Otaku Leader

Bio: Katherine Summers

Post by Freya » July 19th, 2007, 11:01 pm

Name: Katherine Summers
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 125 lbs
Hair: medium length, brown
Eyes: blue (wears glasses)
Bio: Katherine was born in New York City amidst the hustle of her father's Broadway debut. Her mother owned a small bookstore that soon got bought out by a larger corporation.
Left with a single salary to support the family, Kaede, Katherine's mother, decided to take Katherine and move West. Kaede took up two part time jobs to support Katherine as she grew. Katherine grew up happy and excelled in english classes and spelling bees throughout her elementary years. When Katherine turned 13 her mother reopened her bookstore. Katherine loved helping her mother and everyday after the store closed she would stay downstairs reading book after book. Katherine continued at the top of her english class and graduated through high school with a scholarship to Yale. She majored in english as she joined Sakura Books as an editor. When she graduated early from her college at the age of 21, she was promoted through the ranks to chief editor and publisher. It's been a year since then and Katherine is taking a break from work to write her own novel.
“Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are.” ~ Bella Swan