umm...hey!?

Step in and introduce yourself. Keep in mind - you're about to join an absolutely crazy forum!
Sango....
Established Member
Established Member
Location: suffocating under tons and tons of books *coughing*

umm...hey!?

Post by Sango.... » November 13th, 2008, 6:01 pm

HEY GUYS! I'VE BEEN MISSING YOU ALL SOOOOOO MUCH! I'VE BEEN TOTALLY OUT OF BREATH ALL THESE DAYS! ANYONE WANTS TO KNOW WHAT I'VE BEEN DOING ALL THESE TIME?? APPEARING FOR XAMS! WHAT XAMS? TEST XAMS! WHICH TESTS DETERMINED IF IM QUALIFIED ENOUGH TO SEAT FOR THE ENTRANCE X-A-M-S!!!BWAHAHAHAHA....! :pif: :omg: :sob:
*breaths*.....hey i was so xcited that i forgot to breath.....well how r u all??Jeez....i have absolutely no time! the deadline is so close (all thanks to that stupid test xam which declared me as qualified enough for appearing for the blah blah blah.....)february! looks like tomorrow!
i know, every time i post, i write only bout my xams...jerk...*hits herself with a baka stick*
any one saw AYAKASHI Japanese Classic Horrors yet? i kinda liked them....
what about xxxHolic? anyone knows anything bout that?
its useless to ask, i donno wen is the next time i show up...
so theres a group hug *group hug^^*
March '09......is the time wen "the Sango" will be back...to flood the AAW forum with posts, posts and posts!
and u guys will be like "Sango! we'r sick of ur posts and even ur name! stop posting that much! jerk!" (xcept in the RPs! :gg: )
u guys shud know how much i love u, since u guys are the only family i ever had!!! LOVE YOU!!!!!! :kiss: :love:
Fallen Angel, destined to fly...
Broken and Crazy, but too strong to cry....

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Re: umm...hey!?

Post by Hiki » November 13th, 2008, 6:24 pm

Sango-chan! Good luck on your exams!! :love: :kiss:

I'll see if I can rent ayakashi japanese classic horrors here.. I don't think they have it though...
I have heard of xxxHolic, but I don't read nor watch it. My friend reads it though... I think.. It's with Yuuko, right?

Anyway, I hope you'll post before March '09 too, if possible of course! Can't wait for it to be March though :meh: :ho:

*hugs* :love: :kiss:
Don't feed me violins.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » November 13th, 2008, 7:10 pm

Hi there Sango..... big hug from the old man. I have a couple of the ayakashi japanese classic horrors, here they're called Samurai Horror Tales. The one about the goblin cat is the best. I think. Please come around when you get a chance, I like to hear how you're doing. Best of luck on the tests. We all know you can do it.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Sango....
Established Member
Established Member

Post by Sango.... » November 16th, 2008, 12:24 pm

oldwrench wrote: We all know you can do it.
ya....xcept me though...

well things r geting cold...its the WINTER! i love u winter-chan! lol.....^o^
thnaks for the replies guys...i feel im back home!!!...
well i dont feel like studyn at all...! im better in lyrics and poems writing.....literature is much better...but not as a job i gez..............
4get bout d odr days, lemme tell u how i spent my day since its 5:20 in the afternoon....
last afternoon, i went out with my frnd and my mom on a carnival at 4...came home at 6.....than...ofcors..study.
but i had some really important "gossips"(!) to do with my frnd so i promisd my mom dat i'l wake up @ 5 in the morning (>.<) and will study...
we gossipd, gossipd and gossipd...
AND I HAD TO WAKE UP AT 5 IN THE NEXT DAY i.e. TODAY!!!! :omg:
and had to study... :pif:
i went out 4 skul 4 sum registration work at 10.....
then went to coaching....
and im not back to my home yet...... ...and IM NOT HOMESICK!!!..im just a bit tired....bt its ok...
i love staying bz....and work hard all day! its fun! rushing! having no time 2 eat! coz i have 2 work! i like that u know....i feel..important!!!!
i gez im writing a bigi post there....which is really nt my type...
so....shutter down...
LOVE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and thanks mikomi and gramps!!!! for looking up 4 ayakashi and xxxHolic...!! :kiss:

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » November 16th, 2008, 5:25 pm

it's nothing :love: :kiss:

TAKE CARE!! :love: :kiss: :thumb: :ho:
Don't feed me violins.

Sango....
Established Member
Established Member

Post by Sango.... » November 23rd, 2008, 4:43 am

WHERE IS EVERYONE???? :pif:
I CANT C ANYONE AROUND WHATS WRONG?? IM ALREADY BORED TO HELL AND THEN TO C A "NO POST" IS WAY TOO MUCH TO TAKE!!!
WHATS WRONG?? DOESNT ANYBODY LIKE ME ANYMORE? :swt: :sob:

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » November 23rd, 2008, 10:00 am

I still like you, no worries! :love: :kiss: I'm just really busy lately. Visiting universities. Worrying about my English because our teacher sucks which means my English is getting worse with every class I have. Etc. Etc. And finally, the x-mas fancy fair is coming up.. and I kinda promised my teacher to draw cards and stuff... Which means I gotta think of a whooooole lot of different cards. But at least I'll get money for it :ho: AND FREE CHOCOLAT MILK!!! :love: :kiss: After x-mas and such I'll try to post a little more :ho:
Don't feed me violins.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » November 23rd, 2008, 4:07 pm

I still love you Sango........ I know others are busy. Raine said school is hard, but she said she will have more time in December. Zera has had a tough time at work. Kira just showed up again. Freya said she has been banned from the internet. I think she is old enough to make up her own mind in these matters though. Yuki is posting a little in the rpg, she's busy with school too. If you post in the threads, I'll try to answer you as soon as I can. The more you post, the more other people will too.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Sango....
Established Member
Established Member

Post by Sango.... » November 25th, 2008, 5:01 am

thankies gramps! ur the best!.... :kiss:
well raine is not much in contact...
freya really is out of reach... :sob: i miss her to death...................
well good thing kira's back....
z2k....well i know about him....my brother really is having tough times....we had a few talks....
yuki...*blink blink* well i hope she posts a lot in other threads as well.....
thingie is.....WHERE THE HELL IS AGITO?

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » November 26th, 2008, 5:08 pm

*Hugs sango*

Hey, sorry I'm not around as much anymore... I've had to travel around the country a lot these days, so whenever I have free time I sleep to recover instead of doing fun (and/or productive) things...
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!