Rules that get you to Erewhon

All new posts awaiting approval by a moderator.

Moderator: oldwrench

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Rules that get you to Erewhon

Post by oldwrench » August 7th, 2007, 8:15 pm

First of all, I think we need a comedy, all the other games have been pretty heavy stuff. I am challenging you to come up with all the parodies, puns, offbeat plots, inside (or outside) jokes, ect. that you can think up. This story is a little like Kino's journey got mixed with Montey Python's search for the holy grail. Characters can come and go, so don't feel stuck to the one you start with. Basicly the only constant will be my opening character. As the title implies, there may be no real goal here, the only thing I would like you to do is brighten our day with a bit of laughter.

Rules

2: Characters, you can be anything you want, I prefer if it is some type from anime. People, Necko's, giant robots, vampyres, fairies, elves, whatever, make it fun. Try to limit it to two characters at a time, I know I've gotten way out there with npc's, we do need some but keep it simple. Characters can come and leave as you like, don't feel stuck with the same one if you'd like to change. There will be plenty of opportunities in our travels to meet new friends.

2 1/2: Villains, sure we need some evil characters, but they have to be comedy type evil.

3: Magic, well, ok, but just keep it simple and entertaining. I was thinking maybe like in the anime "Ultramaniac" where the little witch girl does magic spells, but they never turn out quite like she expects.

4: Nobody dies, I don't want unhappy things going on. Injuries, ok, nothing drastic, just humorous situations. We will have some magic to fix those boo boo's.

I'll add more if I think of some.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Return to “Rules and Character Bios - Erehwon”