Hailings Hotel: Book 2

Hailings Hotel is running here

Moderators: oldwrench, Raine

Raine
Angel
Angel

Re: Hailings Hotel: Book 2

Post by Raine » July 21st, 2007, 12:31 pm

*Ellone wanders around the hotel to think.Meanwhile Emma keeps flirting with Daniel*

Emma:so shall we order our food?
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » July 21st, 2007, 4:28 pm

*Allan looks up and sees Ellone walking away.*

Allan: Humf, looks like Ellone's sister is trying to steal Dan from Ellone. Dan probably like the attention of two pretty girls , but I bet he would rather be talking with Ellone. Poor guy, probably hasn't a clue how to handle a situation like this.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » July 21st, 2007, 6:15 pm

*The waitress returns to the table with a tray of drinks and starts to hand them out*

Waitress: Okay here we go. White Zinfandel, coke, and four waters.

*She successfully places the wine and coke down on the table and goes to passing out the water. As she hands Katherine her water the glass tips over spilling its contents all over Katherine*

Katherine: woah!

*Katherine shoots up as the water soaks her outfit and she tries to wipe it off before it fully soaks through*

Waitress: Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry Ma'am! Oh I'm so sorry!

*The waitress tries to help Katherine but Katherine just shrugs her off*

Katherine: Don't worry about it. It's only water, it'll dry off.

*Katherine turns and steps out of the booth she had been sitting at with Yoriko*

Katherine: I'm going to go try and dry off in the bathroom. I'll be right back.

*Katherine leaves the others at the table and goes to the restrooms*
“Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are.” ~ Bella Swan

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » July 21st, 2007, 7:51 pm

Yoriko: So Rube, what kind of work do you do?
Don't feed me violins.

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » July 21st, 2007, 11:46 pm

*Katherine enters the bathroom and grabs several paper towels from the dispenser on the wall. She sets about trying to dry her shirt and shorts while mumbling to herself*

Katherine: It may only be water but it had lots of ice in it! I'm so cold!

*A mother carrying her baby boy comes into the bathroom and sees Katherine*

Mother: Oh you poor thing! You're soaking wet! You must be freezing what with the air conditioning in this establishment. Tell you what, I have a spare outfit in my bag outside. Let me change Junior here first and I'll get it for you. It looks like it would fit you perfectly too.

*Embarassed Katherine looks up at the mother*

Katherine: No no, I'm perfectly fine. It's only water..

*Katherine shivers and the mother notices*

Mother: Really, it's no big deal sweetie. I always carry a couple of changes of clothes with me just in case Junior here gets sick.

*The baby giggles as if he finds what his mother said to be funny. Katherine laughs at the baby's innocent giggles and nods her head*

Katherine: All right then. Thank you very much. My name is Katherine, I am very grateful to you ma'am.

Mother: Oh, please don't call me ma'am! It makes me feel so old!

*the mother chuckles at her joke*

Mother: And like I said, it's no problem at all. My name is Karen by the way. I live up the beach a little way with my husband Ken. We like to come to this restaurant sometimes, it has such a charming atmosphere.

*The baby starts to wimper and squirm in Karen's arms*

Karen: Oh, excuse me, I have to change Junior, I'll only be a minute.

*Karen goes into a stall with a baby changing station in it and closes the door. Katherine can hear Karen cooing at Junior who giggles as he is being changed. Katherine can't help but smile at the baby's noises*
“Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are.” ~ Bella Swan

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » July 22nd, 2007, 1:37 am

*Rube had thanked the waitress before she left and turned to answered Yoriko*

Rube: Well "officially" I owe my own Landscaping company...

*Rube looks around*

Rube: Well lets just "unofficially" I'm a private "contractor" *cough*.

*Rube takes a slip of water. Rube's whole mannerism, slowly begins to change, into some more "professional" about him*

Rube: I was on my way to take care of business, when I...well ran into a little snag.

*Rube takes another snip of his water, and wipes his mouth clean with a napkin, then rubs his fingers together, as to be cleaning them off, then looks up at Yoriko and smiles*

Rube: Sorry, I talk to much, I do that somethings, places like these tend to bring back some old memories.
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » July 22nd, 2007, 2:15 am

Allan chuckles: Say Nick, how about a bet on whether Dan gets the courage to get up and leave Emma to follow Ellone? I know he doesn't want to offend Emma, but I'll bet you lunch he has enough guts to get up and leave her.

*As Sarah sits next to Allan he turns an looks into her soft blue eyes.* What can I do angel? I could make millions on that piece of shoreline. I could develop it without hurting the hotel, I think. But......Why do I care, what are you doing to me? ...... There must be some way.

Allan smiles: Ah, ... and what do you think, Sarah, will Dan stay or go? Which does he like better? Will Elle win out, or her older sister?
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » July 22nd, 2007, 6:26 am

* Daniel looks around, a little nervous. Dammit, Jackson, what's your problem, getting all worked up like this? He looks at Emma getting ready to order. OK, man, close your eyes and relax... think like an AI programmer, what objective is more important in this scenario? Food, Ellone or Emma? ... Daniel opens his eyes and breathes deeply. He sees the waitress walking towards their table. Heck, I can eat later. Daniel bolts up. *

Daniel: Erm... I'm sorry, I just remembered I have something urgent to do so I need to go right now.

* Daniel backs away from the table while talking then turns around and walks quickly out of the place. Now let's see, she went through here... *
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » July 22nd, 2007, 1:05 pm

Yoriko: Oh not at all! It's often me who talks a lot so it's nice that someone else has that problem too.

Marcellus: With you it's more than a problem.

*Yoriko glared at Marcellus.*

Yoriko: What did you say?! You don't want me to get started on your problems.

*Yoriko took her glass and started drinking.*
Don't feed me violins.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » July 22nd, 2007, 3:53 pm

oooh im soo hungry!!i could always go back to the restaurant...NO!i can't.cool down Elle you just met the guy he means nothoing to you...nothing!!!

*she kept walking,in search of something to do.she ended up outside facing a large tree,she sat under it leaning her bacj while gazing up at the clouds*

Ellone:his just my friend...cool down Elle...so hungry...yeah that must be why im feeling this way
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway