Onegai University: The Game

Moderator: Freya

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Re: Onegai University: The Game

Post by Zeratul2k » June 17th, 2008, 12:39 am

Shouhei: A date it is, then!

* Shouhei took out his phone and requested a cab. A few minutes later they were in front of a movie theater, picking out a movie. *
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » June 17th, 2008, 12:43 am

*Miyu's eyes were sparkling her hands still in his,she smile at him*

Miyu:what shall we watc-??heh?chotto matte...shouhei...how come we came in a cab where's your car?
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » June 17th, 2008, 12:53 am

Shouhei: Ah, Satsuki and Kaede took it, they needed it since we were crashing Kaede's car.

* He talked as if it was no big deal, then looked at her while pointing at one of the movie posters. *

Shouhei: Hey, what about this one, it's a romantic comedy.
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » June 17th, 2008, 1:03 am

*Miyu made a face,she didnt like romatic stuff....leaning her head to the right...*

Miyu:lets walk to the beach...and it's a beautiful night?that is if you want?

*she didnt wait an answer as she was walking ahead*

Miyu:But i have a good feeling you will be taking the beach
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » June 17th, 2008, 1:06 am

* Shouhei remembered the crash and made a face, figuring the place was going to be bursting with police and rescue teams. *

Shouhei: I, ah... don't think that's a good idea. If you don't want to watch a movie then how about dinner? I can tell you what happened while we are at it.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » June 17th, 2008, 1:14 am

*Miyu mades a face,she grabs shouhei's hand and walks into a park,there they sat on the bench*

Miyu:pretty!!i really don't care...at least we get to be alone....in..a quiet place

*she giggles,bfore lying her head on his shoulder*

Miyu:k explain?im listenning...

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » June 17th, 2008, 2:18 am

Shouhei: Ok, sure.

* Shouhei sighed while recolecting everything on his mind, ordering all the pieces to make sure he would make sense. *

Shouhei: Well, after the race against Tatsu, rumors started to fill the streets, saying that my style was way too much like The Stig's and that I was him and stuff like that. Of course, things could get really bad for me if those rumors got to earshot of the law so Aoi and I made a plan to... take The Stig out of my life. Literally.

* Shouhei made a pause and looked at Miyu's face, trying to figure out her expression in the moment. *

Shouhei: We staged a race on the beach road just a few hours ago, The Stig, in Kaede's car, against Victoria on her S2000. Now what only the girls from my team, Victoria, me and now you know, is that the one racing wasn't really The Stig. Or more precisely, he wasn't in the car. You see, we took this nice remote control system normally used for unamaned planes and adapted it for the car, then used it in the race and crashed the car, sending it into the sea. Of course, the police will never find the car, or the body for that matter, since at that time the undertow was flowing into the sea.

* Shouhei took a big breath and looked at the sky. *

Shouhei: It was a nice crash. I can already see the news tomorrow: "The Stig goes out with a BANG".

* Shouhei looked at Miyu again, and took her hand while talking jokingly, smiling broadly. *

Shouhei: And that's how I've spent my day so far, what about you?

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » June 17th, 2008, 11:26 am

*Miyu turns away and looks at the stars*

Miyu:Im sorry....got you in all this mess??would it be ok...having stig gone...

*she sigh*

Miyu:My day....im under ritsuko-san orfer to stay at home*she push him playfully*so if something happens im holding you responsible...mister!!

*Raising to her feet,she pull him by the hand so he would be standing infront*

Miyu:what now?

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » June 17th, 2008, 3:20 pm

Shouhei: Well... I'm hungry, actually. And it's my guess you are, too, if I remember the plate of untouched food on your table.

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » June 17th, 2008, 5:21 pm

((Well I guess it's night then))

*Shi opened her eyes and rolled onto her back. Her head felt like it had been hit by a truck, though she did feel better, a little clearer perhaps. She turned her head and saw Yagami. She remembered what had happened during the day, if somewhat vaguely. She turned beet red and moaned aloud, turning back to her previous position to hide her face*

Shi: What the hell?! What did I DO?! This is bad, I have to make this end, NOW.

*Shi turned back over and sat up, feigning anger, which may not have been so feigned to begin with*

Shi: Yagami, what exactly am I doing here? Forget it, don't even try to explain, you men are all the same.

*Shi stands up and whips out her cellphone. She dials Charles who answers promptly*

Charles: Ma'am. I'm very happy you called me, I was very worried about you.

Shi: Yes, I'm sorry Charles. Apparently Mister Yagami thought it was wise to bring me to his flat. I'm above the record store, would you please come pick me up?

Charles: Of course ma'am. I'll be there right away.

Shi: Thank you Charles.

*Shi hangs up her phone and turns to Yagami*

Shi: I'll be leaving now. I'm going to wait outside for Charles to come. You don't need to follow me.

*Shi turns to leave but spots the water Yagami had gotten for her and inside her heart melts, but her face does not betray her. If anything she frowns at the glass. She storms out, leaving by the fire escape stairs to the street below*
“Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are.” ~ Bella Swan