Onegai University: The Game

Moderator: Freya

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Re: Onegai University: The Game

Post by Zeratul2k » June 23rd, 2008, 5:15 pm

* Shouhei ate his sandwich in silence. He looked at both Miyu and Jin, trying to figure out what was their opinion. It was the first time he made anything for others, having learned how to do basic stuff while living on the workshop with the girls of the team. Only one of them that knew how to cook was Kaede but she was too busy most of the time to cook for everyone. Hmm... I think the meat is a bit salty... *
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » June 23rd, 2008, 5:21 pm

*Jin and miyu then made a two thumbs up at Shouhei....*

Jin:that was good shouhei.....right miyu...

Miyu:hai!!don't look nervous shouhei.....it's good enough for us to eat*smiles at shouhei*so what now??

Jin:lets watch a movie....please??*jin begged looking at miyu and shouhei*

Miyu:jin....im sure shouhei has to go...he has important things to do...
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » June 23rd, 2008, 5:33 pm

Shouhei: Nah, it's okay. Come on, Jin, lead the way!

Jin: All right!

* Jin jumped off the chair, and guided both Shouhei and Miyu to a nice room with a home theater system. *

Shouhei: OK, what do you want to see?

Jin: Days Of Thunder!
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » June 23rd, 2008, 5:41 pm

Miyu:but you've seen this so many times...jin....

JIn:But you haven't...*stick out his tongue which miyu did the same*

Miyu:Kid!!Hmpf...

*Jin put on the film and sat in the middle between miyu and shouhei..he was hugging shouhei's arm and also miyu*
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » July 7th, 2008, 5:03 am

* Shouhei watched the movie in silence, simply smiling at the funny parts. When the movie ended, he looked at Jin, who had fallen asleep. *

Shouhei: Wish I could sleep like that...

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » July 7th, 2008, 7:53 pm

*Jin slept on Miyu's lap,she look at in and smile*

Miyu:can you help me bring him in his room please...and maybe i'll make you go to bed too....

*giggles*

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » July 7th, 2008, 8:18 pm

* Shouhei smiled and picked up Jin, he was so light it surprised Shouhei. He took him to his room, Miyu following him, and placed him on his bed. Miyu covered him and they both left the room. *

Shouhei: There. Now, what was that about making me go to bed?

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » July 7th, 2008, 8:21 pm

*Miyu smile walking into the living room to switch off the t.v*

Miyu:i don't remember saying that....heheh are you making this out shouhei?

*she was grabbing her hands behind smirking at shouhei*

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » July 7th, 2008, 8:26 pm

Shouhei: Making this up? I wouldn't lie, not to you.

* He got close to her, so close he could smell her shampoo. He looked at her eyes for a second, then slowly lifted her chin and ave her a soft kiss. *

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » July 8th, 2008, 7:03 pm

*Miyu caught by surprise by shouhei let him iss him,she return it passionately,As soon as she heard a noise of a car engine park near the house she broke the kiss walking to the window she sees her father's car*

Miyu:Dad!!!

*Taking shouhei's hand she drags him to upstairs,they entered her room,she shut the door,both leaning agaist it breathing heavily.Miyu's father got in the house removing,like he always did he would check on his daughter...he knew opening her door wouldnt be right last time he did that they fought eversince that day he only walks by her door.he walk up the stairs and down the long hallway,Miyu and shouhei both could hear her father's footstep approaching*