My 3rd, and hopefully last, Re-introduction

Step in and introduce yourself. Keep in mind - you're about to join an absolutely crazy forum!
oldwrench
Ojiichan

Re: My 3rd, and hopefully last, Re-introduction

Post by oldwrench » January 3rd, 2009, 4:03 pm

Please don't go Raine. I know you're busy, and I really like to hear from you. Just post for me when you are able to. It's just that I miss my friends, and I'm sure Sakura does too. If you hear anything from Zera, tell him we'd like to here from him too.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

agito_0291
Full Time Otaku
Full Time Otaku

Post by agito_0291 » January 4th, 2009, 6:43 am

*grabs Raine so she cant leave* No no no no, please PLEASE don't go Raine!!! Just post when you can, no one blames you if you can't! You actually have a legit reason unlike me.

Sakura
Resident Kitty

Post by Sakura » January 4th, 2009, 10:28 am

Sorry I wasn't trying to get rid of you :shy:

My point was that there are times where you simply do not get excited anymore about something you really loved for a long time. But most people say they just don't have time. Not you or anyone in particular but many of these almost 1100 members of this website, not counted the 2600 of the old forums.

And my whole comment was about how bad it is to actually force an oldbie member to spend her time here against her will. It's not pleasant for her and it will definitely not result in nice posts. Nor in a long stay. Almost all people have a few minutes every day (personal allowance) but they chose to use this for stuff they deem important to them. Unfortunately AAW is no longer among these.

Why do I want you to leave? I don't and I have no clue how you made this up :shy:
What do you call a dinosaur with an extended vocabulary? A thesaurus.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » January 6th, 2009, 6:42 pm

something told me to come back...
sorry sakura...maybe i misunderstoood been having hard times here..
anyway i fixed my pc....took me a night lol...
:sob:
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » January 7th, 2009, 2:46 am

Glad you got it fixed, my friend. And really glad you came back. I missed you a lot..
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

agito_0291
Full Time Otaku
Full Time Otaku

Post by agito_0291 » January 7th, 2009, 6:07 am

*hugs Raine* really glad you came back, I would have been sad if you decided to leave forever based on a misunderstanding (glad you have fixed your PC as well).

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » January 10th, 2009, 5:16 pm

yeah im glad!!just finish update my drivers now all i need is to work thing with my brothers and sisters :sob: :sob:
oh and im really sorry sakura...Must be the tension at home..hope you can forgive me..
*hugs*
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway