Kira's NightHawks Cafe

Want to have fun RolePlaying? This is the right place!
Raine
Angel
Angel

Re: Kira's NightHawks Cafe

Post by Raine » November 13th, 2007, 3:45 pm

FREYA-CHAN!!!*stamps over Kira to give freya a hug,looks at Gpa*um huh?what??hmm nevermind*breaks into sob while hugging GPA*I missed you!!!!!!! :sob: :sob: :sob:
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » November 14th, 2007, 4:23 am

*Gives Raine a warm hug.*

I missed you too, dear one, as I miss any of my friends when they are gone. You are all very special to me.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » November 14th, 2007, 5:27 am

* Walks in singing "A Tout Le Monde" at the top of his lungs. *

A tout le monde!
A tout mes amis!
Je vous aime!
Je dois partir...

* Looks around. *

Oh, hey Raine!
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » November 14th, 2007, 11:57 am

oh hey raine is that all!!!!*goes into a corner and glares at z2k*no hugs for you!!
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

agito_0291
Full Time Otaku
Full Time Otaku

Post by agito_0291 » November 17th, 2007, 4:00 pm

*Runs out door of cafe, goes around to window next to the corner where raine is and jumps in*
Boo!! *hugs Raine* There you gets a hug.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » November 22nd, 2007, 9:51 am

EEEEEEEEEEEK!!!AGIIIIIIIIIITO!!!*hugs*

agito_0291
Full Time Otaku
Full Time Otaku

Post by agito_0291 » November 29th, 2007, 9:56 pm

Yay hug! :love:... anyways I was thinking, it's definatly time we start up a new RPG. One that everyone can be in so
it'll move fast and the story will progress, I also think that I'll be the creator and DM for the first time. I already have an idea started but if you guys have a preference for a type of RPG you want to do, I'll style my idea around it.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » November 30th, 2007, 2:54 pm

I tried that, lots of people started, but the guys haven't kept going. I think we're having some fun though. Maybe the reason the games haven't moved on as well as you want is, people are too busy to keep up. I wish Dinky had more time, she went back to work, and has her baby too. Not much time now. I really would like Raine to help out with her character now and then. I've been moving both of their Characters along, just to keep the game going. I you want a different character, Agito, just make one up and jump in, we need some guys in the game.

Hmm, bumbling, trying to be a, bad guy, meets, a demon girl (who's not too bad), a cynical goth girl, two very different angels (who aren't always good) plus the fairy and talking animals he's looking for. But maybe he won't want to steal them right away, all the knowledge in the universe, at Erehwon, could be very tempting to an evil genius.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » December 1st, 2007, 1:11 am

Ah, that's the kind of character I wanted Loki to be. Too bad I don't have much time for RPs right now. Maybe starting next week I'll be able to?
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

agito_0291
Full Time Otaku
Full Time Otaku

Post by agito_0291 » December 2nd, 2007, 1:01 am

Hmm wasn't he describing the character that I made but never started using? Maybe I'll join up, is now a good time?