Gakkou

Moderator: Raine

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Re: Gakkou

Post by Zeratul2k » June 22nd, 2008, 10:13 pm

Hideki: Ok...

* Hideki laid on his side, watching her look around while trying to keep both her hair and skirt on order. He laughed softly then looked down. He saw a blue airpin, shaped like a dolphin, underneath the bench he was in. He picked it up, wondering how it got there, then called Rina. *

Hideki: Erm, Rina-chan? Is this your airpin?
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » June 22nd, 2008, 10:20 pm

*Rina clasped her hands together happily she walk to him,taking her pin,she flash him a smile before pinning up her usual messy bun this time a few strand hairs lay in front.she sat down next to hideki*

Rina:Thank you...i guess i owe you one senpai.....i think i owe you two one for this morning right?*she snap her fingers*what a day!!
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » June 22nd, 2008, 10:26 pm

* Hideki laughed then tried to sit up again. *

Hideki: Yeah, what a crazy first day, eh?

* Hideki managed to sit up straight. He was feeling only a little dizy now but he had gotten a headache. He grabbed his head with his hands. *

Hideki: I think I'll need to stop by the nurse's office anyway... I need a painkiller...
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » June 23rd, 2008, 8:04 am

*Rina shook her head walking to Hideki*

Rina:i guess....you should lean a bit on me...don't worry i may be small but i am strong...
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » June 23rd, 2008, 8:16 am

Hideki: I'll take that offer, thank you.

* Hideki stood up and leaned on her, but not much, as they walked to the nurse's office. Even if she said she was strong, her body didn't looked that way and Hideki didn't wanted to see f her words were true. *

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » June 23rd, 2008, 8:28 am

*Rina notice that he wasn't leaning on her she didn't mind,they stop as they saw a group of boys from earlier looking at them.Rina sigh...these guys earlier seems like they brought more friends

Dogboy1:Your gonna pay for what you did sempai!!

*The boy rushes to charge at hideki,Rina whispered a small Gomenaisai before pushing hideki aside,with one dodge of the punch she took her chance to kneel the guy in the *beep*.The others seeing their leader fall charges to RinA,she block the first punch easily,and grab her opponent by the wrist twisting before kicking him in the stomach,when the other came at her side she kneel making a very low swing kick.standing up her face changes to serious to joyful*

Rina;ANo....You shouldn't fight you'll be expelled.....don't worry the injuries are not that great...

*Kneeling down to the kid crying in pain about his wrist*

Rina:It's not broken...*she hangs her head and smile*...

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » June 23rd, 2008, 8:45 am

* Hideki was going to get ready to fight, when Rina pushed him aside. He tried to keep his balance but crashed against a wall and slumped down. When he looked up again, Rina had already dispatched them all. *

Hideki: Wow... you ARE strong.

* Hideki got up again and walked up to her. *

Hideki: I could have handled them too, I guess...

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » June 23rd, 2008, 8:56 am

Rina*smile at hideki*:Thank you
*The group of dog boys bow their heads at Rina*

Dogboy:please forgive us...from now on will do whatever you ask..

*Rina giggle shaking her head*

Rina:why would i want that...just kimara-chan better and please be nice to people...*extending her hand to the leader boy she smiled*After all were friends riight...um your name?

*The dog leader stood in shock he has never meant a girl like her before is she for real,scratching his head*

Grago:M-My N-name is Grago....

Rina:well Grago lets go bring your friend to the nurse to check up that wrist and we can all go back to class...

yuki_tenshi
Otaku
Otaku

Post by yuki_tenshi » June 23rd, 2008, 12:55 pm

*Aki and Kimara had History together but the teacher was called to do something so they were dismissed early again. Aki pulled Kimara happily out of the room.*

Aki: Come on Kimara-chan, ley's go look for Rina-chan.

Kimara: How are we going to do that?

Aki: Leave that to me!

*Kimara stared quizically at Aki as she pulled a leaf from a pocket and used it like a whistle. Kimara's ear twitched at the high pitched sound it emanated. Aki and Kimara waited for a while before a tanuki came barreling towards them.*

Aki: Miro!

*The tanuki stopped just in front of Aki.*

Miro: Yes ma'am!

Aki: Can you look for Rina-chan for us? *Aki gave Miro a strand of Rina's hair that had fallen earlier. The tanuki sniffed it and closed its eyes. Miro perked up and pointed to the direction of the second sports field.*

Aki: Thanks Miro! I'll bring home a treat later. *She turned to Kimara who looked fascinated at the tanuki.* Come on Kimara-chan, Miro said the Rina-chan if over at the sports field.

Kimara: Oh...I thought Rina-chan said she had math earlier.

*Aki paused and stared at her. Kimara flushed and fidgeted.*

Kimara: But- it's okay that she's out there...may-maybe I just heard wr-wrong.

Aki: No, you're right. Rina-chan said she was off to math when she left English. You think she had a wrong schedule?

Kimara: I-I don't know. I'm sorry. *Kimara sighed and she clasped her hands together.*

Aki: No need to apologize, it wasn't your fault. Anyways let's go. Rina-chan might be leaving the sports field.

*Aki and Kimara being fast running demons were immediately at the sports field.*

Aki: Now, where, where, where...

Kimara: I think that's Rina-chan over-- KYAA!!!

-WHOOSH-

*A big gust of wind passed and both the girls' skirt flew, Kimara was the first to get her skirt in order, Aki had a little battle with hers since the wind like to make her skirt defy gravity.*

Aki: Arggh! Get down.

*The boys who were playing volleyball turned to them and whistled, some even shouted. The teacher groaned.*

Teacher: Not again...

*Aki had finally gotten her skirt to stay down and the wind lessened, she spotted Rina with a group of boys looking at her and Kimara, the only one who didn't have they eyes falling out of their eyes sockets were Rina and some boy beside her. She squinted and stared at the boy beside Rina.* He looks awfully familiar. *She and Kimara hurriedly headed over to them. And Aki finally recognized one of Rina's companion.*

Aki: It's you!!! You're the one I bumped into earlier!!!
"If it's boring, get rid of it." [ANTI-BOREDOM!!!]

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » June 23rd, 2008, 3:59 pm

* Hideki looked at the two girls that had just walked over to them. One of them seemed to recognize him but he wasn't sure who she was. *

Hideki: Hmm... who, again? Sorry, it's just that half the school has bumped with me today. It's like they think I'm a punching bag or something.

* Hideki laughed at his own joke, but quickly stopped when he noticed everyone staring. *