My 3rd, and hopefully last, Re-introduction

Step in and introduce yourself. Keep in mind - you're about to join an absolutely crazy forum!
agito_0291
Full Time Otaku
Full Time Otaku

My 3rd, and hopefully last, Re-introduction

Post by agito_0291 » August 20th, 2008, 9:31 pm

Well the title really states it all. I am back from my tours of the underworld that we on the internet call real life. I have been extremely busy with things including (but not limited to) ending high-school, preparing for college, obtaining my very first "legit" job, continuing my other "not-so-legit" job, and writing/drawing (some of which I will be posting here withing the next few days.) It's true that all of this hasn't stopped me from coming online but for the longest time I haven't...well...wanted to come back. It's not like I missed you guys, on the contrary I missed you more than you would know, it's just that every day that I spent not coming back I felt you wouldn't care if I stayed away (stupid ain't I? :meh: ).
Anyways, the name's Agito. I'm 6'2", extremely skinny, very critical of myself, and am aspiring to be an author. To all new people: Welcome I hope to get to know you better; and to all my old friends: I'm sorry I was gone for so long.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Re: My 3rd, and hopefully last, Re-introduction

Post by oldwrench » August 20th, 2008, 11:56 pm

And here I was sure you got kicked in the ..... in a soccer game and died and went to He*****. (Interpret that whichever way you want) Well, can't say I'm glad to have you back...... cause I'm typing not speaking...... but anyway, it's great to have you back, things have been to quiet around here. Let us know how life has been treating you, sit down and read a good book, (Dinky has a novel going in the stories section) and have fun here in the real world.

Wow, I got to be first to welcome you back!!
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » August 22nd, 2008, 5:33 am

Dude! Welcome back! My PM worked!

* Does the Kirby dance! *
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Sakura
Resident Kitty

Post by Sakura » August 23rd, 2008, 4:15 am

Hm we could make a template of your reintroductions so you only have to copy and paste it whenever you feel like it :thumb:
What do you call a dinosaur with an extended vocabulary? A thesaurus.

yuki_tenshi
Otaku
Otaku

Post by yuki_tenshi » August 23rd, 2008, 10:02 am

Agito!!! You're back!

I've missed you...Raine must have too! The RP S.A. Reports...uh-- kinda died when you stopped posting since me and Raine couldn't move the plot forward! Now it can go back up! :ho:
"If it's boring, get rid of it." [ANTI-BOREDOM!!!]

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » August 23rd, 2008, 4:24 pm

*Raine dashes forward grabbing agito shaking him furiously*

What do you mean we wouldn't care!!! :sob: :sob: :sob: have you not seen any of my messages ive send...
:pif:

*lets go turning away folding arms angrily,kicking the ground in the process,muttering angry words*

:meh: But im glad you're back!!
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

agito_0291
Full Time Otaku
Full Time Otaku

Post by agito_0291 » December 30th, 2008, 7:56 am

Well...I've decided to stop wandering the infinite cosmos and settle back to earth for an undisclosed amount of time. This means that you will be putting up with me again for a little while. To all new members (if we have any) I am glad to meet you and hope you are having a great time. To all old members, I hope you have all been well during my absence, and to ALL members I wish happy holidays.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » December 30th, 2008, 2:59 pm

Welcome back, old friend. I hope you're around a while this time. It gets lonely here at times. Now if you can find Rain and Zera it would help. They seem to have vanished.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

JHawkNH
Anime Addict

Post by JHawkNH » December 30th, 2008, 6:56 pm

Don't take this the wrong way, but you are kind of like a dog, you can't seem to stay in one place for very long. :meh:
But we love you anyways. :kiss:
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

agito_0291
Full Time Otaku
Full Time Otaku

Post by agito_0291 » December 31st, 2008, 8:10 am

Hmm... nope no problems there Jhawk, I love dogs :thumb: (although I would liken it more to a lost sheep). As for Raine and Z2k, I haven't talked to either of them in the longest time but I could get ahold of them and see if they want to wander back as well.