Onegai University: The Game

Moderator: Freya

Kira
Angel
Angel

Re: Onegai University: The Game

Post by Kira » June 17th, 2008, 11:31 pm

*Yagami stands for a while in the dark, feeling defeated, rejected. He just stares into the empty darkness*

Yagami: What did she mean, what am I doing here!?

*Yagami shakes his head. He runs out the door and jumps from the top of the stairs landing on his hands and knees. he stands in front of Shi, staring at her*

Yagami: I don't care if you want me here or not. I already almost lost you once. I'm not stupid enough to leave you out here alone at night, this street isn't exactly safe, ya know.

*He takes a protective defensive stand next her*

Yagami: What did you mean when you said, what were you doing here. You needed to rest. You know I wasn't thinking about trying to do anything. You know I'm not like that, don't you?
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » June 18th, 2008, 12:04 am

*Shi steps back away from Yagami*

Shi: Whatever Yagami. Your behavior at my place last night, you were practically all over me. And do I vaguely remember you on top of me at school earlier?! Yeah, but you're not like that. Right.

*Charles pulls up and gets out, opening the door for Shi to get in. He closes it behind her and returns to the driver's side door*

Charles: Mister Yagami.

*Charles nods his head in a little bow to Yagami and gets into the driver's seat. Shi rolls down her window a crack*

Shi: Goodnight Yagami, and goodbye.

*Shi rolls up her window as Charles makes a U-turn and drives back towards the corporate offices of Tokyo*
“Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are.” ~ Bella Swan

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » June 18th, 2008, 12:09 am

Miyu:im not hungry what makes you thin im hungry??

*stomach grumbles*

Miyu:maybe i am a little hungry..shouhei i still have to give aoi and the others their invitations to the ball?...hey your coming riight?
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » June 18th, 2008, 12:15 am

Shouhei: Of course, I am! You don't even need to ask!

* Shouhei started walking towards a restaurant, taking Miyu by her hand. *

Shouhei: Come on, I know of a real good Italian restaurant just a couple of blocks down the street.
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » June 18th, 2008, 12:24 am

*Yagami, stands in disbelief, her words stung, he wanted to defend himself.*

Yagami: Am I a horrible person?

*Yagami pockets begin to vibrate, he reaches in and pulls out his phone*

Yagami: Yes?

Karen: Quite the tempter on her.

Yagami: Karen *he says her name like acid*

Karen: Hey Strawberry, baby. Miss me?

Yagami: Where are you? You must be nearby if you saw that?

Karen: Aww, I missed you, plus I’m just keeping an eye on my asset. That’s all?

*Karen is standing on top of a building with binoculars, watching Shi driving away*

Yagami: What do you mean, asset?

Karen: You’ll find out soon enough, Strawberry, bye love?

Yagami: KAREN!

*He smashes his phone shut*
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » June 18th, 2008, 12:25 am

*Miyu smile,letting him drag her to the italian restaurant*

Miyu:the food better be good to fill me up or your going to owe me big time....hey shouhei....i wanted to ask you?

*she walks nect to him,placing her hand under his arm*

Miyu:who would win a race between stig and blueangel?
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » June 18th, 2008, 12:43 am

Shouhei: That's a good question...

* Shouhei ponders on it for a while. *

Shouhei: Honestly, it depends on the cars and the track since their skills are on the same level, but I'll guess we'll never find out now since The Stig is not around anymore.

* He smirks and looks at Miyu. *

Shouhei: Or so thinks the world.

* They get at the restaurant an enter. They are received by a waiter. *

Waiter: Welcome, lady, sir. Do you have reservations?

Shouhei: No, but we are personal friends of Kira.

Waiter: Of course. Please come this way.

* The waiter sat them in a table for two and they made their orders. Afterwards Shouhei just looked around, trying to gather himself. He always felt nervous in these kind of places. *
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » June 18th, 2008, 12:57 am

Miyu:k...hmm Miyu vs shouhei then?

*she looks at hime seeing how nervous he is she didnt hold his hands,she rested her hands on her lap and smile at him*

Miyu:;why are you so nervous?are you afraid that someone might noticed us?

*she giggle softy*

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » June 18th, 2008, 3:04 am

*Charles talks to Shi while they're in the car*

Charles: Miss Shiawase, why did you take those pills in the nightstand drawer?

Shi: I was tired but I couldn't fall asleep, there was too much on my mind.

Charles: You mean mister Yagami?

*Shi's heart skips a beat then she goes pale*

Shi: What about him Charles?

Charles: He was the one on your mind right?

Shi: Charles.... what do you think you're talking about?

Charles: If I may be frank Miss; you exhibit extreme reactions when he is mentioned and you obviously care about his welfare yet you always shut him out. Am I right?

*Shi becomes very quiet as she fights back tears*

Shi:........

*Charles looks at her through the rear-view mirror and sees her hang her head*

Charles: As I thought. Why do you shut him out Miss? He seems very genuine about his feelings for you.

*Tears begin to fall from Shi's eyes*

Charles: Last night when you called me to remove him from your flat, did he do something to you?

*Shi shakes her head slowly back and forth*

Charles: Then what is it Miss Shi? Why do you try to hide your feelings for him?

*Shi is silent as they pull into the garage. They proceed just as silently upstairs to their respective rooms. Charles turns to Shi*

Charles: Goodnight Miss Shi.

*He turns to go into his room*

Shi: ....Charles....

*He turns back*

Charles: Yes Miss?

Shi:.....he's.....well he's sick....no....not sick.....but......

Charles: I take the "he" to mean Mister Yagami?

Shi: Y-yes...

Charles: Well, I looked into his history... It seems his old injury has made his heart rather weak. But you know Miss Shi, you're still breaking it either way. Literally or figuratively. If it were me, I'd rather have my heart die from being with the one I loved than from being without them.

*Charles's words moved Shi so much that she burst into tears and flung herself across the hallway to hug him. He was like the father figure she had always needed. He hugged her gently and patted her back. After a couple minutes he pushed her back from him slightly and looked down at her kindly*

Charles: Shi, you know you're like a daughter to me. You can come to me about anything. Now as your caretaker, I think you should go inside and have something to eat. How about I make you some dinner?

*Charles starts to gently guide Shi to her flat*

Shi: You really don't need to do that Charles, I can make myself something to eat.

Charles: I'm sorry, but after last night I must insist.

*Shi resigns and walks over to lie on the couch as Charles goes to the kitchen to prepare her meal. He remembers well that he had left Yagami with the company Jaguar and he begins to prepare a dinner for two*

Charles: Miss Shi, I need to get some ingredients from my own refrigerator. I'll be right back alright?

*Shi has her arm draped over her eyes*

Shi: That's fine Charles, thank you.

*Charles returns to his flat for several ingredients*
“Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are.” ~ Bella Swan

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » June 18th, 2008, 3:17 am

*Yagami pinches the bridge of his nose, shutting his eyes thinking*

Yagami: Karen, what are you up to?!

*Suddenly Yagami, remembers the car, he jiggles his pocket, hearing the keys. He dashes to the car, his blood pumping, his heart racing. He clenches his heart, ripping the keys from his pocket, jumps in, turns the key in the ignition and the Jaguar springs to life with a calm purr that belies it’s power. Beneath Yagami the car feels like it could tear after it’s owner of it’s own free will. Agreeing with the car Yagami pulls onto the road and minutes later he hits the highway at about 89 mph. He’s alive again, he always forgets how much he missed drag racing, he drives the car with total control. Hiss mouth pulls into a devilish grin. In record time he pulls into the parking garage of the Shiawase Corporation and stops at the gate where a security guard is stationed*

Security Guard: Can I help you sir?

Yagami: Yes, I’m here to return this car. A man named Charles lent it to me to use this morning.

Security Guard: I see. Wait there a moment please.

*The security guard gets on a land line phone and dials up to Charles*