Gakkou

Moderator: Raine

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Re: Gakkou

Post by Freya » June 20th, 2008, 10:31 pm

*Chris's eyes widened at the other boy who spoke to her*

Chris: Me? How should I know? I just got here!

*She turns to Hideki*

Chris: And I KNOW how to walk thank you! I can probably walk with more grace than you've ever imagined! One day you'll all bow down and worship me!

*Chris smirks and swoops her face down so that it's inches from Hideki's face. She jeers in a low seductive tone*

Chris: And don't think I didn't see that flash in your eyes...

*She stands up straight and throws her head back laughing*

Chris: HA! As if I'd even look at one of you!

*She gestures around*

Chris: ANY of you! HAHAHAHA!

*Chris strolls away laughing at the absurdity of the general populace. She makes her way to the principle's office, still chuckling to herself. The secretary looks up*

Secretary: Can I help you miss?

Chris: Yes, I need to be told where the 2B classroom is....

*Chris remembers that's the same classroom the boy had mentioned. Her face turns into a beautiful and terrifying scowl. The secretary flinches a little then quickly hands Chris a piece of paper*

Secretary: Here's a map... I circled the classroom for you.

*Chris takes the map and leaves the office. The secretary breathes a sigh of relief*
“Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are.” ~ Bella Swan

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » June 20th, 2008, 10:38 pm

*Rina,sigh as she got into her new classroom,1A she entered the room and sat at the far end corner next to the window she,stared outside as her fist teachers comes in and lecture them...*
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » June 20th, 2008, 10:46 pm

Hideki: Ooook... that was weird.

Kunikida: Well, Hideki likes weird girls, anyway...

* Hideki punches Kunikida's arm then corners a nearby student. *

Hideki: You! Class 2B?

* The student, who was shorter than Hideki, just pointed at the door of one of the classrooms. When Hideki looked at where he was pointing the boy ran away. Kunikida took Hideki's bag and walked in front of him, since Hideki was busy taking out a handkerchief for his nose, that was bleeding a little. *
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » June 20th, 2008, 10:54 pm

*Rina was surprised when the teacher dissmiss them so early all she said was to gt to know each other,join clubs,sighing she walk out of the room.she bump into someone looking down she sees the girl from before*

Rina:Hey there...Please dont run away i want to be your friend...what's your name?*Rina ask as she gives her a helping hand to get up*

???:fushibi Kimara

Rina:well kimara-chan im very pleased to meet you...can we go explore this school since were free...
*Kimara nodded,the two walk around the school*
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » June 20th, 2008, 11:20 pm

* Minoru was walking down the hallway of the first years, holding a big pile of books. He saw one of the classes leaving early and went towards the nearest student. *

Minoru: Hey there, could you help me here?

* He didn't waited for an answer, simply giving two of the students some of the books. *

Minoru: Thanks! Follow me.

* In the meantime, Hideki took a seat by the window, the second seat counting from the last row, and Kunikida took the one behind him. *

Kunikida: Why do you always take the same seat?

Hideki: Because this seat is the best for sleeping through class. If you go and look from where the teacher usually stands, this is the seat that is seen the less.

Kunikida: Ooohh...

* As the students enter the classroom, Minoru walks in as well as two other students, each holding a pile of books. *
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » June 20th, 2008, 11:27 pm

*Rina and kimara did what they were told,bringing the pile of books*

Minoru:Will you distribute them before you go...

Rina:hai...*it didn't sound like a request taking some of the books she starts distributing she wasn't aware of the eyes of boys staring at her,she didn't even hear the comments about her,her mind was far off,when reaching to hideki's table she drop his book,not looking at him or recognize it she pick it up*

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » June 20th, 2008, 11:38 pm

* Hideki takes the book at the same time as Rina. *

Hideki: Hey there, Rina-chan.

* Hideki looks at her with a smile on his face. *

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » June 20th, 2008, 11:45 pm

*Rina jumps at his voice again,looking at the hideki his face merely inches away from her own,she moves back stading up as he picks up his book*

Rina:Tsuchimi-senpai?what are you doing here?

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » June 20th, 2008, 11:54 pm

Hideki: Well, this is my class. What are you doing here?

* Minoru clears his throat and talks loudly on purpose. *

Minoru: You two can get to know each other better AFTER classes are over.

* The whole class laughs and all Hideki can do is whisper a sorry at Rina before looking away, embarrased. *

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » June 20th, 2008, 11:57 pm

Rina:Um...gomene sensei....

*Rina doesnt look at Hideki she distribute all the books before leaving the class with kimara*