Weeding out inactive RPG's

Want to have fun RolePlaying? This is the right place!

Your suggestion

Let them clutter the RPG board it doesn't matter
20%
Move them to some invisible board so we can re-enable them on demand
60%
Delete them and give the mods a new one when they ask for it
20%

Total votes: 5

Sakura
Resident Kitty

Weeding out inactive RPG's

Post by Sakura » September 3rd, 2007, 6:24 am

Some of the RPG's look very dead to me. From my understanding online RPG's need continuous attention and story development. Some of those had about one or two posts within the last 30 days. May I suggest to remove those "inactive" RPG's with an option to have them re-added clean whenever you feel the urge to start again?

Your suggestion?
What do you call a dinosaur with an extended vocabulary? A thesaurus.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Re: Weeding out inactive RPG's

Post by oldwrench » September 11th, 2007, 7:34 pm

I hate to see anything lost, that's why I can't decide. Some stories have reached and end or nearly an end. I think Ignes has ended, Raine agrees, so it's time to remove it. I know Ketsugo is near an end, but we need kira and freya to complete it. As for the others, I know Hailings, 5 min, and Erehwon still have a long way to run, if people just get time to post again.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » September 25th, 2007, 5:29 am

i know you're going for a nice clean look it's just i haven't had time to finish the last few things for my RPs.
i guess i change my vote to invisible board then...
i don't care..
“Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are.” ~ Bella Swan

Olray

Post by Olray » January 22nd, 2008, 4:09 pm

oldwrench wrote:I hate to see anything lost, that's why I can't decide. Some stories have reached and end or nearly an end. I think Ignes has ended, Raine agrees, so it's time to remove it. I know Ketsugo is near an end, but we need kira and freya to complete it. As for the others, I know Hailings, 5 min, and Erehwon still have a long way to run, if people just get time to post again.
Sorry didnt read this post any earlier. i have removed all boards which had no post for more than 2 months. please ask kira and freya if they got tinme to end it already (especially the boards which had no post for more than 6 months) and Ill reanimate them :pif: like this :pif:
Freya wrote:i know you're going for a nice clean look it's just i haven't had time to finish the last few things for my RPs.
i guess i change my vote to invisible board then...
i don't care..
i take your word for it if you really chose 'dont care' :swt:

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » January 22nd, 2008, 8:04 pm

Like I said, I hate to see anything go, but the others seemed to have died, I think you did the right thing. I think you could do the same with the other forum threads too, except for the introduction threads, if they haven't had any action in six months they could be dropped. We can always restart a thread if we want.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Olray

Post by Olray » January 24th, 2008, 2:16 pm

Which exactly is the problem. this forum doesnt have enough threads. we have a decent amount of users browsing here but since there is nothing of interest they go away after 2-3 minutes.