Reintroduction of Agito

Step in and introduce yourself. Keep in mind - you're about to join an absolutely crazy forum!
agito_0291
Full Time Otaku
Full Time Otaku

Reintroduction of Agito

Post by agito_0291 » July 10th, 2007, 9:14 pm

Since some of us have begun to reintroduce I might as well do the same. The name's Agito_0291 but just call me agito, the 0291 part is the month and year of my birth (scrambled up of course.) Lets see... I'm 17, going into my senior year of high school. I still consider myself new although I've been coming here for almost a year now. I am obviously a big anime fan and am always on the lookout for a good new anime series (I'll probably visit the suggestion section often.) Hope to continue having a great time with you all! :D :mrgreen: :D

Kira
Angel
Angel

Re: Reintroduction of Agito

Post by Kira » July 11th, 2007, 6:09 pm

Lmao, what is this about new, I'm prob still the baby on this group. I barely made 5 months. lol, Still new. sheesh...And to any actual new members. You'll notice I like to give Agito a hard time. :gg: In fun, of course. *wink* lol.
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » July 11th, 2007, 11:16 pm

yay! agito! *hugs!* hiya! see you around!
“Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are.” ~ Bella Swan

agito_0291
Full Time Otaku
Full Time Otaku

Post by agito_0291 » August 17th, 2007, 7:06 pm

I'M BACK!!! First I would like to say that I'm REALLY REALLY SORRY!!!!! If I had expected to be gone for so long I would have said something earlier but a large amount of things have just been piled on top of me. From the week I was away on vacation ((my brother somehow broke the labtop that we brought)) to my summer job, from college visits to soccer completely taking over my life ((Varisity tryouts are on monday!! :sob: )) I have had no time what-so-ever to come on to the computer. All the time that I didn't have taken up I had to spend with my family ((an entirely different story)). On top of all that I didn't even get the chance to write anymore of the RPG summaries other than start an introduction of Onegai University (please don't be mad! ><) So as I hope you can see, I have been really busy and the only reason that I have time now is that my soccer coach is giving us a 3 day break before the 12min. 2 mile run on the first day of tryouts.... Hopefully on a brighter note, I have missed you all so much that I can't even begin to say and if I were to try and write it down, this post would probably take up alot of space. And to all of those new people out there, sorry for the late welcome, hope you have a great time!

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » August 17th, 2007, 7:21 pm

Agito-man! *Goes to man-hug but then stops, coughs* Er... good to see ya man. *Takes hand and shake*
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » August 17th, 2007, 7:56 pm

I was beginning to think some terrible disaster had struck, like some monster ate NY or something. Glad to hear from you.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » August 17th, 2007, 8:29 pm

Hey, welcome back, man. Really wondered what had happened to you. Good luck in football, too!
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Elvin
Fan
Fan

Post by Elvin » August 18th, 2007, 3:20 am

I see you escaped from the labrynth. No matter, not even you can stop my plans now :gg:

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » August 27th, 2007, 2:02 am

hey yeah! welcome back agito! :love: :love:
good to see you and good luck with senior year!
“Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are.” ~ Bella Swan

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » October 4th, 2007, 6:17 pm

AGITOOOOOO!!!YAY!*Hugs*welcome back!!
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway