Q & A session

Moderators: Raine, agito_0291

agito_0291
Full Time Otaku
Full Time Otaku

Re: Q & A session

Post by agito_0291 » January 31st, 2008, 12:30 am

I would normally have just edited my last post but this is the best way I could think of to get your attention. I just want to apologize for saying that I would kick-start the RPG yesterday but for that I need to be able to think and since it turns out that my cold isn't exactly as gone as I would have liked (imagine someone constantly hitting you head with a sledgehammer but at the same time it feels like water sloshing around whenever you move it) I'll have to wait until it's gone. I'm really, really, really sorry for the delay...ish...thing... but I really can't do anything as miraculous as jump-starting a thread in my current state. Again, I'm sorry.

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » January 31st, 2008, 1:04 am

Its cool man, It really does take a lot of brain power to write something, lol. (No Serious) healthy or not. I've been to lazy to go and fix my script...*sigh* I need to get that done, but I'm still kinda waiting on a friend...and that whole sick feeling, omg! That is the worse, I get like when I get sick! well best to ya, hope you feel better, and hopefully we can both get the energy to write.
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » January 31st, 2008, 2:57 am

Good grief kid, get yourself healthy, then we can get at this again. Well, I'll be gone a couple weeks, starting Feb 9, but that shouldn't hurt things any.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » January 31st, 2008, 2:24 pm

Hai|!!gpa is right agito get well soon!!be healthy//*hugs*
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

yuki_tenshi
Otaku
Otaku

Post by yuki_tenshi » February 1st, 2008, 11:43 am

It's alright, please get well soon!!! I won't be online much since school's being very hectic but I'll check when I have time!
"If it's boring, get rid of it." [ANTI-BOREDOM!!!]

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » February 2nd, 2008, 5:41 am

yeah no need to rush cos it's a busy year this year i'll come online time time to chack as i start school next week..
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

agito_0291
Full Time Otaku
Full Time Otaku

Post by agito_0291 » February 7th, 2008, 1:51 am

:swt: Now that I'm better I learn that everyone is going to be so busy that we will be proceding at a very slow pace.... as long as that's ok with you guys it's fine by me. I'm just sorry that we had to take such a long break because of my sickness, maybe I should confide in people who wish to know just exactly what it is I plan on doing with the story, just in case something like this happens again.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » February 7th, 2008, 3:21 am

With a story like this, it might be nice to have a bit of an outline of where you wish the story to go, so I don't mess things up.

agito_0291
Full Time Otaku
Full Time Otaku

Post by agito_0291 » February 7th, 2008, 10:29 pm

Ok I'll PM you my ideas for where the story's going, it'll have to wait for tomorrow. I have alot of Homework to do right now that's all due tomorrow.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » February 8th, 2008, 1:23 am

Ok, you've got two weeks to get it done, I'm off to Peru tomorrow afternoon.