Onegai University: The Game

Moderator: Freya

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Onegai University: The Game

Post by Freya » July 14th, 2007, 2:30 am

((Resume gameplay here. after 200 responses a new topic will be made to continue the game and this one will be locked down from further posting))
“Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are.” ~ Bella Swan

Kira
Angel
Angel

Re: Onegai University: The Game

Post by Kira » July 14th, 2007, 2:35 am

*Yagami, not wanting to fight, gives in. From the deep passionate kiss, Yagami was able to entice his way deeper into her mouth. His body pressing against her, his hands moved across her back. The warmth of her body was intoxicating. Feeling his emotions running through his body, binding with her in the heat of the moment, he never wanted this kiss to end. This was what he had been wanting to do with her for a long time. After a few minutes of heated embrace Yagami pulls away from her slightly, needing to catch his breath*
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » July 14th, 2007, 5:47 am

*Shi's breathing had increased as well but she smirked her little smirk up at Yagami*

Shi: I take it you're feeling better?
“Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are.” ~ Bella Swan

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » July 14th, 2007, 5:57 am

*Yagami can't help but smirk as well*

Yagami: You make me feel better.

*Yagami looks deeply at Shi. He notices it's not only her breathing that has increased, but that her whole body seems to be shaking and getting paler*

Yagami: Shi…Are you alright?
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » July 14th, 2007, 6:03 am

*Shi's smirk fades and she turns her head away tiredly as she relaxes out of their embrace*

Shi: uhnnn...a little sleepy still. That's all.

*Shi fakes a smile remembering that Yagami does not know of her little trip to the hospital*

Shi: Say, do you think you could take me somewhere where I could rest?

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » July 14th, 2007, 6:04 am

Yagami simply nods his head*

Yagami: Yeah…sure.

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » July 14th, 2007, 6:18 am

Shi: Great!

*shi pushes Yagami gently off of her quite playfully and hops off the car. With her back to him she stops for a moment trying to steady herself from the sudden spinning of her head. When she can, she turns around and smiles at Yagami*

Shi: I'm just gonna grab some stuff of mine and I'll be right back! ok?

*without waiting for a response Shi jogs across the parking lot and around the corner of the building to the front where her chauffeur is waiting. She reaches the car quite flushed and out of breath. Shi leans against the car as she reaches in to grab the files off her seat. She peeks in to the chauffeur*

Shi: My friend's gonna take me somewhere to crash for a while. I'll leave my phone on so you guys can leave me messages. I'll be back whenever I get back so you can take the car back to the company ok? Thanks!

*once again, Shi waits for no response. She walks back around the building to the parking lot and reaches Yagami. Her face is quite red and her head feels like it's swimming but she smiles at Yagami*

Shi: Ok! All set!

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » July 14th, 2007, 9:36 pm

*Yagami looks over at Shi, seeing that she is acting better but, she still looks so pale. Yagami contemplates whether or not to take her to the hospital. She needs a place to rest, alone and she asked him specifically. He decides against taking her to the hospital*

Yagami: Alright, let’s go.

*Yagami opens the door for Shi and helps her in. Once she is seated, he closes her door and goes to the driver’s side*

Yagami: Can’t take her to my home…I got it!

*The whole way there, Yagami would glance over at Shi from time to time, making sure she was alright. She had rested her head against the window and her eyes were closed. Yagami pulls up to his job, remembering about the third floor to MegaGear. It would serve as the perfect place for Shi*

Yagami: Okay we’re here.

*Yagami helps Shi out of the car, and along the backstairs that lead to the empty apartment on top of the store*

Yagami: It’s cool up here, I’m actually the only one with the key so no one can bother us. It’ll be quiet for you and there is a sofa or a bed that you can lie on. I also have some food, if you want me to make you something.

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » July 14th, 2007, 10:21 pm

*shi slumps over to the couch*

Shi: No, I'm really not hungry....just really tired....

*she lays out on the couch and rests her head on one of the armrests. She looks up tiredly at Yagami*

Shi: Yagami, will you stay here till I fall asleep?

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » July 14th, 2007, 10:41 pm

*Yagami shoves his hands in pockets, nodding his head as he takes a deep breath*

Yagami: Yeah…

*Yagami sits at the edge of the sofa, and wipes Shi brow*

Yagami: Okay.