Ranu no Tsubasa

Stories posted here will be copied to the Fan Fiction page. Please only submit your own work.
Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Re: Ranu no Tsubasa

Post by Zeratul2k » May 30th, 2009, 3:15 am

Oh, nice! Love Licorice's pose in the third panel (or second, if you don't count the small one in the top). Kinda like saying "you die here, b#$%" :gg:
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » May 30th, 2009, 5:10 pm

That's great, another panel....... and in color!! The artwork is really nice Hiki, and I can't wait to see what happens next. Well, guess I can wait, since I kinda have to.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » May 30th, 2009, 7:12 pm

@Zera: Doesn't she, though? :ho: (You will find out later what is said during their encounter :meh: That is, if I ever get that far :shy: )

@Gpa: And yes, another coloured one. I will colour up to and including the fifth page (because that's the chapter announcement page thing.. I think...), unless I find it too much fun to colour XD
My friend (who helped design Reela) is telling me to hurry up too XD So you probably won't have to wait that long.. It all really depends on whether I am able to think of the right order of the panels (and what to draw exactly).

I'm working on page three right now (aka I have an empty paper in front of me), so I hope to finish the next page either on monday (depends on whether mom needs me and for how long), tuesday (depends on whether I still have energy left after my (German) exam), or wednesday (even though I only have about two hours to work on it that day XD. I expect that I'll be almost done by then.) The absolute latest day is thursday, I suppose (unless I suddenly have to do something else).

*goes off to think of what to draw*
Don't feed me violins.

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » May 30th, 2009, 8:33 pm

Hiki wrote:I'm working on page three right now (aka I have an empty paper in front of me), so I hope to finish the next page either on monday, tuesday, or wednesday.
I completely forgot it wasn't sunday XD (I always get confused when I do nothing all day XD). And since I finished drawing the page... I really should make thursday as deadline :shy: (I might even make monday :ho: )
Don't feed me violins.

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » May 31st, 2009, 5:42 pm

I should really thank my mother for taking a day off... Now I could finish the third page..

The background is inpirationless, though. And if you don't really get what's going on in the middle panel, I don't blame you :shy: I hope you enjoy it anyway...
RnTpg103_by_Gyaruru.jpg
ps. "broken the seal on the makai" = "escaped" (in case you were wondering XD)

And so there will be only two more coloured pages D: The next one will take a while though (since the background will be more detailed (but it depens on whether it will work out the way I want to or not) and tomorrow I will have to help mom).

Hiki, over and out (for at least a few days unless I suddenly feel the urge to draw a detailed background and am suddenly able to do so quickly :ho: ).
Don't feed me violins.

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » June 1st, 2009, 4:40 am

Nice! Ganbatte!
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » June 1st, 2009, 6:20 am

wow!!!yourr so good!!keep it up please!!looking forward for the rest :thumb:
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Dinky
Otaku Maniac
Otaku Maniac

Post by Dinky » June 5th, 2009, 1:22 am

Awesome art- keep it up!!!
.....sometimes you have to lose your mind to find it......

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » June 5th, 2009, 5:34 pm

arigatou minna-san :love:

I finished drawing (with pencil) ages ago (aka monday) but I'm actually starting to work on page four now. I won't be able to finish it before I go to London, though, so it will be at least a week before I actually finish the page. Tomorrow is when I have a little time to work on it (but I think I should start packing for London then because I don't have time for that on sunday (which is the day I'm leaving) so yeah...).

Anyway, I will try to make it awesome (but no garantees :ho: ) London might even inspire me (it already did with the tower on page two :meh: )
Don't feed me violins.

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » June 11th, 2009, 8:59 pm

Page 4 :love: :kiss: Even though I made it without any sleep, I really like it!! I hope you enjoy it too 8D

The colours represent people.. sorta... :ho:
Attachments
RnTpg104_by_Gyaruru.jpg
Don't feed me violins.