Hannah-chan is here too!

Step in and introduce yourself. Keep in mind - you're about to join an absolutely crazy forum!
hannah821
Established Member
Established Member

Hannah-chan is here too!

Post by hannah821 » May 14th, 2008, 6:06 am

This is my INTRO POST! Woooh!

How's everyone doing? I'm Hannah and I recently joined... what shall we talk aboutz?

Oh yes, anime. What about your favorite songs?
I don't really have a favorite song, I love so many. My musical interests vary A LOT. Who has heard about IOSYS, or Yoko Kanno? So awesome
:3 *Kawaii*

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Re: Hannah-chan is here too!

Post by Freya » May 14th, 2008, 6:10 am

well right now i'm watching creepy bunnies sing "Teenager in Love" on rayman raving rabbids 2 for Wii...

lololol
“Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are.” ~ Bella Swan

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » May 14th, 2008, 6:17 am

Hmm...Well, how does one welcome someone a good three times already. lol

I tend to favor more towards rock.
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » May 14th, 2008, 6:42 am

My music interests vary a lot too... Anything is fine really. :love:
Don't feed me violins.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » May 14th, 2008, 1:43 pm

Hello again Hannah, and welcome to the madness. I think we all love music of some kind, I know Dinky has an I pod full. My music tastes vary, from classical to rock, just not into the old country stuff, or polka. Yoko Kano is one of my favorite composers. Did you know she has no formal music training?. The soundtrack from Noir is one of my favorites.

If you really like anime music videos, give up on y-tube and go to www.animemusicvideos.org sign up for a free account (ya, I know they bug you to pledge some money, but you don't need to, just us that can afford it do) they have over 2 terabytes of music videos that you can download, and the quality is much better than y-tube. Check the top 10 lists for some really good ones.

Hope you enjoy your time here, and check out our Friday chats, Sakura has posted help in getting set up, and we usually start around 5pm central time.

Come often, laugh, and love much. *Huggs*
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

JHawkNH
Anime Addict

Post by JHawkNH » May 14th, 2008, 9:31 pm

Freya wrote:well right now i'm watching creepy bunnies sing "Teenager in Love" on rayman raving rabbids 2 for Wii...

lololol
My personal favorite is there version of "Smoke on the Water". That game cracks me up so much.

And welcome to our little madhouse Hannah-chan. :kiss:
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

hannah821
Established Member
Established Member

Post by hannah821 » May 14th, 2008, 9:52 pm

oldwrench wrote:Hello again Hannah, and welcome to the madness. I think we all love music of some kind, I know Dinky has an I pod full. My music tastes vary, from classical to rock, just not into the old country stuff, or polka. Yoko Kano is one of my favorite composers. Did you know she has no formal music training?. The soundtrack from Noir is one of my favorites.

If you really like anime music videos, give up on y-tube and go to http://www.animemusicvideos.org sign up for a free account (ya, I know they bug you to pledge some money, but you don't need to, just us that can afford it do) they have over 2 terabytes of music videos that you can download, and the quality is much better than y-tube. Check the top 10 lists for some really good ones.

Hope you enjoy your time here, and check out our Friday chats, Sakura has posted help in getting set up, and we usually start around 5pm central time.

Come often, laugh, and love much. *Huggs*
I didn't know that Yoko Kanno didn't have formal music training.. interesting. I'll try that website out, I do like AMV's [with good music]. Thank you and I'll check out the Friday chats.

:thumb: :hmm:
:3 *Kawaii*

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » May 15th, 2008, 3:09 am

Oh, I was going to tell everyone that Hannah has a nice web page, you should check it out.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » May 15th, 2008, 3:23 am

Ah, another thing, since you really like Haruhi Suzumiya, dheck out this amv.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... p?v=140609

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » May 15th, 2008, 4:16 am

oldwrench wrote:Oh, I was going to tell everyone that Hannah has a nice web page, you should check it out.
Ditto on that
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.