Journey to Erehwon The game begins

Moderator: oldwrench

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Re: Journey to Erehwon The game begins

Post by oldwrench » August 25th, 2007, 8:40 pm

Clyde laughs: I suppose you would see it from the humans point of view, since you are so closely related to them. Merenwen, an unusual name, at least in my experience. Interesting wings and tail, by the way. Would you be in any way related to this girl with the feathered wings?
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » August 26th, 2007, 4:23 pm

*Merenwen looked at the other girl.*

Merenwen: Not even close. She looks like an angel, and I'm not really an angel. More like the complete opposite of that.

*Merenwen smiled and picked up a small amount of the food with her tail.*

Merenwen: Shouldn't we go look for your human, then? I suppose it's that boy who was holding a fairy, since their weren't any other humans there. I can take you there. But first, what's your name?
Don't feed me violins.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » August 26th, 2007, 6:23 pm

*chin stops and waves her hands infront of her making the wolf stop*

Chin:STOP!WAIT A SEC!!

*she looks at the camel and points at it*

chin:Morphy a TALKING CAMEL!!!!!

*Morphin sweatdrops*

Morphin:Perharps it is a good time to introduce yourself

*chin blinks ,nods to the wolf and looks at camel and the demon*

Chin:Hiya!the name's chin and...*she looks at Merenwen and smile*can't believe im meeting one but i see your different

Morphin:clyde right??Forgive chi's rudeness,its her mouth that usual gets us running for our lives.
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » August 26th, 2007, 6:56 pm

Merenwen: Nice to meet you. I never thought I'd meet an angel. I tought they're all in heaven or something. How come you're here?
Don't feed me violins.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » August 26th, 2007, 7:34 pm

* chin smiles*

Chin:Let's just say im a fallen angel

Morphin:Literally you are?

*chin glares at morphin angry*

chin:hmpf!i am not!!
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » August 26th, 2007, 11:23 pm

Clyde bows to the ladies: My name is Clyde,and of course I can talk, at least if people would listen we can. And the boy holding the fairy girl would be my human, Tim. I just hope he doesn't get excited and squeeze her to hard, or does something else silly. He can be a little humorous at times. Perhaps I should go in and rescue the poor fairy girl.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » August 27th, 2007, 6:01 pm

* Tim jumped up, this guy in black must be the BMOC (big man on campus). He was taller than TIm, but not by much, not nearly as tall as the people from Tims home.*

Tim: Are you the owner of the school, the great teacher? I'm Tim, My great teacher sent me on a quest, to find the answers to everything.

Hegwilt barely gets a word in: Yes, I'm the master here.

Tim: I have to find six balls. This little girl said you have balls. *Tim is rather excitedly waving poor Faelyn around.* Please, could I see your balls?

*Hegwilt gives Tim a very nasty look as the room erupts into laughter.*

*Faelyn is sure this is going to get her in lots of trouble, and Tim is squeezing her a bit to hard and waving her around a bit wildly. Pounding on him hasn't worked, and she can't get a word in with all his questions, so she finally bites down hard on Tims thumb.*

Tim yells: OW!!..... * He drops Faelyn but quickly falls to his knees to catch her before she hits the ground. Tim sets her on the ground and holds his thumb as tears form in his eyes.* You bit me! It's not nice to bite people...... Why did you bite me?

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » August 27th, 2007, 8:07 pm

Merenwen: Ah, a fallen angel. That explains it! Anyways, care to join us in getting his human?
Don't feed me violins.

Dinky
Otaku Maniac
Otaku Maniac

Post by Dinky » August 28th, 2007, 5:10 pm

Faelyn gave Tim a death glare, then turned towards Professor Hegwilt.
Faelyn: "Sir, it's really not my fault, really. I mean, I was just doing my job, you know, and this guy burst in here, and then this other guy and this demon girl with wings, and-"
Hedwilt interrupts her in a loud, angry voice: "MORE THAN ONE, FAELYN?"
Faelyn turns a guilty scarlet and mumbles inaudibly. The gathered students giggle and point.
Hegwilt: "I've been more than fair to you, I've given you many chances. This is the last one. How can we keep running this secret school when you let eveyone wander in out of no where?"
Faelyn (panicking): "But, Professor!--"
Hegwilt (firmly and with no sympathy): "No more. Faeyln, you're expelled!"
Hegwilt waved his hand and a tiny bag appeard on the ground by Faelyn's feet. Faelyn turned white from the tips of her hair to her shoes in shock. The other students stopped giggling. Hegwilt turns on his heel and walks away.
Hegwilt: "Now get these strangers out of here and never let me see you around this school again."
Shaking, but obviously furious, Faelyn picked up her bag, made a rather obscene gesture at Hegwilt's back and stomped off towards the exit.
.....sometimes you have to lose your mind to find it......

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » August 29th, 2007, 2:25 am

*Abut this time, Faelyn ran smack into a large object barring her path. Tim is a bit upset, his thumb hurts and his chance to find the data balls is walking away. Tim jumps up.*

Tim: Hey, That was really rude. What about my question? I have to find the data balls, I won't leave till you show them to me.

Hegwilt turns around: You impertinent little boy. All this asking to see my balls, what kind of foolishness is this? Why I should turn you into a... *Hegwilt hears a gruff voice from the doorway.*

Voice: I don't think you will be turning anyone into anything.

Tim: CLYDE! What are you doing in here? You shouldn't come into.......

Clyde: The door was open.... Ahem, Hegwilt, you are in violation of the book of good manners, code 16.332b, rudness to an unexpected guest, and also code 18.456a, cruel and unusual punishment of little fairy girls.

Hegwilt: What? How would you know, I don't believe it...... *Hegwilt gestures with his staff and a large book apears on a stand in front of him. He searches through the pages.* Darn, what are you a lawyer or something?

Clyde: Of course, now I think you owe my clients an apology.

Hegwilt: Oh alright. Sorry boy, now what are these "data Balls" you're looking for. *Tim shows him the ball from his bag.* Ah, yes, we have several of those interesting things. Faelyn can show you where we keep them. Please take them with you. Good take those stupid old things and get out. Another idiot searching for the fabled Erehwon.

Hegwilt turns to Faelyn: I took you in child, even though you were so young, because you seemed to have such potential. Right, you are such a cutie, I had to have you, if you were just a bit more, well, let's say, less inhibited. You might have gone very far. Alright, you aren't expelled, I'm just sending you on an important mission. You will accompany this boy on his quest. You may return to the school when you have found the answer to life, the universe, and everything. Now off with you, and may good fortune go with you. Right, we'll never see you again, it would take a miracle to find a non existent place.