Presenting, for your enjoyment: Freya!

Step in and introduce yourself. Keep in mind - you're about to join an absolutely crazy forum!
Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Presenting, for your enjoyment: Freya!

Post by Freya » July 11th, 2007, 2:22 am

Deemed "The Goddess of Creativity" by fellow members, Freya lives in the US and attended ColossalCon 2007 as her first anime convention this past year.
She is eighteen years old with her ninteenth birthday coming up this August. She loves to RP with her friends in the forums of All Anime World and often finds it as her only relief from the stress of Panera life.

:love: thank you so much for the wonderful introduction! :kiss:

And let me tell you I can't say how extatic I am to be back! I look forward to all the fun we will be having here! Love you all!
“Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are.” ~ Bella Swan

Kira
Angel
Angel

Re: Presenting, for your enjoyment: Freya!

Post by Kira » July 11th, 2007, 6:17 pm

rotfl!!! that was too cute! Welcome Freya! with your cuteness and my evil plans for forum domination...*cough* did I say that out loud... :ho:
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

agito_0291
Full Time Otaku
Full Time Otaku

Post by agito_0291 » July 11th, 2007, 6:39 pm

Kira wrote: my evil plans for forum domination...*cough*
:omg: AAAHHH! Meis has possesed Kira!! *runs to the anti-meis bunker to find the old weapons. Comes back with anti-meis spray and hoses down Kira* OK we're safe now!

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » July 11th, 2007, 6:41 pm

*shakes* AHH!!!

*blinks* Agito...wha-what happened? Whats going on, where am I? Forum domination?
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

JHawkNH
Anime Addict

Post by JHawkNH » July 16th, 2007, 7:36 pm

Welcome back. :kiss:
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.