5 Minutes - Reloaded

5 Minutes is running here

Moderator: Zeratul2k

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Re: 5 Minutes - Reloaded

Post by Freya » October 3rd, 2007, 3:25 am

If I blacked out.... what happened after that? How did I get back to the Krikav? And where would Rein-

*Georgianna's mind goes completely blank and she loses all perception*
“Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are.” ~ Bella Swan

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » October 3rd, 2007, 5:37 am

Dominic: Hey, dawg!

* Dominic walks towards Aidan and slaps him in the back. *

Dominic: How ya feeling?
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

agito_0291
Full Time Otaku
Full Time Otaku

Post by agito_0291 » October 3rd, 2007, 8:52 pm

*Aidan cringes from the pain that exploded into his head at the small sign of affection.*

Aidan: Dom? where am I? Or should I say where is everyone? One moment I'm about to pilot my Mech into the Kirkav and the next...well the next moment, I'm sitting here with a bandaged head, talking to you.

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » October 3rd, 2007, 11:07 pm

*Georgianna regains consciousness to find herself firmly engaged in a battle. Unbeknownst to her, it is only a simulation and she is demonstrating some maneuvers to the newer recruits. Georgianna views the simulation as real*

Oh GOD! What the hell?!?

*Georgianna forces her mech to dive, narrowly avoiding a blast from a rail gun. She desperately pulls from the dive and fires her cannons at the chest cavity of an opposing mech. She frantically tries to learn of the situation from any other comrades but her radio is disabled and she fears something has gone horribly wrong*

what is going on?!? Why can't I remember anything?! where is everyone? why am I in another battle??

*Finding her breaking point, Georgianna snaps and pulls a barrel roll into a forward dive, gunning her engines and reappearing behind the enemy mechs. Georgianna quickly disposes of her opponents and when she stops to think of what to do next, the simulation terminates*

SYSTEM: MISSION COMPLETE.

*the hatch opens and Georgianna finds herself looking out to a fascinated crowd of new faces*

Recruit 1: That was so cool!

Recruit 2: WOW! I wanna be able to do that!

Recruit 3: Captain McFarlaine! How did you know to pull that.....

*Georgianna smiles uncertainly at the recruits and apologizes as she excuses herself to her chambers. Breaking into a cold sweat, Georgianna panics back at her room*

Georgianna: How could...what....why....HOW did I just...? oh my god, I can't remember anything I've done since talking with Chad in the hallway! What is going on with me? First the battle over Mar Sara, now this!

*Georgianna jumps as there comes a knock on her door*

Georgianna: Who is it?

?????: This is Cadet Peterson, Captain.

who?

*Georgianna opens the door and as soon as she does her body feels a violent pulse, then nothing*
“Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are.” ~ Bella Swan

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » October 4th, 2007, 12:33 am

Dominic: Easy with the question machine gun, man. We found you on your mech when making our escape from Mar Sara. Your mech was pretty much useless but life support managed to kept you alive.

* Rydia went to the nearest console and inputed some commands. *

Rydia: You will be fine. You just need rest and food.
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

agito_0291
Full Time Otaku
Full Time Otaku

Post by agito_0291 » October 4th, 2007, 12:45 am

Aidan: Jeez Dom, the least you could do is answer a few questions for me, I'm so confused. Where are we, and who is she? I don't remember her from the Kirkav.

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » October 4th, 2007, 1:59 am

* Rydia took a small pill bottle from a cabinet and offered it to Aidan. *

Rydia: I'm Rydia Farrell, we haven't met before. Or maybe you remember my mech? White and blue, around 60 meters with a big gun?

agito_0291
Full Time Otaku
Full Time Otaku

Post by agito_0291 » October 4th, 2007, 2:57 am

Aidan: Vaguely, I only remember seeing it in the confusion of battle.

*Aidan takes the bottle of pills with a small thanks. He twists open the top and takes a couple of the pills.*

Aidan: So why am I sitting here bandaged up like a mummy?

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » October 4th, 2007, 3:43 am

*After a brief checkout, Chad climbs down from Ghost, ready to check out his room and find out what's going on.*

Bob: See, I told you You'd love it.

Chad, Smiling: It's great, I thought I'd have to start all over.

Bob: Those AI's are made to imprint one operator, so someone else can't run your mech without your knowledge. Ghost is yours and always will be.

Chad: Say, didn't Captain Georgianna come in with me. I was talking to her about what happened at Mar Sara, then she seemed to kind of go blank. I thought she followed me.

Bob: No, I think she had some cadet training or something. She just spaced out again? Hmm, wonder what's going on with her. Well, she can take care of herself. There's a backpack they sent here for you.

*Bob hands Chad a small backpack, the label says, Krikav, recon division.*

Chad: Ah, right, I'm the captain. I guess I'll have to check into wo is in my division.

Bob laughs, as he's walking away: Chad, You ARE the recon division.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » October 4th, 2007, 3:53 am

Dominic: I told you. We found your mech all banged up, legs missing, one of the arms hanging by just a few wires...

Rydia: My guess is that someone on the orbital defense system saw you alone and fired at you.

Dominic: We left your mech on the hangar for repairs. I don't know if the bots could repair it, though. Haven't been here in, what? 5, 6 weeks?

Rydia: 7 weeks.

* Rydia turned around and started walking away. *

Rydia: I remembered I had something to do on the bridge. I'll meet you guys later.