Journey to Erehwon The game begins

Moderator: oldwrench

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Re: Journey to Erehwon The game begins

Post by Hiki » November 18th, 2007, 8:52 pm

*Merenwen, who feels a little sorry for Tim, helps him with setting the tent up.*
Don't feed me violins.

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » November 20th, 2007, 10:38 pm

*Emiko, being bored, starts drying up the water from fallen leaves that were still green. Playing a bit with the incantation, surprisingly she sets one ablaze. Emiko smirks as the leaf smolders and fizzles out. Intent on making a larger fire, Emiko gathers some kindling from nearby and arranges them in a fashion befitting a campfire*
“Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are.” ~ Bella Swan

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » November 21st, 2007, 3:20 am

*With Merenwens help, The tent is up in a few minutes. Tim is good at setting up a camp, he was one of the best boy scouts.*

Tim: Thanks Merenwen, It's always nice to have a friend help........... Um, I guess I don't know a lot about girls and stuff...... *looks down and kicks some dirt* I just had my six older brothers. None of the girls would have much to do with me, not since we were little, and they grew taller than me. I.... I think it's nice to have some girls who are my friends........ *blushes a bit* even if I do things wrong a lot.

* Tim quickly turns and leaves. Then looks back over his shoulder*

Tim: If you need anything, just call me. Ok?
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » November 21st, 2007, 4:31 pm

*Merenwen smiled at him*

Merenwen: Sure!

*Merenwen saw Emiko gathering leaves and she walked over to her*

Merenwen: Wouldn't it be easier if you learned how to create fire?
Don't feed me violins.

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » November 23rd, 2007, 9:36 pm

*Emiko looks up at Merenwen and smirks sheepishly*

Emiko: Well, I kind of played around with the words of the drying incantation you told me earlier. It set a leaf on fire, so I figured I could start a bonfire for all of us.
“Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are.” ~ Bella Swan

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » November 24th, 2007, 7:16 pm

Merenwen: That's a great idea! I'll go find some more sticks and stuff!

*Merenwen ran off to somewhere*
Don't feed me violins.

yuki_tenshi
Otaku
Otaku

Post by yuki_tenshi » November 25th, 2007, 1:52 am

Rune: Where am I?

*Rune looks around for any sign of a town*

Rune*shouting*: I'm so lost!

Chichi: Will you please shut up, with all your screaming you'll attract from viscous animal, you know.

*Rune immediately shut up and glared at her little spirit.*

Chichi: Wait...I sense other souls nearby.

Rune: Really Chichi? *Rune watches excitedly as Chichi try to focus*

Chichi: There! *the little spirit began floating to a direction and Rune followed obediently, happy to find a town.*
"If it's boring, get rid of it." [ANTI-BOREDOM!!!]

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » November 25th, 2007, 3:32 am

*Tim watches the girls setting up their fire as he carefully stacks his wood to make his own fire. Tim takes out his little Bic lighter, flicks the wheel and holds the flame to his stack of wood. The stack quickly begins to burn. He wonders what is taking the girls so long. suddenly he looks off into the twilit distance.*

Tim: Did you hear someone calling. Clyde. I'm sure I heard someone. Do you think there are people still after us?

Clyde: Yes, I did hear someone, but I don't think anyone is after us, it sounded more lonely than that.

Morphin: Yes, it was distinctly a girls voice, saying "I'm so lost". ............. Ah...wolves have very good ears.

Tim, jumping up: Then we have to find whomever it is. We cant let someone be lost. That would be against the boyscout rules.

Clyde, standing with his head high: Wait up there boy, I can see someone in the distance, coming this way I believe.

Tim: Good, lets go and bring them to our camp, then they won't be any more lost than we are. Um, are we lost? I don't know where we were walking to today. If we're lost and they find us, then we aren't lost anymore, are we? But if they're lost and we find them then they aren't lost, but then we still are. But if they find us, aren't they still lost because we are? But if we're lost how can they find us? We have to find them. But if we find them, we'll still be lost because they are.......

Clyde: Tim.....TIM!........ We aren't lost. I have the map, I know right where we are. And Morphin can always find his way back, if need be.

Tim: Oh! That's a relief, I thought we would be wondering around out here forever. *Tim yells out as loud as he can.* Hello..... Hello out there. Come join our camp. We aren't lost, so you won't be lost cause we found you. ............ Oh, and you don't have to worry cause we aren't robbers or anything. We're good people...... Er... beings, and such. Well, Merenwen's a demon, but she's a good demon........ and Morphin's a wolf, but he doesn't eat people.......... Um, just come and join us, we can all be friends.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

yuki_tenshi
Otaku
Otaku

Post by yuki_tenshi » November 25th, 2007, 1:15 pm

*Rune stopped mid-step and blinked when she heard someone shouting at her. She squinted her eyes to get a look at who it was and saw a boy and an animal.*

Rune: Is that a camel? *Rune rubs her eyes before continuing forward.* Oh well, it's not like there aren't any weirder sights.

Chichi: Rune, wait! Aren't you suspicious at all?

Rune: Hmm? Why, he says they're good people...beings. And they're inviting us over. *Chichi shakes its head which is coincidentally its body and scowls.*

Chichi: You're too trusting Rune, they could be lying you know...*Rune turns her head to face Chichi and smiles brightly.*

Rune: I'm not exactly helpless Chichi and you'll be there with me plus I'm going to be an angel, right? I should learn to see the good in others. *Rune starts to run and waves her hand above her head and shouts back* Hey, there!*Chichi grudgingly follows Rune in a much slower pace.*
"If it's boring, get rid of it." [ANTI-BOREDOM!!!]

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » November 25th, 2007, 1:34 pm

*Merenwen came back form getting more wood and saw the new girl. Oh great, another angel... she thought and dropped the wood next to Emiko.*

Merenwen: Hello, I'm Merenwen. Who are you?

*Merenwen held out her hand.*
Don't feed me violins.