Gakkou

Moderator: Raine

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Re: Gakkou

Post by Zeratul2k » June 22nd, 2008, 9:00 pm

* Hideki didn't notice Rina walking into her classroom, the same way he didn't notice walking into the wrong classroom. He looked around and noticed something was wrong. *

Teacher: Is something the problem, mister...

Hideki: Tsuchimi and... yeah, sorry, wrong classroom!

* He turned around to leave but stopped when he saw Rina. After a few seconds, the teacher called him again. *

Teacher: Tsuchimi-san?

Hideki: Hmm? Oh, right, sorry!

* Hideki bowed and left the classroom quickly. He looked around and noticed his room was the one next to the one he had walked into before. *

Hideki: Well, I wasn't that lost, anyways.

* He walked into his class and took the usual seat, second from the back, by the window. *
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » June 22nd, 2008, 9:07 pm

*Rina looking out of the window hears the teacher addressing to someone,she manages to turn to look to see hideki walking out*

Rina:heh?sempai??

*Kimare sitting next to her,shooks her head*

Kimara:Rina-chan im surprise you didnt hear him....b-but he did look at you

Rina:Kimara-chan,im not interested....his one oof those guys that likes pretty girls...

*2 hours later*

*Rina got out of the classroom,she told Kimara and Aki that she willl joined them later on as she has maths now,walking down the hallway for a few minutes she realise she was lost*
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » June 22nd, 2008, 9:34 pm

* Hideki left his english class, wondering where the Physical Education was held. He asked a nearby student, who sent him to the second sports field. He went there, quickly got changed and met the rest of the class on the field. The teacher was already there, holding a voleyball. *

Hideki: Ok, guys, teams of 6, take a ball for each two teams and start playing. I want to see what you can do, so I can select a team for the interschool tournament.

* Hideki got picked in one of the teams and after a few minutes they were playing. Hideki was one of those guys that was really good at sports and just average at studies, so he quickly became the "de facto" captain of his group. *
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » June 22nd, 2008, 9:40 pm

*Rina looking around ended up walking outside,she sigh she was lost looking up she saw hideki playing volleyball,not bad...i wonder if this school have a swimming pool.A rush of wind blew past Rina,she quickly press her skirt downwards*

Rina:hey!!no!!*sighing*Phew that was close!!

*she didnt realise that their were stares on her,looking to see a lot of boys drooling,she look at them weirdly before realising that her hair pin was on the ground her long hair fell behind.*

Rina:ano....*her face turn red*
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » June 22nd, 2008, 9:46 pm

* Hideki spiked the ball and noticed some of the boys looking at one side of the field. He turned to see what they were looking and saw Rina, embarrased, holding her skirt and with her hair flowing freely. He stood in place, admiring her, when a yell brought him back to reality. *

Student: Tsuchimi-san!

* He turned to see who was calling, only to find a voleyball smashing against his face. He took a few steps back and fell on his back, completely disoriented. *

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » June 22nd, 2008, 9:49 pm

*Rina seeing hideki being brought to the side bench,looking worried and glad that the teacher call out all the boys.a bit sad that she couldn't find her pin she walk to see Hideki,lying on the bench with a packet of ice.she look down at him,her hair almost touching his face*

Rina:ano....senpai?are you alright?

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » June 22nd, 2008, 9:55 pm

Hideki: I don't know... why am I standing on my head..?

* The teacher mumbled something then turned towards the other students. *

Teacher: Back to practice, everybody, he'll be alright!

* He then noticed Rina, the only one there not wearing P.E. uniform. *

Teacher: Can you do me a favor and keep an eye on him for a few seconds? He's just disoriented, should be back to normal in a few minutes.

Hideki: No, I'm alright, really.

* Hideki tried to sit up, but ended up laying down in the opposite direction. *

Hideki: ... yeah, I think I'm gonna stay here, then...

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » June 22nd, 2008, 10:00 pm

Rina:b-but...i...okay...

Teacher:if your worry about class i'll give you a note...just for while now excuse me...*he turn to yell at the boys who were still looking at Rina.Rina sat on the bench,pulling a strand of hair behind her ear she couldnt help but smile,she love the feel of fresh air.*

Rina:senpai....your a lot of trouble....really*Giggles*i think ive seen you more than anyone here....

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » June 22nd, 2008, 10:05 pm

Hideki: Likewise, but I don't mind...

* He realized what he had said and looked away, covering his eyes to avoid the sun's glare. *

Hideki: Sorry! That didn't come out the way I wanted it to.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » June 22nd, 2008, 10:08 pm

*Rina laughed softly looking at the boys playing*

Rina:it's okay...

*Raising to her feet she went to search for her hairpin*

Rina:Gomen,senpai just for a lil while i need to find my pin....