Moderator: Raine

Raine
Angel
Angel

The planning room

Post by Raine » February 15th, 2009, 10:56 am

MOSHI MOSHI!!!
welcome to the planning room...
Since gakkou season two is coming out,i would like to make things interesting as a way to um restore the rpg.
Usually we had a lot of rpg...and now there's only gakkou who i am really suprise is still active thanks to Gpa*hugs gpa*
and Yuki*gives yuki a bear hug*...and you two z2k*sticks out tongue*. :gg:

I want to thank everyone and congratulate us for all our hardwork...
*coughs*Now back to the planning room...
this to discuss our upcoming season 2 of if possible season 3 lol..
i know we can discuss that in Raine's house of answers but maybe it should just be a place to where you ask questions and stuff....

Here is the planning room....of which all of you can either discuss or want help and also to progress our Rpg so we can have new members in our group...

I hope this is a good idea
:thumb:
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Re: The planning room

Post by oldwrench » February 16th, 2009, 10:29 pm

I'm a bit short of time to do summaries of the old story right now Raine. I do have one suggestion for the new series, you could name it Altan, after the club that broke up with the end of the first story. The second story is actually a return of the members of the club. Didn't altan mean something like beginning?
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » February 17th, 2009, 4:37 am

ok don't worry about summaries i'll find a way..gpa..

yep..Altan was thinking the same thing..we will stick to altan unless the others gets another name
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » February 19th, 2009, 3:10 am

well, zera and I have come up with some good opening ideas, how the group can get back together. Maybe Raine can get to chat with him and see if she likes our ideas. We also thought up a scene with Ringo and Mike that we just have to work into the story. I'll try to outline our opening ideas later.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » February 19th, 2009, 4:31 am

i'll chat with him tonight...
hmm well just waiting for yuki to come back

school is about to start on monday...
been working on my project so i haven't been able to work on the summary oh and i passed my exams yay!!!!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » February 19th, 2009, 3:44 pm

I like your ideas and z2k...so will go by that plan then,and don't worry about daiki and kimara ,me and yuki have already discussed their story.

in any case,i'll try working on summaries,even though my english isn't good,as soon as im done with the project i'll work on it.In any case...when will season 1 end? have no idea when your stories will end so...

:swt: im clueless

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » February 19th, 2009, 4:03 pm

Big hug, great work girl. Yuki and I have a couple ideas to finish in the old story, then we can get on to the new one. It will be interesting to see where you and zera end the old story. I know Hideki has to get away somehow, but i haven't a clue where you are going with Rina.
These were ideas I had about Kimara and Daiki. I have no idea what you have planned, but if any of these suggestions help, go ahead and use them, ....... don't feel you have to do any of this, it's just suggestions I've dreamed up, ok?......... . Kimara happily accepted Daiki's mark of possession, and they have been living in a small house owned by his uncle. In the sealed city, the races have each created their own enclaves, racial tension is higher than ever. Fanatics among the kitsune have convinced the elders to outlaw any interracial marriages, going as far as to sentence couples to death as racially impure traitors. Someone spots Kimara, and Daiki has to flee with her. She could return to her home, but they wouldn't accept Daiki, so she refuses. None of the other races will accept them, so Daiki decides their only chance is to search out Kelly and her group for protection. So, when Kelly gets back, with Aki and Mike (that's another story) they find Daiki and Kimara asking for shelter. A start to the reunion of the group.

Oh, I figure a few more posts for Yuki and me to finish getting Mike and Aki together.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » February 19th, 2009, 4:23 pm

i like your ideas...But i kinda had this idea of kimara and daiki so gomen...i would like to go with that one.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » February 19th, 2009, 11:10 pm

Good, I'll be waiting to see what happens with them.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » February 21st, 2009, 3:21 pm

:kiss: arigatou!