Onegai University: The Game

Moderator: Freya

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Re: Onegai University: The Game

Post by Freya » July 14th, 2007, 11:04 pm

*Yagami's hand feels cool against her forehead and she shivers involuntarily. Her mouth feels dry and her head light. She finds it a little hard to catch her breath after the flights of stairs and just tries to close her eyes and relax*
“Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are.” ~ Bella Swan

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » July 14th, 2007, 11:13 pm

*Yagami gets up, so Shi can have more room to relax. He goes to grab an extra blanket and gently tucks it in around her. He then goes to nab a chair and sits next the sofa*

Yagami: *Whispering in her ear* Rest now.

*He bends down to kiss her forehead, but decides against it. He decides to just let her rest and takes his place back in the chair*
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » July 14th, 2007, 11:32 pm

((It is still TUESDAY MORNING. ten o clock is the time.))

*The bells back at school ring to signal the start of third period*
“Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are.” ~ Bella Swan

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » August 8th, 2007, 3:51 am

* Shouhei was sitting inside a coffee shop in Akihabara, where Aoi had called him. He looked at his watch, then took a sip of his chocolate. Aoi walked into the shop and went straight towards Shouhei, sitting in front of him. *

Aoi: We have a problem... well, you do.

Shouhei: Says the pilot to the dead man...

* Aoi ignores the comment and keeps talking. *

Aoi: People are getting suspicious after your last run. Word on the street is you're The Stig.

Shouhei: Well, they aren't--

Aoi: Dude! Do you understand what that means! If word gets out you're going to jail for the little time you have left! The Stig has around $1,500,00 worth in unserved infractions! He even has a BOUNTY on his head!

* Shouhei sighed and looked out the window. He never cared much about getting caught or not, that's what lawyers were for, but he had so much to do now and so little time that he couldn't allow himself to entertain himself with that matter now. *

Shouhei: We need a plan... Let's go, we'll talk in the garage.
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » August 12th, 2007, 6:03 pm

*Shi stirs a little in her restless sleep*

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » August 12th, 2007, 11:40 pm

*Yagami has the TV on, but with the volume on three. He plops in his chair eating a bowl of noddles, he hears Shi stir, he looks over at her*

Yagami: Can I get you something?
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » June 12th, 2008, 11:41 pm

"Miyu in her next class couldnt help but feel her heat sinking,she gaxed out of the window.Finding that her visions is blurry,she look down at her table,tears began to fall one by one.she wipe it away.all she could think was shouhei and how is he doing.she winced as her head aches.she was then ordered by the teacher to go to the nurse officce as her face was paler.
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » June 14th, 2008, 1:46 pm

*Shi has her head tucked into the crook of her elbow, covering her eyes. She doesn't move as she answers Yagami*

Shi: Just some water please...

*She sighs and turns onto her side facing the back of the couch as she tries to get a little more sleep*

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » June 14th, 2008, 3:55 pm

* Shouhei joins the rest of the team (and Victoria) down in the garage/workshop, he's carrying a big, black metallic briefcase. *

Satsuki: What's that?

Shouhei: Shh.

* Shouhei puts it in a table and opens it, revealing some expensive looking devices. He takes them out one by one and starts sweeping the room. When he's done, there are several microphones, cameras and other devices on the table. Kaede takes some tools and disables all of them. When they are done, Shouhei starts talking. *

Shouhei: OK, has Aoi told you why we are here?

Victoria: More or less. You want people not to think you're The Stig.

Shouhei: Yeah, exactly. I need to keep people of my back while I do some stuff I have to do before... you know.

Aoi: And what's the plan?

Shouhei: It's pretty easy, actually. We'll kill The Stig.
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » June 14th, 2008, 4:05 pm

*walking down the hall,her thoughts wonder to her sister...it felt like this...the feeling of her mother's death first then her sister and brother in law death.....and now..shouhei.she shook her head refusing to think bad things,she didnt realise she was standing infront of the nurse office till she heard a cough of a woman.she raises her head to see a woman who had opened the door*
Miyu:Ritsuko-san...

*Ritsuko smile and grab miyu's hand and made her siit on the chair,she closed the door:

Ritsuko:Miyuki-chan is it?....you seem a little pale?have you eaten?

Miyu* smile a fake smile*:Im okay...ritsuko-san....sensei thought i should see...you...it's just a little headache

*Ritsuko look at her,she noticed her eyes being red and her body being weak....she had been alright this morning,she knew cos she saw her talking to students smiling brightly.she told miyu to stay while she goes out for aminute.*
*straing at the window....her heart keep sinking at the sound of cars passing by..Maya...i really dont know....what to do anymore
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway