Gakkou

Moderator: Raine

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Re: Gakkou

Post by Zeratul2k » February 24th, 2009, 5:05 am

* Dr. Freeman sat on the comfy chair behind the desk of his office and sighed. He took off his glasses and rubbed his eyes with his right hand as Samuel walked into the office and locked the door. He sat in the couch and sighed as well. *

Samuel: What are they thinking making us do all that useless paperwork, dammit!?

Freeman: They want to keep us busy... looks like they weren't so happy about John-- I mean, Hideki, almost dying...

Samuel: Pfft! It's his own fault for being so infatuated on that girl...

* Freeman eyed Samuel angrily at that comment. Samuel noticed that and simply looked away. *

Samuel: ... anyway, he's with that Noyamano girl now, better off that way.

Freeman: I heard he helped him using one of those experimental medical nanobot systems the people from R&D where working on. Do you know anything about that?

Samuel: Dunno... Kelly might, thought, she's been taking some of their stuff recently.

* Freeman sighed again and spun his chair away from Samuel. Something wasn't right, but he couldn't quite tell what it was. *

Freeman: ... who ordered the delivery of Hideki's armor?

Samuel: He himself. He called Armaments and ordered them to deliver it to his position, then he called Sergeant Major Suzuki and ordered her to take two mechanized platoons and meet him.

* Freeman looked at Samuel, looking surprised. *

Freeman: He "ordered"?

Samuel: Yeah. Weird, uh? First orders he gives since being appointed as Master Chief is to help him on a personal matter... I think he's not cut out to be in the military after all...

Freeman: Boy... I really hope he knows what he's doing...

* Freeman stood up and walked to the mini-bar to pour himself a whiskey. *

Freeman: ... because I doubt us or the Yamainu have any idea of what it's going on or how to solve it...
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » February 24th, 2009, 8:54 am

*Shouko stared below at the city in front of her,*

Shouko:..one step at a time and soon i will get what i need

*Agnus had stood next to her,giving her cell*

Agnus:it's him...

*Takes the cell,dimissing agnus,with one hand on her hip she stared at the smoke from a distance*

Shouko:The plan seems to work perfectly.....Creating a new world shouldn't be a problem for you

*she sigh scratching her head*

Shouko:Nobody suspects me....not even Rina,The god boy and kitsune have left and for some reason im unable to track them down but i'll find them....*pauses*...she wasn't there at the tsuchimi,someone else had released it....i suspect it came from her laboratory.....aparently someone attained the files,

*watches the helicopter fly above her building heading towards the large smoke*

Shouko*smirks*:This benefits us....besides i know exactly how to get rid of tsuchimi hideki....The altan will be no more...It' s time...just sit back and enjoy the show*she hangs up smiling as she walks into her officce to see agnus standing looking at her*

Agnus: My orders

shouko:I take it the men are here, Let's begin the wipe out operation...take out all the survivors and move them to the safety point till we can contain those beasts....

*Agnus bowed,he was about to leave when he saw shouko was examining her weapons*

Agnus:your planning to head in there

Shouko: when your done telling those men what to do...meet me to where Rina is...

-------

*Rina wasn't looking at hideki she was holding a terrified girl in her hands,the girl was so scared*

Rina*not looking she answered hideki*:yeah were fine thank you....don't what would have happen if you hadn't come mister
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » February 24th, 2009, 6:17 pm

* Hideki was about to say "ok" and leave when he saw the wounded soldier. He pulled him out of the car while calling the medics then went back to the car and jumped in. *

Hideki: Let's go back to the convoy. It's not safe around here...

* Hideki looked at the people on the rear seat, and recognized Kimara and Daiki first. He then looked at the girl looking down and recognized her. *

Hideki: Rina!?
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » February 24th, 2009, 6:23 pm

*Rina look up recognizing the voice*

Rina:H-H-HIDEKI?

*she smile at him,her heart relieved to see him alive when something came crashing at the side of the car,the car fell onto it's side.Rina had react quickly shielding the girl from the impact.she yell in pain as the they all fell on her sides.they were crushing her*
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » February 25th, 2009, 6:10 pm

* The tank crew opened fire at the monster and radioed for help. Hideki shook his head and groaned as he tried to get up. he kicked open the roof hatch and crawled out. *

Hideki: Get everyone out of here! I'll keep them here!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » February 25th, 2009, 6:18 pm

*daiki had also kicked opened the roof hatch,he quickly got kimara out,Rina lifted the girl up for him to take her out,she sudenly felt a stab in her stomach,she flinch as she was pull out.*

Lil girl:are you okay?

Rina*smiles*:im alright sweetey lets go...

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » February 25th, 2009, 6:25 pm

* Hideki did his best to keep the monsters at bay until reinforcements arrived. When two other tanks arrived, the monsters retreated and Hideki ran back to them. *

Hideki: Get us back to the convoy ASAP!

Driver: Yes, sir!

* The tanks turned around and quickly moved towards the convoy, which was already on full alert. The medics onboard the tanks where busy treating the wounded soldiers but one of them turned towards Kimara, Daiki, Rina and the girl. *

Medic: Are you ok?

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » February 25th, 2009, 7:02 pm

Rina:Im okay...please see if this girl is alright..*she told them,squeezing the girl's hand,it was when the ground beneath began to shake tha alerted her,she push the girl onto the medic as the ground beneath her feet crumble*

Kimara:RINA!!!

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » February 25th, 2009, 7:20 pm

Hideki: Rina!!!

* Hideki tried to run after her but a monster erupted from the hole, throwing everyone back. Hideki jumped up and charged towards the monster, trying to get through it. He dodged a couple of blows then kicked it aside with all his strength. He saw Rina in the bottom of the hole and he jumped down for her. He picked her up and noticed she was unconsious. He also noticed she was bleeding copiously from a wound on her stomach. Hideki climbed out of the hole carrying Rina while the soldiers kept fighting the monster. *

Hideki: Medic! She's wounded!

* The medics ran towards them and examined Rina. One of them took out his radio while the other tried to stop the bleeding. *

Medic: Mike seven to Echo four, requesting MEDEVAC for a civilian, on the double!

Hideki: Wha? Where are you going to take her?

Medic: I don't know but we can't treat her here.

Hideki: What do you mean!?

* Before the medic could answer, the one that was trying to stop the bleeding interrupted them. *

Medic 2: Hey, hey! We are loosing her! We have to get her out of here NOW!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » February 25th, 2009, 7:28 pm

*A helicopter flew above them,shouko look down seeing Rina she took the rope and slide down,shooting the beast with bullets mix with her elf magic.when her feet touch the ground she signal her men to surround the survivors,she stared to hideki to Rina before ordering the medic.a worried look on her face as she approach the friends of rina*

Shouko:what happened?