Rozen Diaries - Prelude

Stories posted here will be copied to the Fan Fiction page. Please only submit your own work.
JHawkNH
Anime Addict

Rozen Diaries - Prelude

Post by JHawkNH » August 22nd, 2007, 11:17 pm

The following are exurbs from the diary of the master doll craftsmen know only as Rozen. Although some believe Rozen only to be a myth, others believe that he actually live during the 18th Century in Central Germany. He is credited by those that believe he exists as the creator of a legendary series of doll that are known as the “Rozen Maidens”. This legendary series is rumored to be so lifelike that they appear to take on a life of their own. Most doll enthusiast believe Rozen and his “legendary dolls” to be nothing but a myth. They believe that he is just a fictional character that represents the ideal craftsmen and dolls, a dream shared by many enthusiasts. But others have claimed that they have come across proof of Rozen’s existence and some have even claimed to have seen these “Rozen Maidens”. Whether or not Rozen actually existed has been and will probably be hotly debated in the doll collectors’ community for some time to come.

Recently a diary was found in an attic of a German family that appears to have belonged to Rozen. The diary is currently being tested to authenticate its age. But whether or not these tests come back and support the age of the diary, you can bet that the debates about the existence of Rozen will go on.

The following was found on the inside of the front cover of this diary:
************************************************************************************************************

To my beloved husband,
I give this gift to you so that you may record the events of our life in anticipation of the birth of our first child and also the joyful events as our child grows older. It is my sincerest wish that when our child has grown old enough, you will be able to share with them the joyful memories that you have recorded in this diary.

Your loving wife,
Adeleine Rozen
July 14, 1847

More exurbs from “Rozen’s” diary will be posted as they are translated from Rozens native language of German.
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

JHawkNH
Anime Addict

Re: Rozen Diaries - Prelude

Post by JHawkNH » August 27th, 2007, 11:13 pm

Editors correction: In the previous article it was stated that Rozen supposedly lived in the 18th century. This is incorrect. All current research into the man known as Rozen shows that he lived in the 19th century. We apologize for any misunderstandings that this may have caused.

July 14, 1847

To our future child:
Your mother, my beloved wife has given me this diary to allow me to chronicle the events that will transpire in our lives as we raise you with all the love that any parents could. Almost two months ago your mother told me that she was with child. We had suspected it for some time, but once the midwife had confirmed it our hope turned to joy. Your mother has absolutely been radiant with joy. I can’t think of a time that she has smiled so much. I don’t remember her being this happy even when I asked for her hand in marriage. I have actually begun to fear that once you are born that she may never actually let go of you. This is the love you will be born into in just a few short months.

There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Sakura
Resident Kitty

Post by Sakura » September 23rd, 2007, 12:19 pm

How many posts is this in total? Want to have them all on one page or separate pages for each post?
What do you call a dinosaur with an extended vocabulary? A thesaurus.

Olray

Post by Olray » December 28th, 2007, 8:32 am

considering the time it took you not to answer this i will leave it here, unharmed

JHawkNH
Anime Addict

Post by JHawkNH » December 28th, 2007, 9:42 pm

Sorry, This got pushed to the side when I started the comic. But I am giving up on the comic and resarting this very soon.