Raine's house of answers

Moderator: Raine

Raine
Angel
Angel

Re: Raine's house of answers

Post by Raine » October 29th, 2008, 3:33 pm

WOOHOO!!!IM FREE!!FOR A WHILE *hugs*

Hey yuki....im planing some things for the girls and i would like your ideas so please post me some ideas on Yuki,Kimara and Rina then ill post mine when my pc is back up....kk.... :kiss:
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » December 2nd, 2008, 5:44 pm

Since Raine is missing, Zera is too busy, and I haven't heard from Yuki........... I'll let my imagination run off again. Hope you don't mind.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » December 15th, 2008, 5:11 pm

*Hugs Yuki* Hi there, I'm really happy to see you again. And that's an interesting post. Aki and Mike could have some fun with this.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » January 7th, 2009, 2:55 am

I'm still trying to waste time and keep things going till Zera, Raine, Yuki, Agito, and anyone else comes back to the game. Hope I'm doing alright, and not messing things up for anyone.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » January 10th, 2009, 5:21 pm

wow you guys really have good ideas... but gomen gpa..i can't read all that and im lost. :sob:
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » January 10th, 2009, 9:35 pm

It's just been one day in the story. I was just making a lot of filler going on with Mike and Aki. Mike took Aki out flying, after school. He felt it was something fun that they could do together..... and he still was hoping to kiss Aki. They were supposed to be back in a couple hours, but, they ended up at Asgard when Mike's mother decided she wanted to talk to them. She warned Mike about the was that was beginning between the Aesir and the giants, that some day, earth would be involved. She also told Aki that she and the others in the club would have a part to play. She called Aki princess Aki, she said the elders knew this. Mike and Aki returned, seven hours late, time flows more slowly at Asgard, causing quite a stir. This day started with AKi's dad sending Mike away, he still thinks Mike took Aki somewhere for seven hours, for naughty reasons...... But the day has started with a lot of other problems, the clubroom wrecked, someone threw a rock at Aki, someone tried to kill Daiki with bomb........ can anything else go wrong??? Hideki and Rina have been missing, I have an idea how to handle that...... I'll try to make up a post that explains your being late for school.

Do you talk to Zera at all. I wish both of you could come back and post, once in a while.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » January 25th, 2009, 10:15 am

Well i guess you guys will be needing some explanation...hmm well gakkou is about to end soon another story will take place since i finally remember my ideas...I hope gpa and yuki don't mind and please pm me because i do wish to have everyone's story to unfold in this arc.now for gakkou second season loli will let shouko explain.*points at shouko sitting comfortably in a chair*

shouko:Okay RAINE i'll take your job but don't be lazy to pick up the parts later on...*smiles at the group*well hi,here i go,lets start....with a brief explanation why the wars ended between races years ago in gakkou.*she push back her hair putting one finger on her cheek as if thinking*well you see..Every races were so caught up in making weapons,to attain power...they went so far to experinment on their own people...But their experiments backfired....Human,elves,demon,kitsune you name it all became monsters,beast which live to devour all in their way....upon realising that the monsters were rapidly increasing the races reach a decision to come together and deal with their problem knowing that if this continue soon all the races will extinct...The scientist came together elves and humans,demons also to work on project R.*bet you wondering what's project R*winks*can't tell you!!!:P.

Raine:shouko!!!no winking!!!take this seriously sheesh!!!

Shouko:oH SHUT UP YOUR NO FUN!!!*Raine cries*

shouko:k i'll continue...sheesh...Project R was the key to succesfully seal the monsters in another dimension,since the monsters were once different races....their blood were still the same...All monters were able to be seal thanks to the project R.by this act the races were able to come together...but the methods of experiment secretly brought the races apart thus their battle to reign over each other continue...new experiments were made...like spartans examples...new Race apeared the son of a myth,the kitsune the mysterious race, ect...all of them are a step to prepare themselves for war,to gain much power for the war and fear of secret of project R is found and one would open the portal all of all the beast lay rest.

Raine:what do you think???That's why gakkou will end...because two years later the group will come back......this time their survivors...trying not to be extinct by the mass monsters on earth.so each Kimara i believe will escape with Daiki.....Mike can go to asgard or something...just for one year to pass he can bring hideki with hehehe...as they work in level zero to save remaining civilians....i need a new name for this arc...so they will be 18 years old the second years will be 19.i will end gakkou when Mike and aki and hideki complete their story part for this arc.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » January 25th, 2009, 10:39 pm

I guess it's your game and you can go where ever you want with it. I've tried to keep it going while no one else was posting. I had a few ideas going, but they don't need to go anywhere. Without Yuki posting, I can't really do much with Mike anyway. I was planning for Mike and Daiki to have a fight over the Possession mark he has on Aki, also the group finding out that Kenta is behind the attacks on the group, some other ideas with Kelly and Akira and such, but that all seems to have changed again.

I have a bit of trouble following your story line idea. I'll have to read it a couple times and figure it out.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » January 26th, 2009, 12:16 am

Guess I have it figured out, this is going to be a demon or monster war of some kind? I'll try to keep up with whatever you want to do, I'll be gone for two weeks starting next saturday. Should I write a post to get Mike and Aki out of things for now, or did you want AKi involved?

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » January 26th, 2009, 4:57 pm

If you guys agree with this please tell me and we shall proceed with the idea if not then we won't.
Gpa im not going to end it now...we have hideki's story to complete and mike and aki.