The Game

Moderators: Raine, agito_0291

yuki_tenshi
Otaku
Otaku

Re: The Game

Post by yuki_tenshi » June 14th, 2008, 7:00 pm

*Runica smiled slightly as she entered the house that could only be called a mansion. It was huge but it had that homey feel in it. It had been almost three years since she went home. She was always so busy and the only time she usually got together with her father was outside, for lunch or dinner, then she could talk to him on phone or the computer. She had bought a place of her own just after college even though her father refused the idea at first, she had gotten jobs to be able to pay for it and after a few months her father had a change of heart and decided to support her.*

Mrs. Addison: Runica, your room is ready.

Runica: Which room?

Mrs. Addison: Your old room, dear.

*Runica's eyes widened as she smiled widely.*

Runica: You mean my old room is still intact?

Mrs. Addison: Yes, your father forbade anyone to touch it except for the daily cleaning.

Runica: Really? *Runica smiled fondly.* I know my way, you can head to bed now Mrs. Addison.

Mrs. Addison: Are you sure, Runica? You don't need anything? *Runica nodded in response.* Alright then, Goodnight and sweet dreams.

*Runica headed up the stairs as she bid goodnight to the elderly housekeeper and as usual Kuma was behind her. At the top of the steps, she turned left and walked down the hallway to stop in front of the second door at the end of the wing. She opened the door and smiled in fascination, everything was just as she left it. The same queen sized bed with the autumn colored beddings, the same rugs, the white dressers, even her wooden bookshelf was there with the beanbag and a stand lamp beside it. It was her room from childhood until her college years, it was a combination of earthy tones, whites with a splash of girly pink here and there.*

Runica: Home.
"If it's boring, get rid of it." [ANTI-BOREDOM!!!]

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » June 14th, 2008, 9:30 pm

*Jiao sits in a metropolitan style chair as she watches the news and munches on an eggroll*

NEWS PROGRAM: In local news, Miss Runica Hayes returns home tonight after a successful recovery from an attack earlier this afternoon. Police are currently investigating several strings of attacks on Spirit Animals and their owners. The BNC (British News Company) will keep you updated as further results arrive. At this time we encourage our viewers to remain cautious and to keep their Spirit Animals as close as possible.

*Jiao becomes angry at the failed murder attempt and throws her eggroll violently in the trash. She recalls the house that was shown on the news broadcast. More of a mansion really*

Jiao: What do you think Lin? Should we go finish her off?

*Lin yawns and blinks at Jiao*

Lin: I think it'd be too risky to try it right now

*Jiao sighs*

Jiao: Yes, I suppose you're right. But I imagine our boss isn't too happy with us right now.

*Jiao's cell phone rings but she hesitates to answer it*

Lin: What do you mean us? This hit had nothing to do with me. Anyways you better answer that call before the boss gets even more upset.

*Jiao sticks out her tongue at Lin, then answers her phone*

Jiao: Hey Boss.

Boss: Don't "Hey Boss" me, this situation is unacceptable. I hired you for your skill assuming you would please me. I am not pleased.
“Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are.” ~ Bella Swan

yuki_tenshi
Otaku
Otaku

Post by yuki_tenshi » June 15th, 2008, 5:57 am

*Runica yawned as she descended down the stairs. She had finished her breakfast and bath and was about to go to work. As she reached the bottom of the steps, a group of five men in black suits surrounded her suddenly and elicited a scream from her.*

Man 1: Calm down Miss Hayes! We're not going to hurt you!

*Runica stopped screaming and breathed in deeply.*

Runica: Who are you people?

Man 2: We're your new bodyguards, your father hired us.

Runica: Daddy, hired you?

*All five men nodded.*

Runica: Oh my...well, how do I say this...uhh- I don't really need you. I mean I'll be alright on my own.

Mrs. Addison: I don't think you have a choice in it Runica.

*Runica turned to the elder lady when she heard her.*

Runica: What do you mean?

Mrs. Addison: Your father gave them orders to follow you and keep you from harm.

*Runica frowned.*

Runica: Fine. But they follow me and all that but... *She turned back to the five men.* please, don't be suspicious.

*After resolving the issue, she headed out. She took the special car, where Kuma could fit inside and drove to work.*

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » June 15th, 2008, 7:49 am

(since runica had made it morning agito and z2k will have to do something about their situation im making a new day)
*Kim woke up on her large bed,the smell of lavender were evrywhere,she frown as she looks around her room.It was cleaned and quite a lot of space.
  • theyve removed all my detectives stuff exept my pictures hanging on the wall
she walked to the window to look at the large garden were the family used to go sit onn the porch for the joy.they would usually play tennis or badmignton...she never won.the lecture of her mum and dad last night stuck in her mind,she shook it and made her way downstairs,she sat down in the small table in the kitchen as the cook maria comes and gives her,her breakfast*

Maria;As usual miss heston would prefer keeping a middle aged woman company than being with her family eating....miss kristine was looking for you...

KIm:she can call me...

maria:she's in the dining waiting...why not talk to your sister...
Kim:she will take her side...besides i dont have time i have this case i need to think about not my family issues...
*raising to her feet she ran upstairs to take a shower....as her thoughst again ponder about the attack...Why attack runica??a warning...perharps they saw her investigating for daniel's phone..she closes her eyes for 3 seconds before openning it again.we were being watched!!!
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

yuki_tenshi
Otaku
Otaku

Post by yuki_tenshi » June 15th, 2008, 11:00 am

(Hee hee!Oh well, agito and z2k hasn't posted since the fourth page...it's getting lonely here with only three of us posting all the time.)

*Runica grabbed a bagel and munched it on the way to work. Her hired bodyguards lurking somewhere, she was sure. She looked right and left without turning her head. She grinned, there was one hiding in a cafe on the other side of the street. They were so amusing, Runica wondered if they knew she knew where they were exactly.*

*Kuma nudged her forward with his nose. Runica looked at him, the bear stopped and turned his head towards the shop beside them. Runica followed her S.A.'s gaze and chuckled.*

Runica: You're hungry too, Kuma?

*Kuma bit into her knee-length skirt and pulled. Runica, not wanting to rip the skirt followed Kuma, unfortunately the poor bear couldn't fit in the door. It let go of Runica's skirt and actually whined. Runica laughed as she patted his head.*

Runica: Look, just stay here *She pointed at the place in front of the large glass window*so I can see you and I'll go buy you something to eat, 'kay?

*Kuma sat at the specific area that Runica pointed and followed her with his gaze as she entered the shop.*

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » June 15th, 2008, 11:33 am

*coming down in clean clothes she sneaks out of the house...jonathan standing infront waiting*
Jonathan:shall we go miss heston?
*she smile the guy knew her too well*

Kim:i suppose...to the police station
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

yuki_tenshi
Otaku
Otaku

Post by yuki_tenshi » June 16th, 2008, 12:07 pm

*Runca had reached the police station just as Kim was getting out of the car. Runica came up to her smiling.*

Runica: Morning Kim!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » June 16th, 2008, 4:08 pm

*Kim look at runica waving one hand*
Kim:Hi runie...shouldnt you be resting?

*she didnt wait for runie to answer,she walk forward*
Kim:nevermind lets get goin...

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » June 16th, 2008, 4:20 pm

(page 5, actually :p)

* Danny just watched as the nurse changed Blizzard's dressings. There were a couple of agent's walking around the room of the safe house, checking everything was all right. *

Danny: So... when do you guys think we'll be able to go back to our normal life.

Agent 1: I, ah... don't know, really.

Agent 2: My guess is until we catch a suspect.

Danny: Just great...
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » June 16th, 2008, 4:36 pm

*Kim enters the police station,A woman walk to her shaking her hand*
???:Miss heston...im pleased to meet you,im lisa jones...

Kim:just call me kim,i dont like formalities....so what you got for me?

Lisa:um...well the chief wants me to notify you about the guy name Danny Galitzki.....

Kim:yeah what about him??has he been put under protection...

Lisa:yes he has....here's the address.....just in ca...Miss....I mean Kim where are you going?

Kim:I just figured something out...tell chief i'll be back later*smirking she walked outside with runica,sitting in the passengers seat,kim sigh*

Baron:did you really figured somthing out....

Kim:Nope but i figured that i may have some clues if i question danny..//and runica might have something in common...