Hailings Hotel: Book 2

Hailings Hotel is running here

Moderators: oldwrench, Raine

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Hailings Hotel: Book 2

Post by oldwrench » July 20th, 2007, 9:18 pm

Hailings Hotel is open for business. There are some interesting stories going at the hotel. Will Ellone get her wish to be just an average teen with her new friend Dan, or will her sister Emma mess it up for her. And what of Jeniffer, somewhere in the background. What will happen with the two couples at the retaurant, Yoriko and Marcelluss and Katherine and Rube. Will Nick be able to escapw the people who came after him. Can Allan and Nick become friends, and will Sarah discover Allans real identity. Will Allan actually change his old ways, or will he develope the property nesxt to the hotel with condo's and a playground for the rich. So may stories to work out. And we are open to any new guests who want to join the fun with their own story. And so, on with book 2.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Re: Hailings Hotel: Book 2

Post by Freya » July 20th, 2007, 9:20 pm

*A waitress come to the table*

Waitress: Is everyone ready to order?
“Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are.” ~ Bella Swan

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » July 21st, 2007, 12:05 am

Marcellus: We are.

*Marcellus orders what he wants and what Yoriko told him she wanted.*
Don't feed me violins.

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » July 21st, 2007, 12:10 am

Waitress: Great! Good choices!

*the waitress turns to Rube and Katherine with a smile*

Waitress: And what would the both of you like?
“Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are.” ~ Bella Swan

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » July 21st, 2007, 12:11 am

Allan: I understand why you would need some vacation time, too bad your's got interupted last night. Looks like we both will be sitting around for a while. I thought I would get away from it all too, but, well, if Sarah hadn't said anything this morning, I wouldn't have known the land north form here was for sale. It's way to valuable a piece of real estate to pass up, I just couldn't let Tory's group get it at a cheap price. *Allan looks at the picture on his laptop of condominiums being built on land he owns.* Now I just need to decide what I want to do with it. I have some ideas.

*Sarah came up behind the two, just in time to hear part of the conversation.* What secret does Allan have? Is it maybe something to do with the property here? I guess they can do whatever they want with the land, now that they own it, but it will be so sad to see this beautiful stretch of beach all built up. * Sarah sighs and walks up to Nick's chair.*

Sarah: Here's your drink Nick. Now, have you two decided on some lunch, or will I have to get something good and healthy for both of you? * Sarah tries to put on a light hearted smile and laugh.*

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » July 21st, 2007, 1:15 am

*Rube still looking down at the menu, looks up at the waitress and smiles*

Rube: Um, Yeah...

*Then looks over at Katherine, grinning*

Rube: Are you ready, Katherine?

*Rube then looks back at the waitress*

Rube: Also, the lovely young lady here and I are on the same tab.

*Rube looks back at Katherine*

Rube: You said you were paying right. *laughs*
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » July 21st, 2007, 3:41 am

*Katherine chuckles back at him and sticks out her tongue*

Katherine: Yes, I suppose I did then.

*Katherine looks down at her menu*

Katherine: ummm I'll have the alfredo florentine, a glass of white zinfandel to drink, and some ice water too please.

*Katherine smiles up at the waitress and hands her the menu she had been using*

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » July 21st, 2007, 3:55 am

*Rube smiles and shakes his hand in the air, as to say "no,no". Rube reaches into his shirt pocket and hands the waitress a card*

Rube: Don't worry, I got it cover. A guy should always pay for a lady.

*Rube turns to the waitress*

Rube: That should cover it, and I'll have a coke, and a glass of water. With a club sandwich, Thank you.

*Rube hands the waitress his menu. Rube does everything so professional and businesses like manner as if he has done this a hundred times before*

((Hint, Hint at something, lol.))
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » July 21st, 2007, 5:01 am

*Allan notices Sarah's slight frown when she sees the picture on his laptop. Quickly he changes the page to a financial page.*

Allan: That was just another property that.....ah, we're developing. Darn, I have to remember to say "we". It hasn't anything to do with this property.

Sarah: But they are planing to develop this too?

Allan: Yes. *He looks down for a long moment.* If I develop this land it could be worth millions, but.... why is what she wants so important to me? I never let anyone stand in my way before. It's just.... I promised you that your special place would always be there for you. How many promises have I broken, how many lies have I told? I meant it. Maybe it was fate that you led me to it, if the others had bought it, the property would have lost it's guardian angel.

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » July 21st, 2007, 6:56 am

*The waitress takes everyone's menus from them then smiles*

Waitress: Ok! I'll put everyone's orders in right away then!

*The waitress leaves the couples and goes tot he kitchens. Katherine frowns at Rube*

Katherine: I told you I would handle it.