Gakkou

Moderator: Raine

Raine
Angel
Angel

Re: Gakkou

Post by Raine » June 20th, 2008, 8:46 pm

Rina:ah...Your a sempai,*she bows*Im Akiyama Rina,Nice to meet you Tsuchimi-sempai

*she looks around seeing many students going into class*

Rina:Ano...i think im lost...the first years were suppose to be where??

*she looks at Hideki and smiles again*

Rina:Gomen but i have to go see you around

*she grabs her bag and runs to where the first years alighn*
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

yuki_tenshi
Otaku
Otaku

Post by yuki_tenshi » June 20th, 2008, 8:52 pm

*Aki was running late, well almost late. She was the kind of person--demon, that like to go to school very early. She wasn't paying much attention to her surroundings while she ran at top speed, leading to the inevitable. She had crashed into a boy with black hair.*

Aki: iiiittaaaaiiiii....*Aki groaned as she pushed herself up. When she upright herself, Aki vaguely noted that the ground was not all that hard nor was it rough. In fact it felt like cloth.*
"If it's boring, get rid of it." [ANTI-BOREDOM!!!]

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » June 20th, 2008, 9:11 pm

*Rina sigh as she got to all the first years,they were all aligh up looking at an old man making a speech...she felt bored but stood looking at the sky,what a day to start school*
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » June 20th, 2008, 9:16 pm

* Hideki watched Rina walk away, empty minded, when he felt someone tackling him. He fell and the someone ended on top of him. He clenched his fist, thinking it was the boys from before who had came for revenge. *

Hideki: Hey, what do you think you--

* He stopped talking when he noticed it was a girl, sitting on him. *

Hideki: Erm... feeling comfy?
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

yuki_tenshi
Otaku
Otaku

Post by yuki_tenshi » June 20th, 2008, 9:20 pm

*Aki blinked and rubbed her eyes with one hand, trying to steady herself she looked at the source of the voice...which was beneath her.Her eyes widened and she quickly scrambled off the boy.*

Aki: I'm so, so sorry! I didn't, I mean...I'm sorry. *Aki shakes her head muttering quite loudly to herself* clumsy girl, very clumsy girl! *She stood up but weirdly she managed to trip herself so she landed quite painfully on her backside.*
"If it's boring, get rid of it." [ANTI-BOREDOM!!!]

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » June 20th, 2008, 9:29 pm

* Hideki stood up and tidied himself, then helped Aki up. *

Hideki: It's okay, don't worry. I just thought for a moment you were one of the guys from before...

* The sounds of a bell comes from inside the school and Hideki starts to walk inside. *

Hideki: I gotta go so later!
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » June 20th, 2008, 9:32 pm

*The old man finish his speech of welcome,the headmaster sure talks a lot...they were now directed to a long board..a second year student was telling them to looking for their names to which class they belong.Rina looks before her,thats a lot of people how am i to know which class i am!!!

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » June 20th, 2008, 9:43 pm

* Hideki walks down the corridor, looking for his classroom when he sees a friend from his old school, Kunikida Matsumoto. *

Hideki: Hey! Kunikida!

Kunikida: Oh, hey there, Hideki. Good news, pal, we are in the same class again.

Hideki: Excellent! So, where is it?

Kunikida: I thought YOU knew.

Hideki: Just great...

* They both stood in the middle of the corridor, wondering what to do. *

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » June 20th, 2008, 9:46 pm

*Chris strides along the main entrance at a quick pace*

Chris: great....father won't be happy if he finds out I was late on the first day...

*Chris entered into a throng of second years, though she practically towered above the rest of them. As it was, they parted when they saw her approaching. Chris smirked to herself*

Chris: that's right, stare in awe at the goddess among you

*Unfortunately, one boy wasn't paying any attention to her, and she sure wasn't going to worry about underlings when she had somewhere to be. As it was, she collided right into him, knocking him over. It caused her to stumble but she recovered as only a goddess could*

Chris: Hey! Couldn't you see I was walking there?!
“Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are.” ~ Bella Swan

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » June 20th, 2008, 9:57 pm

* Hideki lands face first, and stands up holding his nose. *

Hideki: And? Couldn't you SEE I was standing here? Learn to walk!

Kunikida: Cool down, pal...

* Hideki turns around and sees the tall girl that bumped into him. He's speechless for a second, then just turns to Kunikida. *

Hideki: Ask her if she knows which one is our classroom.

Kunikida: Why me?

Hideki: I'm still angry, not talking to her.

Kunikida: Oh, boy... Hey, erm... do you know which one is the room for class 2B?