Lets Make a Story!

Do you think your teacher is possessed by an ancient monkey spirit and they stole your nose? This is the place to show off your random crazyness!
Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Re: Lets Make a Story!

Post by Freya » August 9th, 2007, 12:50 am

Hearing Lucas return, Monique says to him "If Caryn is there you really should go be with her Lucas..."
“Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are.” ~ Bella Swan

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » August 9th, 2007, 12:55 am

"I know...I'll talk to you later, okay?"
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » August 9th, 2007, 1:29 am

"Sure thing!" Monique fakes cheerfulness before hanging up as a single tear falls onto the receiver.
“Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are.” ~ Bella Swan

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » August 9th, 2007, 1:49 am

Hearing the click, Lucas takes his time hanging up the phone, before turning back to Caryn.
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » August 9th, 2007, 1:58 am

"Who was that?" asks Caryn

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » August 9th, 2007, 2:43 am

Lucas looks up at Caryn with a smile, "Oh! that was, Monique."

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » August 9th, 2007, 3:47 am

Caryn's smile falters a little before she can stop it. "Oh right! Monique! How is she doing?"

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » August 9th, 2007, 3:50 am

"Good! didn't really get a chance to talk a whole luck," Lucas claps his hands before continuing, "So! How's your day been dear?"

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » August 9th, 2007, 4:02 am

Caryn throws up her hands as she answers Lucas. "Awful! Mother is trying to tell me that my dress is off white! That it has to be perfectly white for it to be traditional, and that the favors have to match the place-mats, and the flowers have to accent the lace of the dress... and SHE'S DRIVING ME NUTS!!"

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » August 9th, 2007, 4:05 am

Lucas mental rubs his forehead and kicks himself for asking, but puts on a fake concern face, "Oh deary, come here," He reaches out so he can hold her.