Raine's house of answers

Moderator: Raine

yuki_tenshi
Otaku
Otaku

Re: Raine's house of answers

Post by yuki_tenshi » January 29th, 2009, 6:38 am

Sorry, sorry...i was away for a week and I wasn't able to find a computer.

I'm trying to get everything in wraps, especially the possession mark. I need Daiki to take it off, I'm planning for Aki to go follow Mike after taking care of things at school and home.
"If it's boring, get rid of it." [ANTI-BOREDOM!!!]

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » January 29th, 2009, 2:49 pm

I'm going to be gone for two weeks and unable to post. That's why I moved Mike off to a side for a while. Yuki, I think it would be quite interesting if Aki could get the mark removed and then go to find Mike. Mike is going to be lonely and sad that Aki isn't with him. When Aki finds Mike, the two of them could help the cat people drive off the demons that have been trying to destroy their village.

You can use Mike in your story if you'd like to, Yuki. I won't be here to use him for two weeks.

Oh, I'm really glad you came back........ and I hope princess Aki gives the elders an ear full. :gg:
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » January 29th, 2009, 4:44 pm

Yuki!!!!welcome back*hugs*

please read the previous post in this topic and tell me if you agree since everyone is back.
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » January 29th, 2009, 6:08 pm

This might be a good time for the story change over. Aki could leave, to find Mike..... and maybe, warned by Sif, Mike and Aki stay with the necko's, Helping protect the village. Hideki could be caught up in level zero and his military duties, I'm not sure of what you would have happen with Rina, but she and Hideki should still find time to be together.
Daiki could hide Kimara somewhere with him, trying to avoid the war, and the anger of the elders that he has a girl from another race. Selene is taken away and hidden by the genisis group, they still see her as their ultimate hope for mankind. She insists that Kunikida is taken with her, or she won't go. Thus the group could be separated for the time, but still ready to work together when they find each other again.

These are just my imagination, It might be interesting to see what your ideas are.

So we have:

Rina: Half elf, half human...... and, something else. Will she ever be able to control the power inside her? Can she escape the demons that are haunting her? ......... Will Hideki be able to save her?

Hideki: Genetic superman, probably the most formidable human of all time. How far can Level Zero take him? Will he be forced to leave Rina, or will he gamble everything to stay with his mysterious girlfriend?

Aki: Princess of the kitsune, her magic is more powerful than any any other kitsune. But will the elders use her for their own purpose, or will she follow her heart?

Micheal: One of the old race of the Aesir. Unsure of his place in the world, only wishing to have a peaceful time with Aki......... But can peace ever come to the son of a "god of war"?

Daiki: Strong and fast, best of the kitsune fighters, but he's fallen in love with a girl of another race. Will he ever be reconciled with his own people?

Kimara: Shy and kind, she has a unique form of healing magic, healing not only the body, but also the heat and soul. With the ability of an esper, she also can influence other peoples minds....... more than even she realizes.

Kunikida: Highly intelligent, he's actually a computer genius, though he tries not to show it. Give him any computer problem, or game, and he'll soon solve it. Can he come up with the ultimate game plan, to deal with the hard times ahead?

Selene: Beautiful, fast, strong, and highly intelligent, she is the closest to perfection the human race has ever come. She's, at times, empathic.... also, she often has dreams and premonitions that turn out to come true..... and those she's been having lately are very frightening.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » January 29th, 2009, 7:23 pm

okay here is a small peak of gakkou two (still haven't got a new name for it)

2 years later,Akiyama Rina 18 yrs old,after the incident 2 yrs ago Rina is being hidden by akiyama shouko who now is working in an agency call "WIPE OUT" with the collaboration of level zero.two yearsago the mass of monsters increase were unable to be contain or stop japan was almost taken over by monsters.With the races coming together they were able to split a part of japan,a long bridge stood between japan and the sealed city where all the survivors in japan are living.

here are my ideas,please note you are not obligated to use them like gpa said is just sugesstions....

Michael:sent by level zero or millitary to search for the source of monters in japan(not the sealed city)

Aki:(I forgot:P)either with the kitsune,or living with kimara and daiki

Hideki:hideki 19 yrs old,curently in japan the danger zone.After being told that rina died he left along with sleeping forest surviving in japan

Kimara and daiki:The two, lives together in a small flower shop which kimara's owns,,she and daiki has a 1 yr old baby trying to live a peaceful life away from the daiki's race..(anyway they will be reunited with their friends soon i just don't want to tell a lot..on how they would)

Kunikida:iworking with hideki

selene:working with kelly

um well its not much but at least you get something out of it*wide smile*
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » January 30th, 2009, 12:07 am

Very interesting Raine, one thing I would prefer, That Mike and Aki are still with the cat people. Perhaps they got stuck in the village in the valley when the monsters started attacking........ In fact, perhaps the attacks on the village are beginnings of the demons escaping their confinement.

No, Mike and Aki aren't married or living together, they still feel they're to young. but are still a couple. They would have gone back to Tokyo, but the demons cut off the railroad and it is to far to travel in the dangerous times. With Aki's magic and Mike's strength they have been able to keep the village safe.

You could either have Hideki and Kunikida find the village, or a military patrol stumble on it. Since the village was one of the first places attacked by the monsters, the source of the demons must be near by. Then Aki and Mike could join the others.

This is how I would imagine it to be........ How about it Yuki? would that work out for you? And would it work for your story Raine?

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » January 30th, 2009, 12:35 am

Just another thought, I don't want to tie you up, Yuki. I don't want you to have to move Aki out of the action for two weeks, but I think you could use up some time as Aki checks with friends and with Kelly as to where Mike has gone. After some searching, she might discover that the necklace can give her some direction, if she concentrates on it.

yuki_tenshi
Otaku
Otaku

Post by yuki_tenshi » January 30th, 2009, 7:56 am

Wow, I love the ideas! I'm with the idea that Aki find Mike in the Neko village and they both end up saying there helping the Neko inhabitants. Daiki could be living near the Kitsune village with Kimara, Fumio helping conceal them. Maybe Fumio could put a concealing spell on Kimara to make her look like a Kitsune temporarily. And she can open a flower shop in the Kitsune village with no one knowing that she's really a dog-demon(yet), except maybe Eiji and of course Fumio.

I don't think Daiki and Kimara should have a child yet, since that's going to be a little hard if they all meet up again and have to save the world. They-Kimara and Daiki- could either be like Aki and Mike, just a couple or on the verge of marrying before they are reunited with their friends.

Maybe someone from the Level Zero or military would stumble on the Neko village and find Mike and Aki. Then Aki would go back to the Kitsune Village, then she would learn about Daiki and Kimara. By that time the village elders are well...older. The youngest of the Elders are Kenichi and Fumio so they would be more active of the five. Hiroshi would be death, Eiji would be very weak..maybe on his death bed and Iwao would be just overlooking strategic plans to defend the invasions of monsters.

There! that's my idea. I will elaborate further about Kimara and Daiki.

p.s. Raine...what did happen to Seiryuu(sp?) is he dead too?
"If it's boring, get rid of it." [ANTI-BOREDOM!!!]

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » January 30th, 2009, 5:30 pm

You are very good Yuki, I wish I could come up with that good of ideas.

Raine, I think Yuki has some good ideas there, I hope you two can work out a good story line.

Yuki, if you want to use Mike in your posts, go ahead and do what ever you like. I could see Aki searching for MIke, and maybe meeting someone that saw a really tall blond boy get off the train, at an odd station in the middle of nowhere. You could come up with some interesting scene when Aki finally finds the village, such as Mike is out with the men, and the women come up with some interesting setting for their reunion. From there it would be interesting to see the monsters attack the village, and Aki and Mike joining their magic and strength to drive off the monsters.

This will probably be my last post till after the 15th of Feb. Have a good time everyone.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » January 31st, 2009, 11:25 am

lol yay!!i got everyone heat up with ideas...yippee!!!

Okay yuki and gpa i love your story and i don't mind.
As for kimara and daiki i'll pm aki to develop our characters...

so in two weeks when gpa is back the season 2 will begin we need a new name because
it's no longer highschool.and for seiryu i have to pm agito k.

if you have anything about the new gakkou please pm me :)

sorry hope im not ruin anything,tryng my best to be helpful