Inshou (Gakkou 2nd Season)

Moderator: Raine

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Re: Inshou (Gakkou 2nd Season)

Post by oldwrench » March 19th, 2009, 8:15 pm

((Zera's hung up and can't post, so he let me post for him.))

*Kelly aimed between the combatants, Ringo was getting pushed back, it was time to stop them...... She pulled the trigger....... but just as she did, a hand reached around her and shut off the electrical power switch. Kelly spun around.*

Kelly: What the hell do you.............

Hideki: Bad girl, Kelly. You should let them finish this.......... Beside, I always wondered what happens when the irresistible force meets the immovable object. *Smiles* Mike won't quit, and Ringo doesn't think anyone can beat her.

Kelly: Hideki!!!......But Mike will kill her.

Hideki: Na, not Mike....... just watch.

*Mike's muscles burned, he was about at his limit, but there was no way he would give up. He'd never let the girl beat him, and.......... she was starting to weaken! Ringo put all her concentration into stopping her attacker. She couldn't give in, no way he could beat her........ But her ankle felt like she was standing on knives, and her head hurt like someone was pounding a hammer behind her eyes...... She couldn't lose!.... It was to much, Ringo fell to her knees, holding her head.*

*The barrier gone, Mike flew forward......... and landed flat on his face, a few feet in front of Ringo. Mike strained to get onto his hands and knees, his forehead and nose had a nasty scrape.*

Mike: Ow!! Why'd you do that???? ..... Ha!! Are you going to move out of my way now?

Ringo, croaked out. Never!!

Mike: Do I still have to pound some sense into you?

Ringo: Bring it on, big guy.... Damn, there's nothing I can do. I can't stop him. ...... I lost, he'll kill me.

Mike: Right, you asked for it......... *Rolls onto his back*........ Just give me a minute. *Mike heard Ringo groan. He rolled to his side and looked at her.* Hey, are you alright?

Ringo: No! My head hurts like hell.

Mike Huh?

Ringo: From trying to stop you, damn it, and I sprained my f***ing ankle!

Recovering some, Mike got up: Aw, crap........ Why didn't you say something earlier, I woulda stopped if Id known.... hey, Aki's a good healer maybe she can help.

Ringo: Is this guy nuts?? A minute ago we were trying to kill each other, now he wants to help me. He's just like Hideki. Are all you spartans that crazy??

Mike: What?? I don't know, I'm not a spartan.

RIngo, holding her head: Right, I suppose you just take lots of vitamins.

Mike: No, I don't take any........ but I eat a lot. *Ringo laughed.... then groaned as she held her head again.*

Mike turned: Aki, could ....... Oh! *The two girl were right behind him.* Could you help........ this......girl....

*Mike thought he was either hallucinating, or seeing a ghost, or.......... She looked leaner, and stronger, a bit more mature... but*

Mike: Rina??
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » March 21st, 2009, 11:17 pm

*The soldier looked at the buildings off the side of the street. There was at least a squad of armed men over there..... but he hadn't been told to fight men, just monsters. He wished he could see out front though, the radio conversation sounded like that Mike guy was fighting someone........ but they weren't using guns. Suddenly the hatch above and to his left opened and a head poked through the opening.*

Selene: Hi..... Wow..... hey, mind if I come in?

*Without waiting waiting for an answer, Selene rolled through the opening, landing on her feet and turned to face the soldier. The soldier stood there with his mouth hanging open....... His hottest dreams had never matched this. She was tall and athletic, very well endowed, built like........ words failed him. Her face was beautiful with big dark eyes, and a bright smile, her long black hair was tied in a pony tail. she wore a tight black T shirt and biker shorts, enhancing her sleek curves, with a S&W 44 automag in a holster at each hip, a large hunting knife in a sheath strapped to her right thigh.......... She looked like Laura Croft the heroine from his favorite video game, Tomb Raiders. The other soldiers were all staring at her.*

2nd Soldier: Oh, man..... where did this goddess come from?

Selene smiled: Mind if I look around? *She'd gotten use to the way men reacted to her.*

Soldier: No!...... No mam.... ah, ah, anything you like...... ah, I mean, I'll show you anything you'd like.

*Selene heard Kunikida in her com radio.*

Kunikida: Selene, you gotta see the command center Mike's got in this thing. It's gotta be the best stuff out there. You don't even have to switch cameras in the helmet display. It's all wide spectrum, and you just turn your head and get a full 360 degree view of......... Oh crap......... Hideki! Incoming..... must be a hundred of them, all directions.

*Mike turned and saw Kunikida wearing the command helmet, he quickly picked up his com helmet and put it on.*

Mike: Kunikida? What is it? Where?

Kunikida: We're surrounded, damn, I wish I had this earlier......

Mike: You've got men off in the buildings, They're in the line of fire...... we can't fight this way.

Hideki: I already ordered them to close in and get in front and behind the truck. Best place, under the gattling guns. I'll take the Vulcan.

*Mike bent down and picked up a protesting Ringo. He carried her to the truck and set her in on the seat.*

Mike: You aren't in any shape to fight right now.

Ringo: Neither are you..... *She noticed the amulet Mike was waring was glowing, as Mike pulled his big axe from behind the seats. Mike swung the heavy axe, like he'd done no more than just a quick warm up.*

Mike: Don't bet on it, girl.

Kunikida: Oh sh**... Hideki! They've got a damn scorpion, it's coming from the north, behind us....... that Vulcan won't stop that thing, and we didn't bring a TOW.

Hideki: Damn, We can't make a run for it, the squads would get slaughtered...... we need a missile.

Mike swung his axe: I'll take care of...........

*The truck rocked to a loud BOOM....... BOOM! ..... the head end of the giant scorpion monster exploded into messy pieces and the monster crashed down dead.*

Kunikida: What the hell was that???

Selene giggled: We've got a cannon, honey! It's beautiful, 75mm antitank rounds, and they're letting me be the gunner. Oh, they have some TOW missiles in here too.

Mike: Selene??

Selene: Oh, hi Mike..... I love your truck!

Mike: Glad you like it, Selene.... *Mike walked back in front of the truck.* Kunikida, Aki and I will lead the way, just tell me which way to go. *Mike looked down at the two small girls.* Ready to kick some monster butt's, Aki?...... Ah, I don't know if this is your thing or not, Rina.... but I know you were a pretty good fighter. I wouldn't mind having your help, If your willing.

*Mike knew how powerful Aki's magic was, and was sure the elf girl was just a strong. But he knew that magic, was tiring, and could be overwhelmed. There also were some monsters almost as resistant to magic as he was...... The girls would need him, just as much as he needed them.*

((Nobody else is posting....... so I have to much time to think.))

yuki_tenshi
Otaku
Otaku

Post by yuki_tenshi » March 22nd, 2009, 2:59 am

*Aki grinned back at Mike.*

Aki: Very much ready! *She did a quick casting spell and produced bow and arrows completely from magic. Both were blue with just a touch of red at the tip of the arrowheads. Using three arrows at once Aki aimed and shot, it successfully hit three monsters that screamed in agony as the magic did their work.*

*Aki kept conjuring up arrows as she kept well away from the front lines, helping the others keep the monsters from getting too close. Mike was, as usual, in the front lines and though Aki was worried she trusted him and she knew he would take care of himself.*

*The gunfire from the truck was deafening but Aki concentrated on shooting down her targets, there were some that weren't affected by her arrows so she categorized them as monsters immune to magic. She stayed away from them.*

------

*Araq watched from a far and safe distance the ongoing battle. His monsters weren't faring very well and that made him frown. He watched those who were fighting, then he scowled at the big truck that killed most of the monsters. He waved his hand and somewhere another wave of monsters headed to where the group was. If he couldn't beat them, he'll just have to settlefor weakening them considerably.*

-----

*Aki hadn't realized that she wasn't near the truck anymore, she kept moving and moving and now she wasn't in the defense line...of course she only realized that when she heard a hissing sound behind her. She spun quickly around and aimed her arrow at the scorpion-snake mutant thing. It hit the monster in the belly but that didn't do anything helpful, in fact the monster seemed angrier. Aki backtracked and tripped on a root, she fell back qith a squeak as the monster advanced on her.*

*With a flick of her hand Aki changed the bow and arrows into a sword. She used it to block the attacks of the monsters as she tried simultaneously to stand up and gain an advantage. She couldn't cut or kill the monster without a weapon since it was one of those that was immune to magic.*

Aki, muttering: Just my luck... * She gave her sword a push with all her strength, hoping it would move the monster away from her for even a moment. It did and she quickly scrambled up, making sure she wouldn't trip on another root or rock or anything else.*

*A curse slipped out form Aki's lips as she came face to face with another monster. It was taller than the other one with black, black eyes. She blocked the oncoming blow of its scythe like hand, the other hand was a like a golem's hand, big(bigger than her face) and stone like. When her sword didn't cut it she realized she was fighting two magic-immune monsters with only magic as arsenal. Someone didn't like her.*

------

*Somewhere far away Araq had noticed that the kitsune girl fought only with magic, he did a small strategic command, he told the monsters who were immune to magic take the kitsune as primary target, he was right. As more and more magic-immune monsters left the hoard that attacked the truck and the others the kitsune girl could do nothing but block and escape. Her face was scrunched up, probably from building exhaustion and Araq smiled. The monsters were also realizing their opponents weaknesses and they took advantage.*

-----

*Aki kept blocking and blocking attacks but she couldn't attack herself, none of her magic worked and even foxfire didn't wound them too much, mostly just a little scratch, hardly noticeable. Why the hell were all the monsters she was fighting immune to magic?!*

*Aki cursed as she jumped away from another attack... then landing in the target zone of another monster. She dodged the thrusting attack but was pushed away by the force. She was getting tired, her magic wouldn't be able to hold up much longer, not that it did much good. She hoped that the others were in better situation.*
"If it's boring, get rid of it." [ANTI-BOREDOM!!!]

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » March 22nd, 2009, 5:51 pm

*Hideki's troops set up behind the truck, Their firepower added to that of the truck was devastating. The front of the truck was the weak point, but Mike, Aki and Rina had been holding back the tide of monsters very well. Mike's axe was starting to feel very heavy, he was sure the girls must be getting tired by now too. Mike took out another one of the tough and magic resistant armored monsters that was attacking Rina. He hadn't ever seen this many of the armored monsters in one place. Mike spun around, where was Aki? Mike noticed that her magic wasn't covering him anymore. Off past the corner of a building, Mike saw at least a half dozen of the tough monsters huddled around something. Mike almost panicked as he rushed toward the monsters. before he could reach Aki, Mike was swamped by another group of monsters.*

Araq laughed, so these were the two that those fools to the north couldn't subdue. They might be tough but they were no match for his troops. Araq sent a message to his troops, kill the girl, but bring the big male to me. Araq may not defeat that machine, but capturing the Aesir would be a great accomplishment for him.*

*Mike was getting desperate, He could see Aki, fallen between the demons. The monsters claws were raking at Aki, only a golden glow around her kept them from tearing her apart. Mike pulled a snake off his arm, his arm burned from it's venom.... There was no chance of support from the truck, here around the corner of a building. Mike's anger flared, Mike roared and slammed his axe into a demon between him and Aki. The sky answered with a brilliant flash and a terrible roar of it's own.*

*Araq sat stunned, he couldn't believe it. Half the troops around the pair lay dead, of the rest, some lay on the ground, stunned, those standing were quickly dispatched by the axe of the angry Aesir. How could the Aesir call down fire from the sky??*

*Mike quickly scooped up Aki and ran back to the truck. Mike gently set her against the side of the truck, checking her over. Mike worried she might have been injured, or worse, bitten by one of the poisonous demons.*

Mike: Oh gods, Aki, I couldn't see you, and I thought they might have killed you, or worse. ....... Oh, lord I was scared........ Rina!! Oh crap, I've gotta see if she's alright. Stay here a minute and rest, Aki. I have to see if Rina's alright. *Mike began to regret that he was trying to cover two girls. It was easier to keep up with one. And there were way to many of the magic resistant monsters here......... But how were Hideki and the others doing?*

yuki_tenshi
Otaku
Otaku

Post by yuki_tenshi » March 23rd, 2009, 3:17 am

*Aki nodded slightly as Mike went over to Rina. She leaned against the truck, defending herself from those monsters were hard especially since she couldn't really kill them. She looked at her hands, the palms were red, almost raw from the use of foxfire and there were minor scratches on her arms, she looked down and saw the gash on her thigh. Funny she hadn't felt the pain until now, when she saw it. She winced. She hoped to god that Rina was fine. She did another healing spell, one of the many she had cast while trying to escape those monsters earlier. The wound healed but the slight throbbing of pain was still there and her energy was almost completely gone.*

*Without meaning to, she fell asleep propped on the side of the truck, even with the loud noise the guns and the battle made. Her last thought was about the monsters, they didn't seem that smart when they were attacking the neko village but now they had some sort of strategy, mainly it was magic-immune monsters ganging up on her.*
"If it's boring, get rid of it." [ANTI-BOREDOM!!!]

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » March 23rd, 2009, 4:23 am

*Mike went around the front of the truck, looking for Rina. What if there had been another group of the tough magic resistant monsters attacking her? He should have made sure the two girls stayed together. Getting divided up was a recipe for disaster. Mike saw several demons a ways in front of the truck driven backward as Kelly's minigun ripped into them.*

*Araq screamed in rage. this had not gone well at all. How could he have known the big machine had a weapon that could destroy his giant armored scorpion? With the other metal beasts, with the big weapon, it had been easy to simply overwhelm them with numbers. But this machine spit fire in every direction. He'd lost most of his attacking troops. Araq called for his remaining troops to withdraw. he feared what punishment might await him for so great a failure....... The demons quickly began to disappear from the battle ground.*

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » March 24th, 2009, 1:51 am

*Mike watched as the monsters suddenly ran off...... but he still didn't see Rina.*

Mike keyed his radio: Kunikida, did you see Rina?

Kunikida: Last I saw her, she had a Katana that was glowing red, and was headed for the back of the truck. Hideki was yelling something about those damned bats.

Mike: Oh.... you mean the small fliers. Those things can be a real pain, they have talons like an eagle and a bite like a terrier...... well, I hope Rina's with Hideki then. *Mike came back around the truck and saw Aki sleeping against the tire. He opened the door.* Kunikida, you'll have to get out. I need that seat.......... No, keep the helmet on, you can run the command system from on top of the truck.

*Mike put his axe away and gently picked Aki up, then eased himself into the passenger seat of the truck, careful not to wake the tired girl...... Ringo was sitting on an extra cushion between the seats, she watched Mike, maybe she'd have to change her opinion of the guy.*

Mike looked at Ringo: Will you be alright.... your headache, I mean...

Ringo: Ya, been there, done that..... I'll survive........ Umm, why didn't you tell me you were Hikeki's friend. He's talked about you, long time ago, but he thought you were dead.

Mike: Well, I did tell you we were looking for him.

Ringo: Ya, I guess you did.....I won't let the military have him, you know...... I won't let you take him away.

Mike: I'm not Military, I didn't come to take anyone away......... I just needed to see Hideki, and my other friends. I need to talk with them.

Ringo: Right, and what about that woman up there? Isn't she an officer? Wasn't she Hideki's superior?

Mike: She was, I don't know what she is now, but I need her, You can't just find 20mm amo at the corner store. I think Hideki can handle Kelly.

Ringo looked at Aki: I didn't know any humans could use that much magic...... Is she going to be alright?

Mike: Aki isn't human, she's a Kitsune, her mom and dad are both full kitsune. Aki is very special. Two days ago, she used far to much of her magic, making sure the village we left would be safe. I don't think she was really ready for this battle. *Mike softly stroked her hair.* But I need her.

Ringo: When you were behind that building...... that flash, it looked like lightning, but there aren't any storm clouds...... what was that?

Aki opened sleepy eyes and smiled: Wrath of the gods......... *She snuggled closer against Mike's chest.*

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » March 24th, 2009, 8:04 am

*Araq had move to watched the strange human woman who manage to scare off his troops,he watched as the red katana stood in the ground near the woman streching her arms.she wasnt that strong he could sense her power.Rina stared at the fliers flying away.*

Rina:oh come on!!*a blue flaming ball apeared in her hand*ok rina control it nicely

*she threw it at the monsters,it hit one of them in the middle,as it did it erupted and all of the surounding monsters were gone.araq stood stunned in his place*

*Rina fell onto the ground,her body glowed faintly a blue light,after afew seconds it stop,sweating and panting she stood up walking back to the others.araq sniggered seems lyk he acquired lot of data to report to his superior.he ordered his most powerful beast to atatck rina.*

Rina was walking back to the others she got rid of some beasts along the way she saw hideki fighting,she giggled his face sooo serious,he saw him look at her,she wave.hideki made a fit his hands waving around and jumping up and down like a child not getting his sweets*

Hideki:RINA BE SERIOUS!!!THIS ISN'T A PLAYGROUND!!YOU CAN GET YOURSELF KILL!!!

*his surbodinates look at hideki amaze the way his reacting,rina stuck out her tongue and drop the katana she made a salute.hideki was about to yell at her when he saw it her eyes became serious,he felt it something fast and dangerous was coming at rina.Rina sensed it too she turn just in time to block the attack with one of her light magic ball,she fell behind due to the explosion.*

Monster:amazing...indeed a delicious treat to devour....

Rina:what the hell!!!

*Rina look up at the beast which she had never encountered before,it was tall alright but his figure look human,exept for his arms it seems like melting metal,it keep flowing down on the ground,it's legs was the same.*

what the hell!!!this guy's body arms and legs is made with liquid metal what the hell....but the rest seems normal...

*a grin appeared the monster caught rina by surprise when he attack,his arms turn into a sharp cutting edge of a sword,rina dodge just in time but her piece of clothes got cut off rina watch as the piece turn into liquid metal and merge with the monster*

Rina:WHAT THE HELL!???

Monster:come and become one with me...
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » March 24th, 2009, 6:26 pm

* Hideki yelled some orders then ran towards Rina, firing explosive shotgun shells at the monster. *

Hideki: Rina, go back to the truck! We'll finish him off there!

* Araq looked at his subordinate on the ground, attacking Rina. He ordered him to retreat but the order didn't reach him. *

Araq: Just great... he's gone berserk...

* The monster kept advancing and raised one of it's arms up high. Just as it was about to strike down on Rina and Hideki, a flash appeared from behind and the monster fell dead. Hideki went up to Rina while aiming at the monster. *

Hideki: Are you ok, Rina?

* He looked up, looking for the source of the flash, but only saw shadows moving away. *

Hideki: Come on, let's go back already.
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » March 24th, 2009, 6:42 pm

Rina:ah yeah fine...sorry i got sidetrack..it surprise me

*Rina looks to where hideki had look before*

Rina:did you...you didnt kill it did you?
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway