Onegai University: The Game

Moderator: Freya

Raine
Angel
Angel

Re: Onegai University: The Game

Post by Raine » June 19th, 2008, 6:55 pm

Aki looks at shouhei worriedly before getting into the lorry with kishou.

Aki:theirs a lot of police around here...it's going to be difficult and just look at that guy's bike...the scratches...on it makes you realise that he isnt an inocent racer...

Kishou:dont worry miyu will do fine...

*Miyu starts her engine,so did sato both looking forward,the guy next to her was grinning,she however was foccusing on beating him*

*As the group of men entered their car leaving a man behind,Miyu sigh thinking how jin is?how can they kidnap him...she wont forgive them.The sound of the bike engine roar and took off infront she realise that the guy had given the signal,cursing under her breath she sped after the flaming head.The roads were not that empty to her dismay,but it was her specialty to run through the small space between the cars,she smile as the air rush through her,she felt like flying she was enjoying the wind rush of air blewing agaist her.sato up ahead lean to his right avoiding the lorry,Miyu smirk...They said no rules right...making an abrupt stop,steering her bike sideways to take a shortcut through an alleyway.as she got back to the main road she was not surprise to see herself a little ahead of sato,she had to admit he had some speed in that bike...feeling the presence of another beside her she knew he had catch up*
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » June 19th, 2008, 9:53 pm

* Shouhei took his cell phone and called Kaede. *

Shouhei: Kaede, this is Shouhei. I need you to look into something.

Kaede: Yeah, what is it?

Shouhei: Takuma Sato, ex-MotoGP racer. Who is he working for right now?

Kaede: Ok, give me a minute, this could take a while...
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » June 19th, 2008, 10:34 pm

*Sato and miyu was now running at the same speed.sato was busying himself leaning onto his right before trying to bump with her,steering her bike she manages to avoid him,she was busying herself with him when she notice he had stop,she look forward to see her not too far from a collision agaist a wall,her eyes widen as she realise sato's plan he had push her towards the corner and he was now beside her not allowing her to pass....*

Aki:she's going to CRASH!!

kISHOU:CALM DOWN WOMAN!!OH SHIT....!!

aKI:WHAT??

Kishou:isnt that a camera on in that car...

Aki:This is broadcasting live??

*Miyu smile's she raises her bike upfront so that she is able to deaccelrate and have to sstand on one tyre...sato could not slowed down giving Moyu a cleared path way she leans her bike a bit to the right,*

Kishou:hehehe...thats miyu....we modify that bike so nicely,Aki watch and praise me...

Aki:hey what do you mean....

Kishou:what Miyu did...as soon as the front tyre touches the ground she will be going more faster than before...dont ask how...our secret...

*As soon as the tyre touches the ground,Miyu engine let out a roar,pressing her hand on the handle,leaning forward as she sped on the main road,passing sato even dodging the police that where still trying to try and catch her,*
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » June 19th, 2008, 11:08 pm

Kaede: Shouhei, I have a problem here...

* Shouhei's heart is racing as he watches Miyu dodging the traffic at an incredible speed. He wasn't used to seeing bike races, specially in the streets like this. *

Kaede: Shouhei...

* He tenses up and grips one of the seats of the lorry strongly, watching how Miyu avoided that last crash, then relaxes again when she succesfully avoids it and takes the lead. *

Kaede: Shouhei!!!

Shouhei: Ah! Sorry, Kaede. Ok, what did you find?

Kaede: Nothing, that's the problem. I can't find anything about him, not even his record from MotoGP.

Shouhei: ... Call everyone. Tap into mother's contacts if necesary but get me that info! Call me when you find something useful!

* He hangs the phone and goes back to watching Miyu race. *

Shouhei: (whispering) Come on, Miyu... you can do it...
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » June 19th, 2008, 11:38 pm

Two police cars came out of nowhere,one at each side,she was trap in the middle,she sigh,when will this end.behind her she could here the two other police cars and sato's bike approaching.damn it!!shouhei....i wish you didnt kill stig tonight...so many police around the border....think!!miyu think!!

*her eyes widene as she sees a safety route,she starts speeding up,knowing the cars will do the same,Her bike begins to speed a little ahead from the two cars,knowing that they will be busy concantrating at her and increasing their cars speed,Miyu made a 180 to the turn up on the road ahead.The police begins to panick as they are about to collide with miyu,both cars makes a turn,as soon as they did,Miyu starts her engine and rides off,the two police cars blocks the road,and is soon collide with two other cars...i hope noone gets hurt,

*she stops her bike infront of the gate removing her helmet looking at the group of men*

Miyu:I won...now give me jin!!!

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » June 19th, 2008, 11:57 pm

* Aki had to take a detour to avoid the crashed police patrols but managed to get to the gate fast enough. Shouhei jumped down, Aki and Kishou behind him. *

Shouhei: Hey, Miyu, you okay? That was some crazy riding back there...

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » June 20th, 2008, 12:16 am

Miyu:where's jin give me jin back?

*Miyu didnt answer shouhei,her concentration was on the group of men*

Man:dont worry we will give you the brat,but the boss is still impress with you Miyu,and she is wondering why our not taking up the challenge of racing agaist the stig

Miyu:I gave up racing...and im sticking to it!!

Man:she says..that she saw it,you were enjoying yourself out there on the bike speeding...

Miyu:Oh shut up give me my nephew!!!

*It annoyed her how the man keeps telling her that woman's words through his phone attached with a set of earphones.he made a signal and a little boy came running to Miyu's arms.The group of men got in a car befor they left The man look at miyu*

Man:we shall meet again,this time...you will be working with us...
*he entered the car and they drive off,miyu stared at it disbelieving,she hugs the tiny lil boy in her arms tightly*

Miyu:y-you..

Jin:shouhei!!*The boy had broken from Miyu's grip and had grab him,pulling him to kneel down so he can be the same height as him,he smile as he went and hug miyu then look at shouhei still holding lil tears in his eyes*Miyu is crying we need to hug her....

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » June 20th, 2008, 12:34 am

* Shouhei hugs Miyu and helps her up. He guides her to the lorry and helps her get inside while Aki and Kishou take the bike inside. *

Shouhei: Who were those guys, anyways? Kaede couldn't find any info about that Sato guy, I wonder who he's working for right now?

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » June 20th, 2008, 12:48 am

*In the back of the lorry miyu was sitting on the her lap was jin sleeping peacefully*

Miyu:for tonight...just for tonight shouhei let it be..*their was tears in Miyu's eyes,looking at jin*i thought....i though i would lose him....

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » June 20th, 2008, 10:22 pm

* Shouhei sits besides her and hugs her. *

Shouhei: It's ok, Miyu, it's ok...

* He keeps silent the rest of the way and doesn't stops hugging her. When they get to Miyu's house, he helps her up after Kishou takes Jin, who goes to put him on a bed. Shouhei guides Miyu to a sofa and they sit side by side. He takes out a handkerchief hand dries her tears. *

Shouhei: Come on, Miyu, stop crying...