Gakkou

Moderator: Raine

Raine
Angel
Angel

Gakkou

Post by Raine » June 20th, 2008, 1:17 pm

*The rising sun over japan alerts everyone of the new morning,Rina jumps of her bed stretching her arms and legs,she opens her windows letting out a smile as she see many people already starting to open their shops.she rushes to take a a quick shower then drying herself she put on her uniform,pinning her hhair into a messy bun before staring at the Mirror,her white shirt and blue skirt complimented well with her figure.well tha's what mother says...upon hearing her mum call she quickly took her bag and rushes downstairs where breakfast was already prepared,Before sitting down she dodges a flaming arrow*

Rina:mama,when will obaachan stop trying to kill papa...

Rina's mother:eat your breakfast Rina....Honey!...mother will you stop this fight please....and eat your breakfast...

Rina's grandmother:It's his fault....I don't understand why you marry him kisane!!look at Rina...she doesnt even look like an elf and she doesn't have any magical powers...not that i blame you pumkin*looking at rina smiling before turning to glare at Rina's father*....I BLAME THIS HUMAN BLOOD!!!

*Rina sweatdrops,pushing back her plate,she stands up and bows*
Rina:Gomen but i have to go...later!!
*without waiting for an answer she rushes out of the door,she has just move in a week ago but she knew the way to school since she and her father comes to look at it all the time,she was nervous to go to school.she reaches the large front gate,sighing she walk into the grounds of many first year students.*
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Re: Gakkou

Post by Zeratul2k » June 20th, 2008, 5:52 pm

* Hideki was in the roof relaxing. He took a bite from his sandwich, while looking down at the students coming through the main gate. His brother walked next to him and watched in silence for a few minutes, then turned towards him. *

Minoru: Why did you transfer here?

Hideki: What are you doing teaching here?

Minoru: I came to look over you! I can't leave you alone with all those... "freaks" around you!

* Hideki finished his sandwich and looked at Minoru. *

Hideki: I just want to get to know them better. A man has to know his enemy, you know?

Minoru: Just make sure you don't get to know them TOO much...

* Minoru left the roof, leaving Hideki alone in the roof. He looked at the flow of students again, thinking. Actually... I had no idea this was this kind of school... *
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » June 20th, 2008, 6:07 pm

*Rina noticing many stares on her,feeling her heartbeat increasing she walks faster but got knocked out by someone falling on her.Sitting upright shaking her head*

Rina:Ow...excuse me but you have to be careful...

*she looks beside her and sees a scared girl.same height as her,short auburn hair the only difference she has a busshy tail and dog ears,the girl stared at the ground.Raising her hands quickly infront of her worriedly*

Rina:hey don't be sad!!!im just saying th-

??:Guys!!i found her she's with a human!!

*Rina looks up to see a group of boys they also have dog ears and bushy tail, one of them grab the dog girl by her shirt and pull her up,raising to her feet she push the boy away from the girl*
Rina:leave her alone!!
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » June 20th, 2008, 6:30 pm

:kiss: * Hideki walked down the stairs, towards the gate, trying to figure out where his classroom is, when he noticed the disturbance. He walked over and noticed the two girls and the group of boys. Hideki called the attention of the one next to him. *

Hideki: Hey, what's going on? Who are they?

Student: It's the guys, they are angry with Kimara's family because her mom works for another race. The other girl just stepped between them, this can't end good...

* Hideki looked in disbelief at the boys, even though he had seen his family to the same several times before. He looked down, wondering what to do. I shouldn't get involved... It's not my problem, after all. One of the boys advanced towards the girls, trying to push Rina out of the way, but she swiftly grabbed the boys arm, spun him around and kicked him away. The boy, trying not to fall, ran into Hideki, throwing him to the ground. *

Hideki: What the #$% do you think you're doing!?

* Hideki got up and kicked the boy who had pushed him. The others turned towards him with angry looks on their faces. *

Boy: What? You want trouble, too?

Hideki: Bring it, punk!

* One of the boys charged towards him on a very predictable tackle. Hideki just kneeled and threw his elbow forward, making the boy hit it face first. *
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » June 20th, 2008, 6:41 pm

*seeing all the boys charging towards hideki,she couldnt help but feel guilty,*

Rina:Ano...please stop it!!...

*Rina was about to charge in the fight when he heard a cough,she turn to see a teacher,oh great im going to be expell on my first day at school!!i know i came in school early but never expected this to happen..!!*

Rina:sensei....*she gulp*

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » June 20th, 2008, 6:46 pm

Minoru: I really hope you guys realize where you are standing... this kind of behavior won't be tolerated here, are we clear?

* The boys just looked at Minoru, frozen in place, not knowing what to do. After a few seconds he crossed his arms and raised his voice. *

Minoru: What? Didn't I make myself clear!? Move! Out of my sight! If I see you making trouble again don't be surprised to find yourselves suspended, or worse.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » June 20th, 2008, 6:52 pm

*Rina jumps at the sound of Minoru's voice,she hated when people shout,she turns to look at the frightened girl,kneeling down beside her she smile..*

Rina:Hi...Im Akiyama Rina...Are you alright?

*The girl nodded before running away.Rina sigh,her first day isnt going so well...she completely forgot the presence of the two brothers she was deep in thought*

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » June 20th, 2008, 8:08 pm

* Minoru helps Hideki stand up then looks at him. *

Minoru: You may be my brother, but I expect the same behaviour from you as I do from the others. Got it?

Hideki: Haaii...

* Minoru walked away while Hideki just stood there, tiding himself up. He turned around and saw only one of the girls, apparently human. Kimara wasn't there. Ran away without saying thanks, I see... He walked up to the other girl. *

Hideki: Hey, are you okay?

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » June 20th, 2008, 8:21 pm

*Rina jumps at the sound of hideki's voice*

RIna:...ah...im fine...Thanks for helping us...um....sorry you are??

*she was looking up at hideki,her bangs moving along with the wind she push it behind her ear and smile at Hideki*

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » June 20th, 2008, 8:33 pm

Hideki: erm... Hideki. Hideki Tsuchimi, second grade, just transfered here, though. What's your name?

* Hideki's heart starts to race. Man, what a cutie! Go for it, dude, you have a chance! *