Universe war

Do you think your teacher is possessed by an ancient monkey spirit and they stole your nose? This is the place to show off your random crazyness!
oldwrench
Ojiichan

Re: Universe war

Post by oldwrench » November 14th, 2009, 3:40 pm

Oldwrench is just walking by when he sees the black hole. Oooo, nice, I need one of those for my time machine. He picks up the black hole. Wait, what's all this junk in here? Dumps out assorted zombies, school kids, teachers, furniture, vehicles, ect. Darn people, always throwing their trash all over the place. Walks off bouncing his new black hole from hand to hand.

The zombies start to wake up, eying the kids again,........... this could get ugly. What we need are some potato chips.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » November 14th, 2009, 8:33 pm

((w00t! you the man gpa!!!))

*Ben, Barbra, Henry, Helen, Karen, Johnny, Tom, Judy, Stephen, Peter, Roger, Francine, Sarah, John, Rhodes, Miguel "Salazar", Logan and Bud and start to stir, and waken. They look to one another and around their surrounding*

Ben: We need to find a barn with a cellar. We can hold ourselves up for the night, and in the morning make a break for it.

Peter: No we need to find a huge area, that has several levels, Like a mall. If we block and shut off the escalators, then all the zombies will stay in the lower levels, but we need to find one this isn't swarm, with this many of us, we can hold them off.

Sarah: We need an underground bunker! we'd be safer if we underground, I know there's a military base not to far from here!
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

Dinky
Otaku Maniac
Otaku Maniac

Post by Dinky » November 15th, 2009, 1:54 am

Jayne: "Nyaha! There'll all a bunch of ruttin' i-jits."
Me: "Standard zombie movie plot-lines, Jayne. They gotta work within their genre limits!"
Mal: "Ain't them zombies real slow-like? Why not just funnel 'em through a narrow door 'n kill 'em off one by one?"
Jayne: "I gots me a better plan. Jus' let 'em get at Simon, 'n River'll go all killer-woman on 'em!"
River: "I can kill you with my brain, Ape-man."
*entire crew edges away from her nervously*
.....sometimes you have to lose your mind to find it......

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » November 15th, 2009, 6:28 am

Announcer: We interrupt your programming to bring you this message from our sponsors:

So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » November 15th, 2009, 6:42 am

*is oblivious to everything,lies down and starts to sleep*

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » November 15th, 2009, 9:45 am

lol Hey! GI Joe was fast pace non stop action!
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

Devynne
Dedicated Fan
Dedicated Fan

Post by Devynne » November 15th, 2009, 4:46 pm

There was still talking scenes! *Watches blood the last vampire again*
When all you have left is LOVE that's all you'll need.<3

Dinky
Otaku Maniac
Otaku Maniac

Post by Dinky » November 16th, 2009, 2:26 am

OMG!!!!! I WANT TO SEE THAT MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!
No, not 'blood'. I want to see RIVER TAM BEATS UP EVERYBODY!!!!! That would, by far, be the most kick-ass movie of all time. OH! And she should beat up EVERYBODY. Like, every action hero person ever. James Bond, Arnold Schwarzanegger in any role he's ever played, Superman, the Power Rangers, I'm talking EVERYBODY!
Z2k, you are my new hero! Please, PLEASE, make a new comic titled 'River Tam Beats Up Everybody' and post it here!!!!
.....sometimes you have to lose your mind to find it......

Devynne
Dedicated Fan
Dedicated Fan

Post by Devynne » November 16th, 2009, 3:34 am

Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!
When all you have left is LOVE that's all you'll need.<3

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » November 16th, 2009, 3:36 am

I'm glad you think I made that, but no, sorry. Credit where is due! Mr. Randall Munroe is the dude behind xkcd.com, the BEST webcomic on the net. Period.

P.S.
Yes, that comic came from xkcd.com :meh: :meh:
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!