

Kimara: You didn't think a dog girl could live among the kitsune..... Did you?

Mike, sadly; I guess not, I just hoped...... *Suddenly Kimara hugged Mike.*

Kimara: It's me, Mike. I'm Kimara....... it's just a disguise, so I could stay with Daiki. So the kitsune wouldn't kill him. The Elders have already rejected him.

Mike hugged Kimara: Kimara!.... *Laughs*...... You had me fooled..... This is great, a great day, You're all alright!

Daiki: All??

Mike: Ya, we found Hideki today, and RIna and Kunikida and Selene too.

Kimara, hugging AKi: Rina?? You saw Rina? Kelly told me that she'd died. *Kimara looked at Aki, Tears running from her eyes.* Just a few hours ago, I was sure you all were dead, and now, you've all come back to life. *She hugged Aki again.*
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

yuki_tenshi
Otaku
Otaku

Post by yuki_tenshi » March 30th, 2009, 9:28 am

*Aki was very glad to see Kimara and Daiki again. She hugged both of them.*

Aki: She's not dead...she's with Hideki and the others right now. Maybe tomorrow we can head over to their base. I'm sure Everyone would like to see you both.

*Then Toru came bounding out from the kitchen and stopped in front of Kimara. He greeted her warmly and Kimara went to hug him. Daiki watched the exchange, fondly watching as Kimara naturally went into a mother-like role.*

*Aki ushered both her friends in and was almost about to close the door when she saw a short figure behind Daiki. She had her head bowed a little, she was so silent that Aki had almost overlooked her.*

Daiki: Ah, Miri-chan... *the younger girl called Miri lifted her head up and Aki saw her wide green eyes.*

Miri: You're Aki-san...

*Aki blinked. She didn't remember the girl at all and that was something to be said since she had something akin to a photographic memory.*

Aki: Do I know...you?

*Miri shook her head, she then fumbled in her bag and extracted the photograph she had shown Kimara and Daiki earlier.*

Miri: This is you, right? I'm Akiyama Rina's sister.

Aki: Rina-chan has a sister? She hadn't mentioned you earlier...

*Miri looked a little hurt at not being acknowledged as Rina's sister but that was only fleeting. As Aki led her guests to the living room Miri explained how she met Rina and that Rina had grown to become like a sister to her. Then she began to tell that Aki and everyone in the altan group was in danger. She was turning a little red from her story.*

Aki: Wait...wait...we're in danger from who?

Miri, gasping: From Shouko-san...and Agnus...

Aki: Shouko-san...you mean Rina-chan's cousin Shouko-san?

*Miri nodded.*

Daiki: Apparently they knew that we were all alive and well but they didn't want Rina-chan to find out so they did everything possible to let Rina-chan believe that we were all dead.

Kimara, getting teary: To think all this time, Rina-chan...Rina-chan was really living among us! She could have been just a street away and I thought she was dead!

*Daiki moved to Kimara and placed an arm about her shoulder, he squeezed affectionately and Kimara gave him a gentle smile. Aki watched the exchange glad for her friends.*

Ai: I'm glad all of you are getting to know each other again but let's postpone all that dreadful matter until after dinner, alright?

*Everyone agreed and they followed Ai into the dining room were a beautiful spread of food was on the table.*
"If it's boring, get rid of it." [ANTI-BOREDOM!!!]

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » March 30th, 2009, 3:21 pm

*in the middle of dinner there was another knock at the door,Ai raise to her feet to answer the door*

Ai:You?!what do you want?

*shouko walk past aki's mother a smile plastered as she entered the dinning,where everyone had stood up,Miri hid behing kimara*

shouko:i didnt expect this kind of welcome from an old friend...*sits on a chair looking at mike,whistles*wow!indeed interesting!

Kimara:what do you want?!

Shouko:before you all bite my head off....i just want Miri back...and all of you will be safe

Daiki:no way!the girl stays with us!

shouko:I wasn't asking,just give her to me....i'll leave..

Kimara:your outnumbered...maybe you should leave

shouko:the flower shop seems to be holding a lot of children should i get rid of some for you...

Kimara:Don't!!*about to jump on shouko but got pull by daiki*

(lol,please let shouko let shouko live)

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » March 30th, 2009, 6:17 pm

*Mike stepped between Shouko and Miri. He felt a bit confused, he had been sure Shouko was dead, and it was more of a shock to find her alive than to find the others. But this Shouko seemed different.*

Mike: I think it's up to the girl, whether she wants to go with you or not. Doesn't seem you have any claim on her.

Shouko: Hmm, still the same big oaf. Move away before I make you regret this.

Mike: Not a chance, Shouko. You can't move me, and you know it. Once, I thought we might be friends, but now...... You threatened children, Shouko, that's unconscionable........ I can't allow that.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

yuki_tenshi
Otaku
Otaku

Post by yuki_tenshi » March 30th, 2009, 7:48 pm

*Miri peeked from behind Kimara. She felt a little wary but Shouko said that Rina was looking for her, right? Maybe she should go back, she had already warned her sister's friends from any possible danger that she knew, maybe it was fine for her to go back. Cautiously she stepped around and faced Shouko.*

Miri: Is oneesan really back?

Shouko: Sure she is...so why don't you come back home, okay? *Shouko held out her hand and Miri was about to take it when Daiki suddenly cut her off. Shouko drew back and glared at the kitusne.* What is wrong now? She wants to come with me!

Daiki: Not under the pretense of lying!

Shouko: How can you prove that I'm lying? Rina-chan is back with us, I just need Miri. She's coming with me. *She took hold of Miri's wrist and pulled her from behind Daiki.*

Toru: Aki-san? *Toru was frantically shaking Aki's shoulders, worry was showing on his young face.* Mama? Mama?

*Everyone turned to Aki. Miri, now doubtful of Shouko, managed to free herself and run back behind Kimara who was near Aki now.*

*Aki was slumped on the floor, one hand grasping her head. She gritted her teeth from the immense pain that was going through her head.*

Kimara: Aki-chan, what's wrong?

Aki: he--head...hurts...aaaahhhh...*She snapped up, rigid as she sat on the floor. Then her crimson eyes turned silver, an eerie glowing silver in her blank look that had everyone in the room frozen.* look out...behind you...no...no...don't go there...

*Toru was the first one to react and notice that something was glowing under Aki's top. He grabbed for it but he immediately let it go when it was out from her top since it burned him. He clenched his sore hand and watched as the amulet glowed eerily.*

*Aki kept repeating phrases that didn't make much sense and everyone just listened, no one dared move as they felt an oppressing aura emanating from Aki. Then abruptly it stopped. Aki slumped. The amulet stopped glowing. And Aki's eyes dulled into grey before closing. Mike caught her before she hit the floor. Everyone was still staring.*

Ai:Oh my...what in the world just happened?

Mike: I...don't know...

*Aki stirred in Mike's arms, she slowly opened her eyes and groaned. God, her head felt like someone bludgeoned her with a hammer...several times. After the initial hangover feeling Aki remembered what she had seen...envisioned...whatever. She sat up with a worried look and she related the scene she saw.*

Aki:...they're surrounded...Rina-chan and Hideki-kun are not in the base but both of them are ambushed. Rina-chan isn't with Hideki-kun...Kunikida-kun and the others are back at the base but they're having a hard time fighting back...they...they're in danger! *Aki covered her face with her hands, she shivered at the last image she saw.* There was a spiker coming at Rina...*Aki didn't know if Rina was able to dodge the attack so she felt a little sick.*

*Shouko had now knelt next to Aki, her eyes wide and urgent.*

Shouko: What happened?! Did Rina dodge it? *When Aki didn't answer and only groaned, Shouko caught her shoulders and shook her.* Did she? Was Rina hurt?

Mike: Enough of that! *Mike had extracted Aki from Shouko's hold and pulled her close to him.*

Aki, crying: I didn't see anymore...I don't know...Oh god...what if Rina-chan's hurt?...

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » March 30th, 2009, 11:21 pm

* The convoy had fragmented under the attack. Somehow Hideki's battered squad had managed to secure a building and use it as a makeshift bunker but Rina and Selene where at the opposite end of the convoy. A monster jumped in front of Hideki and he knocked it back with his shotgun's stock, then fired a explosive slug on it's face. His priority was to regroup so they could have a better chance against the monsters. He clicked on his radio, while reloading his shotgun with his free hand. *

Hideki: Delta squad, where are you?

Selene: 40 meters or so to your north, secured a building!

Hideki: Is our guest with you?

Selene: Positive, she's here, still fighting!

* Hideki turned towards his troops, while going to the exit. *

Hideki: Let's move it, people! Time to regroup and fight back!

* His squad began moving under heavy attack. There were a lot of monsters using long range attacks and using the abandoned convoy cars as cover. Still, Hideki didn't had time to be amazed. Just when he saw the building from where Selene's squad was fighting from, a huge monster erupted from the ground in front of him. His squad was divided and started firing rifle grenades at it but the monster didn't even flinch. The monster looked down at Hideki and moved his gigantic paw towards him. Hideki jumped out of the way, pulling along a soldier, but the second blow caught him head on and sent him flying towards the other side of the road. Hideki crashed through a wall then a floor, landing inside a dark room with no windows or exits (except the hole he came in through). He propped himself up, looking around for his gun, but couldn't see anything in the dark. He pressed a small button on the side of his helmet, turning on the night vision system. As he looked around he noticed a slim figure in a corner, looking at him. Hideki, jumped back, taking out his only weapon at the moment: his combat knife. *

Hideki: Who are you?

Zasz: My name is Zasz, leader of the Garm Brood. And you are Tsuchimi Hideki, second generation SPARTAN, am I right?

* Hideki made a face when Zasz said the word "Tsuchimi". He felt sick and angry every time someone reminded him of that. Still, the shock of a monster that talked like a normal human was far bigger than that. *

Hideki: Leader of the "Gar" brood?

Zasz: "GarM" Brood, yes.

Hideki: OK, what do you want, then? Why are you attacking us?

Zasz: I can't tell you why because I don't know the reason behind this all. I was just ordered to attack you and so I did. As to what I want...

* Zasz lunged forwards and Hideki barely managed to blow. Hideki feigned a punch then kicked Zasz' knees, making him fall. Zasz recovered quickly, though, avoiding Hideki's follow up attack and landing one on the side of his head. Hideki stumbled sideways, trying to recover, when Zasz attacked him again, throwing him against a wall. The wall crumbled and fell over him. Hideki stood up slowly, looking at Zasz ahead of him and at the knife between them. *

Zasz: You are good, but this is where it all ends. I have to accomplish my mission here and go back to Sayuri-sama's side.

* Zasz' hands began shinning and Hideki prepared himself for an attack. The two of them attacked at the same time, a explosion destroying the room they were in. When the dust settled, parts of Hideki's armor had been blown off and he was bleeding profusely. Zasz, too, was heavily wounded, Hideki's combat knife stuck on his chest to the hilt. Zasz spit blood as the two of them fell to the ground and a group of monsters surrounded them. *

Zasz: Take us away, boys...

* In the monster's dimension, in a ornately decorated room, Nargil, Daggoth and Gorn ((see "The Planning Room" to know who they are)) were watching the battle using a scrying pool. Gorn told Nargil and Daggoth to keep watching and went to an adjacent, bigger room. In the back of the room, behind a veil, the shadow of a female-like figure could be seen. Gorn walked up to the veiled throne and bowed down. *

Gorn: Sayuri-sama, Zasz' Brood has captured the SPARTAN and are bringing him over as we speak. Unfortunately, he lost is life in the process.

* Sayuri-sama spoke in a calm, almost uninterested-like voice. *

Sayuri-sama: That's OK, I can bring him back if we ever need him again...

Gorn: Sayuri-sama, if I may ask... what do you need with this human? Wouldn't it have been better to capture someone else? Like the god, or the half-elf? He is the weakest, overall, among the legendary ones.

* Sayuri-sama laughed softly. Gorn looked down suddenly scared of the terrifying aura that filled the room. *

Sayuri-sama: Looks can be deceiving, Gorn. He has so much untapped potential... he will be much stronger, believe me, and when that happens... he'll be on our side.
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

yuki_tenshi
Otaku
Otaku

Post by yuki_tenshi » March 31st, 2009, 10:52 am

*Aki couldn't stop crying and at weird intervals her body just started hurting, as if something was attacking her. There was a burning feeling over her arm, then there was the stinging pain by her abdomen and of course the massive headache. And she had a hard time breathing, like smoke and dust was clogging up her lungs. Everyone was worried especially since they didn't know what was happening.*

*Aki would spasm then her amulet would glow and her eyes would turn back into that eerie glowing silver color then it would abruptly stop and Aki would be crying and would be in pain. Ai had placed her in bed so that she could rest...if she could. Mike wouldn't leave her side so they let him stay there. Kimara was put to look over Miri and Toru, though the neko boy had proved to be as stubborn as Mike when he was pulled away from Aki's side. Daiki was warily watching Shouko in the living room with Kimara and the younger ones. Toru kept trying to sneak into the room where Aki was and when he wasn't he was crying profusely. Shouko...well Shouko had been quiet ever since Aki told her about the spiker coming at Rina.*

---In the room---

*Kyo was pacing back and forth muttering curses as he kept shooting worried glances at his daughter, Ai was surrounded by open book that was written in a different language so Mike couldn't read it. The books were supposed to be old magic books so Ai figured she could find something to counteract whatever was happening to Aki.*

*Everyone in the room would stop what they were doing when Aki would again writhe on the bed, in pain from something invisible, it was clearly driving both Kyo and Mike mad not being able to protect Aki from it.*

Ai, voice wavering: There's nothing here...I can't find anything here...None of the books contain anything about---about...about what's happening to Aki! We don't even know what's happening to her! She's...she's hurting and I can't find anything to stop it...

*Kyo stopped his pacing and went to his wife. He took her into his arms and shushed her, his hand rubbing soothing circles on her back.*

Kyo: We'll find something...she'll be fine. She has to be...

---back in the living room---

*The tension was thick as Daiki watched Shouko for any signs of attack or trickery, he wasn't putting Kimara or any of the kids in danger. Daiki pressed his lips when Shouko did nothing but stare in empty space, she wasn't moving, not even a twitch. She was almost like a statue, sitting there with a blank gaze.*

*Kimara was trying, without much success to calm Toru but the neko boy wouldn't stop crying. The heartbreaking part was that he was doing his best not to make a sound or to look like he was crying, when the tears would fall he would bury his face in one of the cushions and then tremble quietly, then he would lift his head up, hiccuping while taking in some air, his eyes red, before burying back into the cushion.*

*Miri was feeling rather sorry for Shouko, she hadn't seen her like this ever. Not this hopeless look, like she had lost everything she treasured. Quietly forgiving Shouko for lying about Rina she moved towards her but Daiki's hand stopped her from reaching Shouko.*

Daiki: It's dangerous Miri-chan...she might do something.

Miri, a little annoyed: It's alright Daiki-san...she won't do anything. I think she's in shock. She needs comfort right now...*Miri smiled a little sadly.* I think we're feeling the same way...we don't know what happened to oneesan...Shouko-san won't do anything right now, besides you're already watching her, nothing will happen.

*Daiki reluctantly let go of Miri's hand and she went over to Shouko. The elf girl was still silent and unresponsive even as Miri placed her hand over hers.*