Hailings Hotel is running here

Moderators: oldwrench, Raine

Raine
Angel
Angel

Re: Hailings Hotel: Book 2

Post by Raine » August 21st, 2007, 2:53 pm

*Ellone still gazing up at he clouds finds herself closing her eyes*
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » August 21st, 2007, 5:20 pm

*Dinner arrived and Yoriko patiently waited for Katherine to return.*
Don't feed me violins.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » August 25th, 2007, 11:16 pm

*Sarah returns from placing their orders, she overheard the end of Allan's phone conversation, it hurt her to think of Allan developing the property, but felt it was not her place to say anything. She didn't realize how much influence she already had on Allan's decisions. Sarah sits next to Allan and looks at the complicated page of graphs and numbers on his laptop.*

Sarah: What are you looking at?

Allan: Oh, just one of my stock investment pages. Who do you do your investing with?

Sarah: I don't have any investments, I barely make enough to afford college.

Allan: Mmm, I guess most of the college students have that problem. Maybe I can help with that. You really should start investing, it's best to start as early as you can. And with online investing, it's really easy.

Sarah: Even if I had something to invest, I wouldn't know how.

Allan: Let's set up an account for you and I'll show you how easy it is. This is a good investment firm, I use them a lot. Since I own the firm. Now here's the page to enter your information. I'll let you fill it in.

*Sarah fills in the pages but stops at one blank.* Sarah: It's asking for my bank account, but, Well, i don't even know that.

Allan: Here, I'll just put in a number, we can use it just for practice.

*Allan types in an account number from one of his accounts, then shows Sarah how to buy and trade on the site. Allan shows her how to chose mutual funds and fills her account with a large number in her portfolio. Allan smiles, he's telling her this is just practice, but in reality she now has a large number of mutual funds in her name. Then a waiter brings the food.*

Allan: See, it's not really that hard, now you could go on the site anytime and see how your investments are doing. There are good people to give help on the site, and if you ever need help, I'll help you. Now let's eat.

Sarah smiles: Right, I'm hungry. That was interesting, and seems easy, but it he was just showing me how to do it, why did it show so much in my account when he closed the page? I'll have to check later, maybe he made a mistake.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » August 26th, 2007, 6:42 pm

*after a 5 minutes restings she open her eyes and stroll around the garden*

???:Elle???

*she turns around to see a handsome brown haired guy staring at her

Elle:Ke-kevin??

*Kevin walks to Ellone kissing her on her cheeks and shaking her hand*

Kevin:it's been to long time,haven't seen you for a long time

Elle:yeah,sarah wouldn't believe how much you've change

kevin:she's here???of course she would,you two been Friends for a long time...why don't we go find her so that the three of us can grab something to eat...

Ellone:well i am hungry,and sarah is at the restaurant

Kevin:perfect lets go then
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » October 4th, 2007, 5:57 pm

* Daniel looked at Ellone and the man that was talking to her from a distance. Oh, boy... there goes my chance. Daniel turned around and walked out of the hotel. Can't go back to the restaurant... guess I'll just find a fast food cart or something... *
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » October 4th, 2007, 6:05 pm

*Ellone bit her lower lip*i dont want to go bump into Emma and Daniel...i just said im not hungry...oooh

Kevin:is something wrong?

*Ellone gave Kevin a faint smile*

Ellone:Yes of course...let's go shal..*she notices daniel...well she had no idea if it was him since he was standing a bit far away anyway not wanting to stay with kevin alone she waved at him*what am i doing?i dunno...can't stay with kevin but oooohhhh what the hell!!!!