Nebraskon 2009

Stories posted here will be copied to the Fan Fiction page. Please only submit your own work.
Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Re: Nebraskon 2009

Post by Zeratul2k » January 3rd, 2010, 4:02 am

0_o

What else can I say?
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

JHawkNH
Anime Addict

Post by JHawkNH » January 5th, 2010, 4:26 pm

Last 3...
Nebraskon2009 088.JPG
Nebraskon2009 102.JPG
Nebraskon2009 103.JPG
That's it. No more new pics from Nebraskon. But now it is time for me to go thogh the originals and se what was missed "in the background". :gg:
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

JHawkNH
Anime Addict

Post by JHawkNH » January 6th, 2010, 4:04 pm

When normally see these pictures you useually miss something. Either due to it being in the background, or because I have to shrink the pics a bit. But know I will point out some of the things you might have missed.
InTheBG1.JPG
"I am so stoned..." Look like this guy had to much weed in the 'party room'.
InTheBG2.JPG
In this state they don't celabrate Christmas or New Years. They just call them holiday "A", holiday "B", ect. Lazy bastards.
InTheBG3.JPG
Should you really be more scared of the con mascot then you are of the con security head?
InTheBG4.JPG
Look, I found an MG2 action figure! Cool...
InTheBG5.JPG
Either someone couldn't count panels or they loosened the definition of a panel. You know like the "standing in line panel", the "going to the bathroom panel", The "sleeping panel" (although not to many people attended this or the "eating panel"), ect...
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

JHawkNH
Anime Addict

Post by JHawkNH » January 6th, 2010, 4:16 pm

InTheBG6.JPG
You know, 'peace bonding' the sword was stupid enough. But I don't think there is any place in this world were those arms could be considered 'dangerous weapons'.
InTheBG7.JPG
My camera can actually take pictures of peoples thoughts. It just take a little photo correction for you to be able to see them.
InTheBG8.JPG
Dude, just come over to the dark side like the rest of us.
InTheBG9.JPG
I don't think Kon was to happy with me taking his picture.

That is it for Nebraskon. You will have to wait until Anime Detour for more pictures.

Sakura
Resident Kitty

Post by Sakura » July 9th, 2010, 6:10 pm

After a very very very very very very very very very very very very very long time the pictures are now available at our Stories page.
What do you call a dinosaur with an extended vocabulary? A thesaurus.

JHawkNH
Anime Addict

Post by JHawkNH » July 12th, 2010, 7:20 pm

And it is almost time for the next Nebraskon. The only problem is that I am not sure I will be able to afford to go this year. We will have to see.