Gakkou

Moderator: Raine

yuki_tenshi
Otaku
Otaku

Re: Gakkou

Post by yuki_tenshi » February 20th, 2009, 5:56 am

*Aki wasn't used to all the attention, the women fluttering about her were older than her but they only reached her shoulders. She felt tall among them. The ladies chattered excitedly as the cut this and sewed that, an elderly lady began to measure Aki again before giving orders to the other women.*

Aki: Ah...wait--umm...excuse me?

*The neko women were too busy to listen to Aki as they dressed the kitsune. Aki bit her lip, one neko began to comb out her hair. She was told to sit down by the window and Aki did so, Toru went to her, his face sad.*

Aki: You didn't see her?

*Toru shook his head then sighed.*

Toru, softly: No...

*Aki felt her heart breaking. The poor little boy, no one seemed to know him in the village. She wondered if she got the right village. She placed her arms around Toru's shoulders to comfort him while the neko women went about their business.*

*Aki hid a wince when the neko fixing her hair pulled too hard. She was beginning to feel restless, she looked out the window to see the setting sun. Only a sight much more captivating than the descent of the sun caught her eyes. Aki blinked several times. She hoped that it wasn't an illusion. He was pouring water his body...his quite bare upper body. She had never seen him without his shirt once now that Aki thought about it.*

*Toru looked up to Aki when her hand squeezed his shoulder, he thought she was trying to get his attention but she wasn't looking at him at all. She was looking outside with wide eyes and flushed cheeks. Her mouth was open and she was taking in shallows breaths. The hand on his shoulder was still squeezing. Curious, Toru leaned a bit to see what his kitsune friend was looking at. It was a who, not a what. Toru saw the neko men and one other male towering above the rest. The giant had blond hair and was wonderfully built. He reminded him of someone...that beautiful lady that saved Aki! That was it! The giant reminded him of that Aesir goddess he and Aki met earlier.*

Aki, whispering: Mike...

*Toru looked at Aki before returning his gaze to the giant of a man outside. He was now happily chatting with the other neko men.*

Toru: Aki-san?

Neko Woman: DONE!

*Aki jumped at the sudden exclamation. Toru instinctively pulled away. The neko doing Aki's hair was smiling triumphantly.*

Aki: Ummm...thank you...?

MAri: Mari, Lady Aki.

Aki: Oh...okay. Thank you Mari-san.

Mari: Oh you look wonderful!!! *Mari smiled dreamily as she looked at Aki and her work.*

*Aki was handed a mirror by another neko woman. She really need to remember their names. She looked at her reflection and was awed at the intricate hairstyle Mari had put her hair into.*

Aki: Wow...it's beautiful!

MAri: I'm so glad to like it Lady Aki!

*Another neko woman, she introduced herself as Nagi, brought over a lovely yukata to Aki. She smiled appreciatively at Aki's hair and then complemented her. Aki blushed.*

NAgi: Here you go Lady Aki, we've made the yukata into your size. I hope you'll like it.

*Aki was ushered behind a screen where she changed into the yukata. It was silvery-blue with a pattern of cherry blossoms at the hems, intricate swirls of shiny silver were woven into the silk. It was held in place by an indigo obi. The whole thing was finished by sandals the neko made her use.*

*When she was out from behind the screen the neko women were awed at her appearance. Aki blushed and had a hard time looking at them. Finally her gaze settled on Toru and she saw that he was also given some clothes to change into.*
"If it's boring, get rid of it." [ANTI-BOREDOM!!!]

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » February 20th, 2009, 6:22 pm

*Mike ducked through the door as he followed the men into the dinner hall. Mike noticed that Tien and Mai were in one corner talking, she seemed so excited. Mike sighed with a rueful smile, he was glad that, at least, they'd found happiness. The men sat around the low table, talking about what should be done tomorrow. It was their custom that the women would bring in the men's plates of food before bringing their own and sitting down with the men. As a plate was set before him, Mike looked up to thank the woman who had served him.*

Mike: Thank Y......... *Mike stared, he couldn't believe it, the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen, and it was.* AKI!!! *Mike jumped up, and whacked his head on one of the low rafter beams. Mike sat down hard, rubbing his head.* Owwww!

*Aki put her hand over her mouth as she cried "Oh" in sympathy..... But then she had to hide her giggle as Mike looked up at her with bright blue eyes and a silly smile, she remembered how they had first met. Being so tall in a land of small people wasn't always a good thing. Aki stepped toward Mike, but stopped short, her way barred by a snarling, hissing little kitten. The boy's ears were back and his tail bushed out like a bottle brush.*

*Tan had been behind his mother when he heard the crack from Mike hitting the rafter. He's looked around to see his friend rubbing his head while some strange lady stood in front of him. He knew the lady had whacked Mike over the head, and he was going to defend his big friend. Aki stopped, surprised by the hissing little boy, when suddenly there was another snarling kitten right in front of her. Toru didn't know what was going on, but he wasn't going to let anyone threaten his only friend, he jumped in front of Aki, ready to defend her.*

*The stand off dragged on......... of a few seconds. Suddenly the two boys were a tangled wiggling ball, when Mike grabbed Aki and dragged her against his chest, hugging her tightly. The two little boys wiggled themselves out from between Mike and Aki, and Tan's mother chided him for his behavior.*

Tan: But mama, she hit Mike.

Mama: No Tan, Mike just hit his head when he stood up to fast, she wouldn't hurt him, she's Mike's special friend.

Tan: Oh..... * He looked around at Mike, it was quite obvious that she was his special friend since the two were sharing a very warm kiss.*

Toru: Oh man, mushy stuff.

Tan: Ya...ewww. Wanna go outside and play?

Toru: Ya.... Who wants to watch this stuff?

*Mike couldn't care less what anyone else thought, all his doubts and fears were being washed away in one shining moment........ Aki forgot about everyone else around them. All the things that Micheal felt, that he couldn't put into words, were clear to her in that moment.*

Saya smiled: The prophesy continues.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » February 21st, 2009, 8:10 pm

* Hideki sighed then headed down. RIngo followed him until they reached the barricade, then she got in front of him. *

Ringo: Where do you think you are going?

Hideki: I told you, I'm going to look for her.

Ringo: No, can't do. You have seen how the streets are right now. Not even the cops can handle that mess.

Hideki: You are forgetting something.

* Hideki pointed at an armed convoy that stopped in front of the hotel. Ringo looked at them as a group of soldiers unloaded a big box from one fo the trucks. *

Ringo: What..?

Hideki: I called them earlier today when we found that working phone and told them to bring my equipment.

* Hideki went towards the soldiers and opened the box, revealing the SPARTAN armor. Ringo clenched her fist then turned around and ran to her room. Minutes later, Hideki was putting on his gloves and helmet. Ringo rushed out of her room and walked up to Hideki and the soldiers. She was wearing the clothes she reserved for fights against other gangs. Hideki noticed that and stared at her. *

Hideki: ... why do you--

Ringo: I'm going with you, like it or not.

* Hideki sighed then turned around and jumped into a car. He knew that once she made up her mind, there was no one that could convince her otherwise. In that respect, she was a lot like Rina. *
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » February 21st, 2009, 8:30 pm

*Rina walked down the streets,she couldn't believe her eyes,was this really japan,the place is in chaos.It's seems what shouko have told her was right,she sigh in relief thanks to shouko they were able to push away the monsters,but still the place was a mess,some of the buildings looks as if they were going to shatter any time,she watched as the people nearby were being treated*

Rina:all this happened when i was asleep?

*she said leaning against the tree*

Rina:i need to findthe others
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » February 23rd, 2009, 5:35 pm

* The convoy moved slowly through the rubble while Hideki simply looked out the window at the buildings. When they got to a crossroads Hideki saw a barricade at the far end of a street and something caught his eye. *

Hideki: Stop the car!

Soldier: What?

Hideki: Stop, I said!

* As soon as the car stopped, Hideki jumped down, followed by Ringo and two other soldiers. They went towards the barricade slowly and saw a few armed survivors on top of it. *

Survivor: Halt! Who do you work for!?

Hideki: We are from the military!

* The survivors looked at each other for a second. When the one that had talked before was about to speak again, a yell from behind the barricade stopped him. *

???: Hideki!!! Is that you!?

* Kunikida jumped over the barricade and saw Hideki standing there on his armor. *

Hideki: Kunikida!? What are you doing here!?

Kunikida: Helping these people, of course! Where are you going?

* Hideki looked around while thinking. He had no idea where he as going, he only knew he had to find Rina. *

Hideki: ... Have you seen Rina or Shouko?

Kunikida: Hmm... no, sorry... say, can we go with you? There's some survivors here and--

Hideki: You know the answer, dude.

* Kunikida smiled and turned around. *

Kunikida: Pack everything! We are leaving!

* Some time later, the convoy, now a mix of military and civilian vehicles, advanced down the road, picking up survivors whenever they found. Strangely, they didn't encounter any monsters. Hideki was feeling uneasy because of this, but Kunikida and Selene tried to change the subject every time he mentioned that. *
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » February 23rd, 2009, 5:44 pm

*Rina tried to call hideki using her cell which shouko gave her,she waited but gain no answer,sighning she sank in a corner.her head leaning on her knees*

Rina:what am i to do?

???:aaaaaaaaargh!!1

*Rina raise her head looking up at the young girl running away,a teenage girl about her age was shielding the young child from the serpent beast.Rina stood up about to help them,she was surprise when the serpent was burn in flames*

?????Kimara are you okay?don't run off like that...

Kimara:Gomen daiki-kun,But i got so scared,are you ok little girl?

*Tears filled Rina's eyes*

Rina:Kima-chan?
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » February 23rd, 2009, 6:03 pm

* One of the soldiers from the front of the convoy heard a commotion nearby and jumped off his car to investigate. He took a quick peek out of a corner and saw three persons standing next to a burning monster. He jumped back and took out his radio. A few seconds later, a couple other soldiers where next to him. *

Soldier 1: There's three or four survivors and a monster in the ground.

Soldier 2: If there's one, there's bound to be more. Let's get those survivors to the convoy and leave this place.

* The others nodded and ran towards Kimara and Daiki, keeping an eye on their surroundings. *

Soldier 1: Hey! It's dangerous here! Come with us!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » February 23rd, 2009, 6:07 pm

*Kimara was listening she had run to rina,hugging her*

Rina:..gomen i made you worry again

*Kimara was crying,she was soon in daiki's arms*

Daiki:glad your ok...let's save the explanation later let's follow these people
*Rina nodded *

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » February 23rd, 2009, 6:20 pm

* The soldiers quickly guided them to an armored car that was waiting for them. Once they jumped in, a big wolf-like monster jumped in front of the car. *

Soldier 1: Go! Run him over!

* The driver did as ordered and stepped on the gas. The monster jumped out of the way then began chasing the car. The soldiers opened a hatch in the roof and began firing at the monster while another called the convoy. More monsters began appearing from the buildings and joined the chase. Back in the convoy, Hideki heard the call for help. He jumped out of the car he was in and into an infantry tank. *

Hideki: Turn around! We'll go help them, the rest of the convoy can keep going!

* Kunikida and Selene tried to jump off as well but Ringo stopped them. *

* The armored car swerved through the rubble at high speed while the soldiers tried to keep the monsters away from it. One of the monsters shot two spike-like objects from his back and wounded one of the soldiers, who fell inside the car. *

Soldier 1: There's too many of them!

Soldier 2: We have to get away from the convoy! We can't guide this many enemies to it!

* The driver turned in the opposite direction of the convoy in an intersection and as the monsters followed, heavy machine gun fire filled the air. The soldiers looked back and saw the monsters being shredded by one of their tanks. They began firing as well and within seconds, the monsters that were still alive where retreating into the shadows. Hideki jumped from the tank and ran to the armored car. *

Hideki: Are you guys ok!?

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » February 24th, 2009, 3:59 am

*After the dinner, during which the neko people and Mike listened to Aki's tale of her travels, Aki and Mike sat out under the darkening sky. Mike had so many things he wanted to tell Aki, so many things he wanted to ask her...... but Aki was worn out from her day, and from using so much magic. Soon she was fast asleep as Mike held her. He held her for a long time, there would be plenty of time for words, plenty of days together. Mike so wished he could take Aki to his room, and hold her all night...... but, no, that wouldn't be a good idea, not yet, but someday. Mike took Aki to Mai Lei's house, and they put her in a room there.*

*Mike was surprised when he entered his room. There was a tall man there, holding the broad head battle axe that the village smith had made for Mike. Wary, Mike lit the lamp.*

Thor: Hello son.

Mike: Father??...... What are you doing here?

Thor: I thought I should bring you those. *Thor pointed to Mikes metal gloves lying on the floor.* It would be a shame for you to go without them. And with the whole country going to hell in a handbasket, I didn't think you'd be getting them any time soon....... This is a well made weapon, son. Fitting for an Aesir. * Thor drew his hammer and, using it like a sharpening stone, drew it along both edges of the double bladed axe. Golden sparks showered off the blade.*

Mike: Hey, what are you doing to that, the smith just made it for me.

Thor: Well boy, can't have you going into battle with an axe that will get dull right away. *Thor tossed the axe to Mike.* Now you can cleave stone without hurting the edge.

Mike Ah, thanks, I guess..... What do you mean the country's going to hell??

Thor: These demons, they aren't just here son, they're turning the whole land to chaos. soon there won't be much left....... Son, come with me, there's a war going on, you could fight for the Aesir, by my side. Fight for you homeland.

Mike thought for a long time: No, father. I can't leave these people. This is my home, this is where my friends are, I can't leave now, I'll have to try to help, somehow.

Thor smiled: I thought you might say that. She's right, your mom, you are part of that old prophesy. Our race started this world on this path, it's only fitting one of us is here to help them clean up this mess. Stay here at this village, son, as the prophesy says. You'll know when the time is right to leave. Take care son, we'll meet again. * A bridge of light opened behind Thor and he turned and walked into it.*

*Mike would have a long time to think about what his father said.*

*Kyo opened the gate to his home. It had been several weeks since the beginning of the demon raids, and he was working with the government on the protective barriers for the city. The whole thing was a nightmare. Worst of all, Aki had never returned. The military told him the north had been hard hit, the railroad destroyed, trains attacked and all on board killed. Cities destroyed, communications cut off......... Ai had cried every night since the first attacks, when they could no longer reach Aki's cell phone. Ai was taking it so very hard, Kyo cursed himself for having allowed Aki to leave. He was sure he would never see her again.*

Kyo sighed as he opened the door and stepped inside...... He was not prepared for the greeting from his smiling wife. He wasn't ready for her welcoming kiss.*

Ai: Suppers almost ready.... I've made your favorite. She went to the kitchen, and Kyo followed... bewildered.*

Kyo: Ai, what's going on? ..... What's happened?

Ai: She's alright...... I met a woman in the market today, she told me Aki is safe, and that she will come back to us, when the time is right.

Kyo: Who?? ..... How did she know? did she know where Aki is? Ai, how can we be sure?

Ai: She was a tall woman, Kyo, tall and beautiful, and blond. She had blue eyes, Kyo, just like Mike's eyes. It's true Kyo, Aki is with Mike, they'll be safe, the gods are watching over them. *Ai hugged Kyo...... Kyo believed her, he had to, it was his only hope.*
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.